Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 4 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Echoing Pawsteps | Wolf Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Echoing Pawsteps | Wolf Roleplay

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:11 am

I've always wanted to get a wolf roleplay back up again, so hopefully this won't go inactive.

"Echoing Pawsteps", as said and seen in the title, is a roleplay about wolves. The wolves live in a world without humans, so Earth's humans have somehow all gone extinct etc. These wolves still hunt, fight and survive like any other wild wolf, however, they have grown more intelligent. They've found weapons from humans, which are spears and daggers and occasionally some axes/pickaxes, pretty much anything they can get a grip on in their mouth and use it. They kill for food, but also use the pelts and skin for protection in the cold or used as armor. (they either tie it on or use a special rock that is magnetic) They also have "fences" made of large sticks and branches from trees and round of any type of animal inside. For example, a herd of caribou, or maybe hare, or a certain type of flightless bird. They let them breed for more food in the future and take down the older ones to eat once in a while. Right now, it's winter, following real life seasons for us ; this means the wolves are struggling with food etc. There are enemies, of course, other animals like bears, big cats and the travelers, also known as rebels, rogues & outcasts. As you could tell, these animals are highly advanced now. They can even "write" and "read" with their own language/code of a sort, using wet clay to scratch their claws on, or teeth, with their own letters and let it dry, creating stones of writings. They can also use "paint" from berries and flowers to scratch onto stone or trees.So basically, this is how the delta can deliver messages from other packs without being nosy to hear it, by carrying these into their leather sacks.
You can create either a pack member (there will be multiple packs, but only two main large ones) or a traveler/rogue etc. Other animals are aloud to be created, but they cannot form their own tribes/clans/packs, but may live in families.

Basically, the two main packs are the Andor Pack and the Audhild Pack. These two are rivals and have seemed to be aggressive to each other for many years, it's basically history and tradition for both to despise each other.

I also am basing lots of names off Norse, so it would be nice if you made your wolf's name in Norse. (:

You may create your own pack, but only by asking me for permission. Don't ask deputies and don't create it without asking at all. This is because I don't want to many small packs living around. That reminds me, another thing needed is that you should not have your own pack to have more then six grown wolves in it, this doesn't count for pups, but then again, don't have a lot of pups haha.

Rules ;;
1. All basic and general site rules apply.
2. I don't want arguing, harassing, being rude, taunting. Be kind or you will be kicked out. I don't care for your excuse, it's not reasonable to be mean to someone.
3. Ask permission from me, or suggest if you have a new idea, don't make up your own.
4. No powerplaying, godmodding, mary-sues etc.
5. Be realistic, as in no powers and no weird looking wolves.
6. Try to be active in this roleplay, especially if you are supporting it.
7. Violence is aloud, but please do not go off the chart and describe it with too much detail.
8. Fade to black when necessary, please.
9. Let your character get injured, sick, whatever. It doesn't mess with the plot (most of the time) and makes the roleplay less over-powered and more realistic.
10. Have fun & enjoy. I will update more rules later.

Ranks ;; Code: Most high rank ; Second high rank ; Third High rank ; Middle Rank ; Lower Rank ; Lowest Rank ; Respected/Cared Rank ; No rank

Alpha (1-2) - Leaders of the pack. There may be up to two alphas, but the male alpha is always one step higher. The second alpha would be his mate, a female wolf, she has the same control and is only to be mates with the alpha male.

Beta (1-2) - The second-in-commands of the pack. There may be up to two betas, but they do not have to be mates. They can be any gender and any count of gender. However, only one becomes alpha.

Shaman (1) - The medic wolf of the pack, helps any injured or sick, however they may not help anyone without the permission from the alphas.

Seer (1) -  The wolf capable of seeing "visions" of the future or warning signs coming from the wolfs' "gods" above/ancestors.

Delta (1-4) - The messengers of the pack. A wanted rank of wolves, omegas may try out to get this higher rank to be treated fairly. They deliver messages between packs or spy on others for information.

Gamma (1+) - The pack members, they hunt for the pack mostly, but will fight in battle when needed.

Sentry (1+) - The wolf pack members that guard the territory. They are either assigned to patrol the borders or guard the camp, sometimes they will guard prisoners.

Fertile (wolf) (1+) - A female wolf that is either pregnet with her pups or already given birth.

Juvenile (1+) - A young wolf that is in training for his/her rank, which they will prove worthy of when older. If they fail at proving, they go down to a lowest rank.

Omega (1-6) - A very low-ranked dog, aloud to stay in the pack from either being pitied by the alpha of the wolf not to die, or a loner wolf wishing to join. They get the last in everything, but are provided with shelter and warmth. The omega is often picked on and is kept up to six due to past history of an outbreak from the omegas.

Watcher (1+) - A former omega given the rank of watcher, they watch and babysit the pups and/or elders.

Elder (1+) - A retired wolf, being too old to work more in his/her rank. They are taken well care of and looked up to by even the highest ranks for advice.

Pup (1+) - A very young wolf, cared for and watched upon. They move up to juvenile when older and stay with their mothers until old enough.

Loner (1+) - A lone wolf that does not have a pack and lives alone.

Traveler (1-3) - A wolf with no pack, they travel in groups of up to three wolves. Higher then this means a small former pack. The travelers don't own territory and usually just wander around from place to place.

Rogue / Rebel (1-5) - A small pack of wolves either kicked out of the main packs or just despising them. They usually mess around the the main packs and have border conflicts a lot. However, they will not invade because of the lesser amount of wolves.

high rank reserves ;; Alphas will not be given to newer members and only given to members who know how to roleplay without being over-powered, etc. I want someone with the knowledge of roleplaying a leader. please take only up to 3 high ranks for each pack

Andor Pack -
alpha male - @Daisy
alpha female - @Ice
beta 1 - @Sky
beta 2 - @Ocean
shaman -
seer - @Sky
shaman -
delta(s)(2/4) - @Sky,
shaman juvenile - @/Omi
seer juvenile - @Ocean

Audhild Pack -
alpha male - @Sky
alpha female - @Ocean
beta 1 - 
beta 2 @Wish

shaman - @Daisy
seer - 
delta(s)(1/4) - @Sky
shaman juvenile -@Sky
seer juvenile - 

Both main packs have there own traits. The Andor pack is much more peaceful, swift, intelligent and brave. The Audhild pack is much more competitive, strong, confident and strict.
If you make a high(est) rank for these, please make the alphas matching the pack traits. An Andor Pack alpha cannot be grumpy and snappy. An Audhild Pack alpha cannot be calm and sly.

Plot ;;
The harsh winter, as stated above, is tilting the survival of the packs. Each wolf is struggling under this cold winter, which means more fights will break out. The two packs will come into conflict over prey, resulting in their hunger for power and will fight each other. This will weaken each pack over their wars and conflicts, giving the advantage of the rebels/rogues, other animals etc to invade, steal and pick off the packs one by one.
The plot will build up from there and i'll add on once in a while.

The Sky "ancestors" ;;
As almost every pack/tribe/clan has a ancestor that watches over them, so do these wolves. They're called the Sky gods, ancestors of the animals that watch above from the stars. They send warnings to the seer's and visions to help them in their packs. There are also evil "gods" or ancestors. They lurk a certain territory at night, so you're better off not going there to hunt.

Supporters ;; If you support, you cannot abort, or i will report you to the criminal court. lol
1. @Oceanstorm
2. @Quake
3. @Daisyleap
4. @Sushi
5. @Omi
6. @Wishflight

Deputies ;; May fix/accept auditions ;; create lands with my permission ;; more to come
1. @Daisyleap
2. @Quake

Last edited by Skybreeze on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:28 am; edited 18 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Echoing Pawsteps | Wolf Roleplay

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:23 am

#EPbump

Anyone interested in supporting/roleplaying?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:56 am

Audhild pack alpha female?

RP support RP support RP support RP support RP support RP support RP support

Can I be Deputy?

And Beta of the other pack please

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:58 am

Yes to all 3 questions. (: 
Thanks for supporting~

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:03 am

DAMMIT IM DOING IT

THIS IS A BAD IDEA BUT

RP support

Andor alpha female, audhild beta, andor juvenile shaman, audhild seer, andor delta? If I cant have that many then just say XD

also, I'm a wolf nerd, and usually it's ONLY the alpha female that has babies. The others aren't allowed. it's ok if this rp is different, but just wanted to say in case. 

also can i be a dep?

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:33 am

RP support

This rp seems pretty interesting, although it does sound familiar to the one I made.

Anyway, could I have Andor alpha male and Audhild shaman?

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Silverhawk, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw, Shellkit
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:48 pm

@quake yes I'm aware of this, I study them so I can also understand behavior when drawing more. But, if the two alphas were the only ones to breed, it would be boring and unfair, less interesting, to others on here. And it's more advanced, so the wolves are smarter and allow others to breed for more pack members.

Anyway, yes to both. ((:

Thank you for supporting! ~

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:36 am

ok good i was just checking in case you didn't know/forgot/wanted to change it haha XD

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:58 pm

3 more supports

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:07 pm

I could help deputy if you'd like

Daisy's Cats:
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Silverhawk, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw, Shellkit
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:12 pm

Sure that's a big help ((:

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:35 am

3 more supporters needed

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:20 am

Seer of the Andor pack?

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:22 am

That's taken, unless you meant seer juvenile?

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:57 am

Seer juvenile is fine
Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:59 am

Okay, I'll add that in. (:

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:33 am

Bump ;; need more supporters!

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:07 am

Thank you for supporting! (:

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:50 pm

RP support Andor pack, Shaman please? Also, loving this new roleplay Sky! I really hope the this one stays too.

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Hey, just wonder. You have way more ranks than wolves per pack.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Martenpaw, Percy, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:35 am

Not sure what you mean, but in this every wolf is sorted into a rank, unless you meant something else lol

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:28 am

I think she means the amount of wolves per rank hahah

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:33 am

I don't understand ahh; probably because i'm really sick and tired at the moment whoops. :p

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:04 am

beta of Audhild Pack ?

I SUPPORT THIS RP.

MY EMOJI'S ARENT WORKING.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Waiting: Fadingpaw
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:36 am

Yes! Thank you, Wish and all supporters. Now It's got six supporters. Very Happy

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:21 pm

I'll rephrase my questions: if the suggested amount of alphas per pack is two, betas is 1-2, shaman is 1-2, seer is 1-2, delta is 1-4, and omega is 1-6, with added on packers, sentries, etc; why are there only 6 wolves per pack?

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:30 pm

Oh the "6 wolves per pack" relates to the smaller ones, not to the main ones I believe

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:31 pm

Ah.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:03 am

Oh right, what Willow said haha
In case anyone wanted to create their own family pack, it could only have a limit of 6 wolves in it so it doesn't grow to big and interfere with the main plot. c:

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:12 am

So when is this geting made into a roleplay, since we have 6 supporters

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:22 am

I'm not sure, we'll have to wait for an admin to check and approve of this.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:15 pm

I only counted five?

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:26 pm

No, there's six. I was the sixth. You probably scrolled over it because my emoji's weren't working a the time so I just said " I support!!" In regular text.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:14 am

I also added who supported up on my topic and there's six. (:

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:16 am

accepted

I'll make a forum for it soon.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:37 am

Since Quake has quit, you'll need one more supporter to replace her.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Icespirit on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:48 pm

RP support

Aw ye! This looks like it's gonna be so fun (: 

Can I be an Audhild Pack Beta Female? Since Daisy said Quake quit

Icespirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:27 am

Sure! And thank you haha I've been waiting for someone.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:21 am

@Emberlily
 @Quake
 @Daisyleap
 @Sushi
 @Omi
 @Wishflight
 @Icespirit

Please create and roleplay your characters, especially the ones you have reserved! I said above, mentioning that if you are going to support this roleplay, you'll have to roleplay it as well. Thank you!

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:51 am

Sorry @Skybreeze I unsupported ages ago and I'm not gonna get time to join soon. If I do get time though, I will. Smile

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:10 pm

Sorry, I was inactive. I'll be active now.

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:17 am

Bumping this roleplay since it has been inactive for a while. Smile

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli