Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Dawn (4-5am)
Weather:
The blood-red of the sun rising over a stormy sky can well describe the plight of the Clans. Though the rains have lightened, chilly powerful gales still ravage the landscape. BrightClan is recovering from a devastating attack which they barely defended themselves from and DuskClan is still ravaged by sickness, though hope shines through as a cure is discovered.

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Crusader And Elizabeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crusader And Elizabeth

Post by Mistpool on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:15 am

.: Crusader :.

"I may only have three legs, but I am more capible at hunting then you."

name ; Crusader
age ; 29 moons
gender ; Tom
clan ; N/A ~ Lati's Group
rank ; Healer
description ; A handsome black tom with dark brown eyes. He has two white paws, His front Right leg and his back left leg. Crusader is missing his front left leg, from a thing with the humans. He has muscles in his other three legs and he can run almost as fast as a four legged male. His ears are folded over.
skills ; out of ten
Fighting - 1
Hunting - 1
Climbing -  1
Running - 7
Swimming - 6
Strength - 5
Memory skills - 10
Stamina - 9

personality ; Crusader is a cat who will follow orders to the very end. He is loyal to his leader and will always follow her instructions. However, If he finds a cat who has betrayed the group, Well, Lets say he holds grudges. He is one of those cats who have nightmares during the night, sometimes leaving him without any sleep. Crusader also loves his adopted daughter a lot. He is overprotective of her and will not let her get in danger.
history ; Crusader was origionally a kittypet. He lost his leg after a big accident with a car when he was 7 moons. He shattered his whole leg bone, so the vet figured it was better to remove it. He spent his next two moons adjusting to life with three legs. He didnt like this. He decided to leave. He had trouble climbing the fence, but after 6 tries, he finally climbed it. He then walked through the forest, finding Frostclan mountain. He met a good friend, Lati and He agreed to be the healer, which was helpful because a elderly cat came to visit one day. This elderly cat did not speak her name and taught Crusader about every herb and poison he knows today. Unknown to him, she was his grandmother. Only she knew this, as she had been watching him since his birth, hoping that he was the one. She used to be a clan cat and she had gotten a propecy about him. She told him of her identity, Elizabeth, His Grandmother. She died the next night. It broke Crusaders heart to bury her but she was now with his grandfather. He then saved a friends life and she gave birth to two kits, one of which died. When the second kit was weaned, she gave her to Crusader. Crusader couldnt believe it. His friend, who was a kittypet was taken away by her twolegs. Crusader raised the kit like his own and the kit is in training to become the best cat of the clan.

crush ; N/A
mate ; N/A
kits ; Adopted kit: Elizabeth
kin ; Elizabeth ~ Grandmother ~ Dead ~ Died peacefully in sleep

sexuality ; Straight
Favourite Prey ; Cardinal
Favourite Season ; Leaf Bare
Favourite scent ; The scent of his adopted daughter
Zodiac ; Pices

.: Elizabeth :.

"I am honoured to be named after such a great cat"

name ; Elizabeth
age ; 2 moons
gender ; She-cat
clan ; N/A, Lati's Group
rank ; Kit
description ; Ginger she-cat with gray speckles and four white paws seeing through bright hazel eyes. She has short fur and long legs. Her whiskers are long and delicate. She has poor hearing.
skills ; out of ten
Fighting - 7
Hunting - 4
Climbing - 10
Running - 2
Swimming - 6
Strength - 2
Memory skills - 9
Stamina - 6

personality ; Elizabeth is a just and loyal cat. She is one of those cats who does not like a traitor. She is also trusting, As she easily trusts other cats. She also hates the water, but is good at swimming. Elizabeth loves to adventure, but while her foster father is there she cant. She hates being bossed around and loves to do her own things.
history ; Elizabeth was born to Drax and Tigeress. Tigeress didnt want her to grow up as a kittypet, so she walked into the forest one day and met her old friend, Crusader. Crusader agreed to take her to his group. Tigeress' twolegs took her and Drax away when they moved, and they havent been seen since. She was given up to Crusader when she was just a kit. She was named for Crusader's grandmother, Elizabeth. She loves her group.

crush ; N/A
mate ; N/A
kits ; N/A
kin ; Tigeress ~ Mother ~ Unknown

sexuality ; Straight
Favourite Prey ; Cardinal
Favourite Season ; Green leaf
Favourite scent ; The fresh breeze
Zodiac ; Pices

Last edited by Oceansong on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crusader And Elizabeth

Post by Davewing on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:06 pm

I think both of them could use a little more personality.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:46 am

Fixed!

Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:51 pm

Why was Elizabeth given up to Crusader? What happened to Tigress and Drax? I'd like to see a few more details like that in Elizabeth's history and then it'll be good. Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:41 pm

Fixed

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:43 pm

accepted Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top