Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 4 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Echoing Pawsteps | Lore//Plot//More

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Echoing Pawsteps | Lore//Plot//More

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:42 am

Current Plot :
The harsh winter, as stated above, is tilting the survival of the packs. Each wolf is struggling under this cold winter, which means more fights will break out. The two packs will come into conflict over prey, resulting in their hunger for power and will fight each other. This will weaken each pack over their wars and conflicts, giving the advantage of the rebels/rogues, other animals etc to invade, steal and pick off the packs one by one.
The plot will build up from there and i'll add on once in a while.

Ancestor Info :
As almost every pack/tribe/clan has a ancestor that watches over them, so do these wolves. They're called the Sky watchers, ancestors of the animals that watch above from the stars. They send warnings to the seer's and visions to help them in their packs. There are also evil ones, called the shadow stalkers. They lurk a certain territory at night, so you're better off not going there to hunt.

Wolf Lore :
work in progress

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Echoing Pawsteps | Lore//Plot//More

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:59 am

Echoing Pawsteps Lore & Stories
Hello! Welcome to the lore of Echoing Pawsteps! All stories are done by me; the table is made by @/Nightdragon. Thank you and enjoy!

Chapter 1 - The Season of Life

I blinked open one drowsy eye to the sound of birds singing. When was it when I last heard those beautiful tunes? In the hot-season and new-season, but it is the cold-season now so that is impossible. I must be dreaming. I quickly drifted back to sleep...and jolted awake again. Outside of the den, sounds kept disturbing my slumber. Pitter-patter, pitter-patter, pitter-pa- "Alright that's enough! Who's messing with me?" One of the other huntresses, Ventum had probably awoken the whole den of sleeping wolves; including me. Her short-tempered head would never give into such nonsense and let it disturb for much longer. Or was it nonsense? I decided to check it out myself. Alright, maybe I went back to sleep, but you can't blame me! My nest was so comfortable. The next second, or, well, it felt like the next second, Argentum was already yelling in our faces, "Up, you lousy juveniles! We've got a pack to feed; and if you don't want to take part, we'll dump you out of here!" His voice rang through the whole cave, and when I finally got myself up and took a glance around; it seemed like it was just me and two other juveniles late. We were the juveniles, us three and Ventum, who was probably already out and about scowling at others. Well, we're more like the youngens of the pack, like Plectrum calls us. The older and more experienced wolves take us along and train us. I was one of them, and I hated it. We had to wake up at dawn everyday, go watch all the other wolves do their own stuff and then we had clouds and clouds of history time. Argentum padded past me, snapping me out of my thoughts, and prodded one of the sleeping wolves. "Wake up!" He snapped. Fortunately, Argentum didn't seem as lively as usual. Which is a good thing, meaning he can't move us around like a bunch of leaves. Unfortunately, he was extra, extra grumpy today. Now, don't get me wrong, Argentum is always grumpy, but today, he seemed to be on his last fur. Before I would be the next victim of our pack beta,  I quickly got up and hurried out the den. What I saw next took my breath away. The sun shined down, casting a warm glow on my face. The pitter-patter came from the melting snow and icicles outside the den. Although everything seemed to be going well, I was soon shoved aside by Argentum.

wip

Allegiances:

Characters introduced or mentioned in the story will be added here.

Plectrum's Pack  - members: 13 (females-6 // males-7)

Male Alpha - Plectrum (Quill) // A light brown wolf with warm amber eyes.
 (49 moons//male//started the pack)

Female Alpha - Pluvium (Rain) // A gray-brown wolf with blue-gray eyes.
(46 moons//female//pregnant//started the pack)

Beta - Argentum (Silver) // A silver wolf with hazel eyes.
(38 moons//male//first to join//not apart of family)

Healer - Corylus (Hazel) A hazel wolf with amber eyes.
(29 moons//female//Pluvium's first litter)

Huntress - Nix (Snow) // A white wolf with blue eyes.
(23 moons//female//joined recently)

Hunter - Frigus (Cold) // A light gray wolf with blue eyes.
(46 moons//male//joined soon after Pluvium's first litter)

Hunter - Tempestas (Storm) // A gray-brown wolf with blue eyes.
(29 moons//male//Pluvium's first litter)

Hunter - Accipiter (Hawk) // a light brown and gray wolf with amber eyes.
(29 moons//male//Pluvium's first litter)

Juvenile -
Juvenile -
Juvenile -
Juvenile -
wip

Name - Aquila (Eagle)
Age - 16 moons
Pack - Plectrum's Pack
Rank - Huntress
-
Name - Ventum (breeze)
Age - 17 moons
Pack - Plectrum's Pack
Rank - Huntress
-

Ages for Wolves:
New Born -  2 months = Pup 
3 months - 18 months = Teenager
19 months - 35 months = Young Adult
36 months - 70 months = Adult
71 months - 132 months = Elder
Approximately 133 months - 180 months = Death

Echoing Pawsteps Wolf Dictionary:
Hot-season: Summer
Dead-Season: Fall/Autumn
Cold-Season: Winter
New-Season: Spring
Cloud(s): About the same time length as hours
On his/her last fur: A saying like they are on their last nerve/really ticked off
Moon(s): Months
Sun(s): Days

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top