Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Moonhigh (1-2am)
Weather:
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Lati's Group

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lati's Group

Post by Mistpool on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:56 am

Lati's Group

Leader:
Lati (@Moonspirit) ~ Sister of Aze ~ 27 moons

Deputy/Co Commander:
Reserved for @Daisyleap

Healer:
Crusader (@Oceansong) ~ Foster father of Elizabeth ~ 29 moons

Healer Apprentice:
Reserved for @Sushi

Warriors/Guards:
Aze (@Oceansong) ~ Brother of Lati ~ 27 moons

Hunters:
George (@Weaselreed) ~ Cousin of Victoria ~ 29 moons

Apprentices:

Patrick ~ (@Raven) ~ 6 moons ~ Brother to Valentine
Valentine (@Raven) ~ 6 moons ~ Sister to Patrick

Queens:

Victoria (@Weaselreed) ~ Cousin of George ~ Foster mother of Elizabeth ~ Expecting Kits ~ Unknown Mate ~ 29 moons

Kits:

Elizabeth (@Oceansong) ~ Foster kit of Crusader and Victoria ~ 2 moons

Elders:

None

Den Spaces:

Leaders den:

The Leaders den is a much smaller cave that is hooked onto the main area. There is a hole in the rock ceiling that you leap up into to get into the leaders den, its great for keeping pesky kits out. If you pad to the back of the den, that is where group leader's nest is.

Co Commanders den:

The Co-Commanders den is by the front of the cave. It has plenty of Quartz. Its nests are made of soft moss and feathers packed together. There is enough room for both the Co-Commander and their mate in here.

Medicine den:

The medicine den is located near the nursery. It has 4 nests for patients and 2 nests, One for the medicine cat and their apprentice. Just before the medicine cat's nest is a branch off the den, where you will follow it and it will take you to the herb storage. Here it has plenty of nooks for herbs of all kinds. Each herb has a nook and in the corner is a large pile of Cobwebs.

Warriors/Guards den:

This den is located at the very front of the cave. It is a large branch off the cave with lots of moss beds. It is covered with ivy that has grown naturally so it is covered from the sun and some cool breezes. The older warriors /guards sleep towards the back while the younger warriors/guards sleep towards the front.

Hunters den:

The hunters den is located near the Warriors den. It is a smaller branch off the cave and can hold about 30 cats. It is covered in soft moss and there is a branch off it that goes into a great moss spot, where the elders and other cats can get moss.

Apprentice den:

The apprentice den is located on a branch from the cave near the back. Its right next to the Elders den and is covered in quartz and other crystals. It has plenty of moss beds.

Nursery:

The nursery is suited in the walls of the cavern where a thick tunnel covered with some random plants found outside the cave. It's large enough for three queens with a few kits at the most.

Elders den:

The elders den is located at the very back of the cave. It is far away from the entrance, so there is no wind that gets through. Also there is the fresh kill pile right next to it.

Last edited by Oceansong on Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lati's Group

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:48 pm

I could make a co-commander. I'm trying to get into more rogue groups anyway. Smile

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:59 pm

That'd be great, Daisy, your welcomed to Smile

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:03 pm

I'll make a Med. Cat app?

Sush

Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:28 pm

Sushi, sure! Just make sure that he/she Has just started so they can just start their training,

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:35 pm

Could I make an apprentice, and elder, and a warrior? All my other rogues are inactive so...

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:47 pm

@Sunshadow You dont really have to ask! You may! I might write that you can make group members for this group.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:11 pm

Do you need more cats still? I can make some

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn, Cinderpaw
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit, Nightkit, Frostwing
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R), Waterfall(R), Thunder(R), Marmalade(R), Solar(R), Lunar(R), Flint(R), Rooster(t)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:14 pm

Yes we do! You may make some!

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top