Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Moving and school

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving and school

Post by Spottedleaf on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Im in the process of moving right now and have been since school let out in early December. I wouldve already been moved but the people in the first house my parents tried to get decided that they didnt want to sell their house anymore so they had to start the whole process over. Now they recently found another house they like and already have a closing date. The date is January 30th and my family will be moving in that following weekend. However my school starts back on January 17th so I will have to stay at my grandma's house during the week since I am already registered to go to school over there. While I'm waiting for the whole school thing to start I will also have to help start packing. I expect that I will be at least somewhat inactive during this time. So if I'm slow replying to RPs and go offline for some days this is why. I will try to keep you guys updated on how this goes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDgbvi671M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8lkavpbgDA - Help get this to 1 million views Very Happy

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frustrated yet?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving and school

Post by Leaf on Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:15 pm

I hope it goes well for you!! If I were in that situation, I would be so nervous!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-a signature by Leaf has been written here-

PitaPata Cat tickers

Please click da egg.

Leaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:04 am

Aw, good luck and hope you like it where you're moving to!

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metzi on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:55 am

Good luck! Moving isn't fun!

Last edited by Metzi on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

99% of people think all pitbulls are mean, killer dogs. If you are the 1% that would stand up for them, copy this into your signature.

Cats

Waiting:

Fireclan: Brindlestripe, Flamekit, Doespring

Duskclan:

Waterclan:

Brightclan:

Frostclan:

Rogues:
Metzi
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:11 pm

Good luck, Spot! I hope you make lots of new friends. Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Lioncry, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Galeheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Tornadopaw, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw, Lightningkit
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop, Bellamy, Shark
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:55 am

This is a update. I'm leaving today to go to my nanas house so I can start school over there. School starts tomorrow. I'm still nervous D:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8lkavpbgDA - Help get this to 1 million views Very Happy

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frustrated yet?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:03 am

You'll do fine, Spot. I'd be nervous too. Good luck Smile

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:09 am

Hey, I know how you feel I truly do moving is a terrifying experience. I know that its scary especially if you have to travel by plane, I know how tough it is. Going to a new school is also tough If you need someone to talk to about this because I know the struggle and I really want this to be as calm and simple for you, Like I said PM me if you wan't some advice.
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:41 am

Good luck, Spot! I hope you make lots of new friends! I'm sure you'll do fine, but event though I never experienced the struggle of moving, I still know how you feel and how hard it is to move away from friends. Have fun! Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Lioncry, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Galeheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Tornadopaw, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw, Lightningkit
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop, Bellamy, Shark
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:58 am

Thanks guys. And I might decide to PM you- Raven

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frustrated yet?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicoryfeather on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:50 pm

Good luck Spot! I know how you feel too, so if you ever need anything you can come and talk to me! We're all here for you Very Happy

MY PRECIOUS Like a Star @ heaven:
DuskClan: Thistlekit; Gingerpatch FireClan: Pansystream; Yin WaterClan: Yang; Shardtalon; Basilkit BrightClan: Chicorypaw; Cloudshatter; Lightningkit; Tornadopaw FrostClan: N/A Rogues: Inkeri Kittypets: N/A Loners: N/A Waiting: N/A
Chicoryfeather

Location : Hopping through Wonderland with my White Rabbit and Alice!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:10 am

I got home a little bit ago. It wasnt that bad but no one really talked to me

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frustrated yet?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:29 am

This is another update. I'm moving into my new house tomorrow

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frustrated yet?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:36 am

Good luck I hope it goes well.
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:01 pm

Have fun, Spot! Best wishes for your new home and school Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:02 pm

Good luck! Totally know what you feel like, I moved a country away from my old home and school so it's pretty scary at first haha.

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:45 am

Good luck

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top