Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Wolves of the moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolves of the moon

Post by Orion on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:24 am

Wolves of the Packs:

WIP

Prologue:

Even as I approached the Elk, I could tell it could smell me. I was upwind of it. Suddenly, with a Yelp, two tiny pups raced out, barking and yipping. With my chance gone, I growled at the two pups, my mottled Black and Brown pelt bristling. "Will you two ever leave me in peace?!" I growled, before their mother and my mate, Hill, walked out. "Icicle, they are only doing what's natural to them. Anyway, we do not need to hunt here, leave the hunting to the living." I was Icicle, first alpha male of Pack Of Frozen Peaks. It was my duty to watch over my dead pack mates in Pack of the Fallen Beginnings. My son, Hurricane had been the Healer after my time. His two sons, Tsunami and Storm both were part of the pack, Tsunami being a warrior and Storm being Alpha male. These two pups were Hurricanes dead littermates. They had been stillborn and took the life of their mother with them. I had died when fighting off a lynx from my son. Hurrican stepped out from behind his father. "You really think Storm can fulfill the prophecy?" He asked, watching his son organise hunting. I looked over at my son. The prophecy read:

Upond the mound of rocks of blacks, leaping flames shall erupt. Each pack shall be threatened by a demon they can't see. Only if prey and predator, enemies and friends join together shall they find out what will happen.

I looked at my son. "He better, or we are all lost."

Chapter 1, Accallia's Trip:
I smelt the air uncertainly. There were no wolves around. Suddenly with a heart piercing shriek, the hawk I had been following dived after a mouse, its golden feathers clashing with the grey fur. The wind had changed but I didn't smell him at first. It was only when I lifted my nose was when I scented him. His scent was of the mountains, strong and snowy. "Who's there?" I called. A black wolf with blue eyes. jumped up on a rock above me. It was none other then Storm, the alpha male of Pack of Frozen peaks! I was in trouble, being the alpha female of Pack of Singing winds. "What are you doing here?" He could see a geyser erupting nearby and he shuddered. He didn't really like them, but then they were cool. He looked back down at me, his glittering blue eyes watching me. I let my ears lie back and my face turn into a snarl for a moment. "I was watching Hawk catch the mouse, at least I think that hawk was my Hawk. Meh, I know what your doing here. Probably being a Frozen peak ice-brained weasel. "I snorted, trying to get up but my paw that had slipped not helping. Storm laughed. "Weasel? Your as stupid as a hare. You don't even know how to climb a mountain." Storm drew himself to his full height. "Get out of Frozen Peak Territory."

I snarled, trying to get up again but this time slipping on a rock. "Why would anyone want to live up here! You can hardly move without falling over. I much prefer the open grass under my paws." I remarked, scrambling to three legs." And weasels can be smart you know, your more like a..."I couldn't think of anything. He just snarled. "I trust you to get out of my territory, so get out." I turned and limped off, before tripping again. I heard a crack and knew my paw was broken. "Bison-crap.." I whispered. Storm appeared. "Had an nice trip?"

Chapter two, Learning from our mistakes:
"Brother, how long is she staying?" I demanded, shaking my fur. "Seriously, she's a plains pack Hare brain! I can't share my packs dens with her!" I spat. I couldn't believe that my idiotic brother had brought a Plains Pack Hare Brain to our pack. Especially the alpha female! My brother stared past my shoulder, a sign that I have done something wrong. "She stall stay until the healers have told me she can run back to her pack." My brother said calmly, meeting my gaze. I felt a wave of anger come through me. "But she might tell our secrets to her pack! They may invade us! Are you blind brother? She's playing you for a fool!" Storm looked at me harshly. "Are you challenging me?" He snarled. I could feel the stare of every wolf in the cave on me. I could feel the Members of the Pack Of Fallen Beginnings breath being held. I could feel the Pack of Fallen Endings whispering in my ears to kill him. But he was my brother, I just couldn't! But, I needed to show him. "Yes, Storm. I am challenging you." There were gasps of surprise throughout the crowded cave. Storm widened his eyes. I knew what would happen. If I lost, I would be kicked out of the pack. If I won, I had to kill my brother. But I had to put the good of the pack before me. Storm looked at the Healer, Kite. "When shall we fight." Kite looked up at the stars. "The ancestors say now." Storm sighed and looked at me. "Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded and we circled each other. Storm lunged at me, grabbing my tail. I twisted around and bit him on the nose. Storm growled and jumped away. I was the stronger wolf, but Storm was more agile. He grabbed me by the mussel with his jaws and slammed it to the ground. I pulled it out of his grasp and tackled him to the ground. This was it. One bite and I was leader. I saw the truth in his eyes. I would kill him. I saw something in his eyes. Not surprise, but fear. He feared me. I thought back to that moment, 3 years ago when our mother had died. Normally a father wolf would kill the cubs to stop them from starving, but our father hadn't. He had made sure we would get milk by putting us in a lynx den. I looked at my brother. When we played, he had always feared me. I stepped off him. I turned and started walking away, out of the cave. Storm struggled to rise. "Where are you going?" He gasped. I turned and looked at him. "I was never fit to be leader anyway." Storm walked forewords. His old betas had been Dave and Willow, but they had retired earlier that day. He looked at me and sighed. "Your not going anywhere." He looked up at the sky. "I wish to make you my new beta." I widened my eyes. "I... I accept."

”Chapter three, Pebble’s best friend:
Pebble yawned, showing her tiny teeth. She blinked open her sparkling blue eyes and shook out her beautiful grey speckled pelt. She nudged Balto, the handsome silvery cream pup beside her. “Balto, wake up!” She squeaked, nudging him harder. Balto opened one blue eye and looked at her. “It’s still dark, can’t we sleep for longer?” Balto sighed, closing his eyes. Pebble nudged him harder. “No we can’t! I want to explore the pack territory!” Balto sighed and got to his paws. Pebble bounded out of the den and looked around the camp. Wolves were asleep everywhere. She saw her alpha, Asmund, who was talking to his beta and Pebbles mother, Unda. Unda nodded at Asmund and walked away. She spotted Pebble and walked over to her. “Where do you think you’re going?” She asked, suspicion in her voice. Pebble swallowed. “We are…” She swallowed, not knowing what to say. Balto stepped forward. “We are going to the food pile. We wanted to eat some meat again.” Balto and Pebble had only started eating meat yesterday. Unda nodded. “Very well. After that you can talk with the elders, maybe ask them for a story.” She said, waking away. Pebble looked at Balto. “Let’s go to the elders den first! I want to hear a story!” She said excitedly. She turned and raced to the elders den, where Bluebell and her mate Drop were talking. The turned and watched as the two pups walked in. “Well, I guess you two want to hear a story.” Drop smiled. “How about a story of the pup who saved the pack?” He asked. Balto nodded. “Yes please.” Drop smiled and looked at the two pups.
“There was once a pup, like you or me, which all he wanted to do was impress his alpha. He hunted a lot. He never rested. He trained as hard as he could. One day, when the alpha had planned a battle with another pack, he could see it was a trap. He told the alpha that it was a trap, but the alpha wouldn’t listen. So the young pup ran ahead of the pack right into the trap. He got pounced on by all sides. He showed the whole pack that the alpha was wrong and he was right. The alpha attacked the wolves attacking the pup. Our pack retreated with the pup. The alpha couldn’t believe that this pup had saved so many lives. The healer said that he would be maimed for life. Do you know who that pup was?” He asked Pebble. Pebble remembered her father, who had scars all over him and one blind eye. “It was my father, the Beta, right?” She asked. Drop nodded. “Your father, Rick, Was the pup. He saved even my life. You have to be proud for him to be your father.” Pebble looked at Drop. “I already am.”

Chapter five, Pebble, Balto and the Lynx:
Balto yawned showing his teeth. "That was awesome! Thank you Drop!" He laughed. He turned to pebble. "Come on!" Pebble trotted in front of him. "Lets go to the waterhole!" He said to her. She smiled and nodded. As they trotted along, They did not notice someone following them. It was Drop and he felt like something was going to happen. He looked back at the camp. Would he follow these pups? Yes. They had gotten into too much trouble already. He walked behind them. "So, Balto, Do you like Gemstone?" Pebble asked. Gemstone was a younger pup in the nursery. "Not in all the moons!" Balto exclaimed. "She's a know it all and she is very annoying!" Pebble laughed. Drop felt his hackles raise. Something was in the bushes in front of him. He watched as a tiny lizard scuttled out of the bushes and he sighed in relief. Suddenly there was a yowl and a lynx jumped out of the bushes, her claws aimed at pebble. Drop charged and fort. He scratched, bit and hit all places of fur in the lynx's body. If he could just keep fighting longer. He could feel a sharp pain in his side. Suddenly, the lynx pulled away and pelted away. He sighed but then coughed in pain. Blood appeared on his lips. Something was wrong. He fell to his side, coughing. "Drop!" Balto and Pebble yelled. They pelted forewords. "Please, don't die!" Drop smiled even though he was in pain. "I knew this was my last battle. I knew I was going to die. Just promise me this, you two" He coughed in pain. "Promise me you will always keep the stories I have told you to your hearts and one day tell them to other pups." He coughed in pain, and suddenly the pain was no more.

Somehow, Drop found himself standing next to a not moving grey form with black ears. He relised he was standing next to his body. He could see the two pups who were crying next to his body. He turned, looking over his shoulder at them and walked away. He climbed the star trail to the pack, where he found wolves waiting for him. "Welcome to the pack of Fallen Beginnings." Said a old, Black and brown male. He looked old, but he didn't have scars and also he was covered in starlight. "I am Icicle." Drop bowed his head. "Thank you, the first one." Drop had told many stories about Icicle. He looked back down  to where his old pack were gathering around his body.

Pebble sobbed. She thought of the last thing he had told her.

He knew today he was going to die......

Last edited by Emberlily on Tue May 02, 2017 10:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Orion
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves of the moon

Post by Orion on Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:19 pm

Chapter 1 up!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

.: Kittens :.
.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Waterclan :. Lilyshadow (W)
.: Frostclan :. Embercloud (W)
.: Duskclan :.
.: Brightclan :. Mistpaw (MA), Musicpaw (A)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
.: Adam And Eve's Group :. Eve (R), Scorpius (R),
Orion

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:03 pm

Chapter two is up!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:35 am

Very interesting, I like the story structure. Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Icespirit on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:14 am

Nice job!! It's really tense, I love it! Smile I can't wait to see what you do with this next Very Happy

Icespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:08 pm

Thank you so much guys!

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:32 pm

Chapter 3 is up

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:33 pm

Wow, it's really cool! Good job. Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Icespirit on Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:50 pm

Awww! Such a moving chapter :3 Nice job Lily! Very Happy

Icespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:32 am

Cool beans!

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Tue May 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Chapter 4 is up

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Wed May 03, 2017 3:21 am

ooooh i likey this haha

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:03 am

Oops haven't updated this

BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON A ALMOST 1000 WORD CHAPTER

It should be out soon

So stay tuned

Edit ~ I will not be continuing this on WC. Find it on this link

https://www.wattpad.com/story/122274877-wolves-of-the-moon
Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top