Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

A story but I suck with names

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A story but I suck with names

Post by Aquastar on Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:22 pm

Prolouge
The full moon was shining bright above. The four clans, MistClan, CloverClan, IceClan, and FlameClan, were all gathered around. IceClan's leader, Pantherstar, stepped forward. "Let the four clans gather!" He shouted. And with his call still ringing in the air, the chattering slowly stopped. CloverClan's leader, Rubystar, stepped forward. A strange glint was in her eyes. "I would like to speak first...." She said. The other three leaders stepped back in acknowledgment. Her eyes turned on all of the cats. "You cats are all traitors!" She screeched. Loud yowls rang across the clearing. The loudest was probably from Rockcliff, who was the FlameClan deputy. While all of the cats yowled their anger, the cats of CloverClan quietly slunk around in a wide circle around the gathered cats. "You are that stupid are you?" Rubystar snarled. Stagstar, MistClan's leader, growled and stepped forward. "What reason do you have for accusing us?" He snarled. Rubystar snapped her head around to glare at him. "Oh Stagstar. The arrogant MistClan leader. Who made you leader anyways?" She touched his nose mockingly with his paw. Stagstar growled. "You have bees in your brain if you are going to try to tell us that we are traitors." This made Rubystar even more angry. "CloverClan, attack!" She yowled. That is when the warriors circling round leaped out. They went for the youngest apprentices and the elders first. Rubystar had Stagstar pinned down. She let out a yowl of triumph before snapping Stagstar's neck.

Chapter 1
Aquatail glanced at the medicine cat, Littlefrost. "Are you sure about this?" It had been a day since Stagstar had died, leaving the young deputy Aquatail to be leader. "Oh you'll be fine sis!" Littlefrost said. She leaned closer. "Remember when we used to play those games as kits? You were even a great leader then!" Aquatail wasn't the slightest bit comforted. She could never be as good as Stagstar! "Lets go." Littlefrost urged. The two sisters walked across hills and marshes. Every paw step sent a new wave of fear through Aquatail. She was young and not at all ready to be leader.  "Here we are." Littlefrost chirped when they reached the Starcave. Aquatail sat down, tired from the journey. Aquatail hardly realized that she fell asleep. Aquatail woke up when Littlefrost's paw prodded her awake. "It is time...." She said. The two she-cats walked in. Aquatail nearly gasped when she saw the glowing rock. She pressed her nose onto the rock and she was thrown into a swirling storm of dreams.

Chapter 2
The first thing Aquatail saw when she opened her eyes were the starry ranks of StarClan. her eyes lit up when she saw her little brother, Driftpaw. "Driftpaw!" She cried as she ran over to him. "Aquatail!" Driftpaw purred happily. Stagstar stepped forward and glanced at the two siblings. "Now if we may begin...." He said, casting an amused glance to Driftpaw who had obviously spoken out of turn. Stagstar stepped towards Aquatail. "Here is your first life. This life represents love. Have love for your clanmates as if they were your own kits." Aquatail was filled with some sort of warmth throughout her whole body. Next was Aquatail's childhood friend, Snowridge. "It's nice to see you again!" Snowridge purred. Aquatail purred but couldn't find words for her happiness. "With this life I give you strength. Strength so you will believe in yourself." Aquatail couldn't describe the pain she felt.The next lives were given to her from Driftpaw, Pinepaw, Yellowsong, Mistfang, Stormkit, Bluestripe, and Miststar. "Beware of a trouble that flows through your very clan." Miststar said ominously after Aquatail had gotten her last life. "Use this knowledge well, Aquastar." The StarClan cats started chanting. Aquastar closed her eyes and breathed. She was leader now.

Chapter 3
"She's back!" Aquastar purred as she saw the she-cat Emberlily bound up to her. "Emberlily! It's nice to be back! I need to do something though." She went over the gathering stone. She placed a paw on the rock. Was she really read for this? Slowly, step by step, she climbed up. "L-Let the clan gather!" She shouted. She watched as the cats gathered around. "I have received my nine lives from StarClan. And now I must appoint a new deputy." She looked at her warriors. She finally narrowed her choices to three cats. Bluefern, Cliffheart, and Tigermoon. She sighed. All three of them had their flaws though. Without even thinking, she blurted out. "Emberlily!" She said. Emberlily gasped. "M-me?" She asked. Aquastar nodded. "I'm honored." She dipped her head. "Emberlily! Emberlily!" The clan chanted. But the chanting as cut off my a loud yowl. Rubystar was at the enterance to camp. And beneath her paws, was the dead body of Littlefrost.

Chapter 4
Aquastar couldn't believe it. Her sister. Dead. "M-MistClan! Attack!" She could hear Emberlily's yowl. Aquastar took deep breaths. This couldn't be happening. But when she saw Rubystar glaring at her, she let out a hiss. Aquastar leaped off the rock and onto the ground with such force that storms of dust swirled around her. Not missing a heartbeat, Aquastar leaped on top of Rubystar. She lashed her hind claws towards Rubystar's face and lashed her claws at her throat. "You murderer!" Her voice was teary and angered at the same time. Rubystar threw Aquastar off with ease. Aquastar landed on her paws. I promise I will avenge you, Littlefrost! she shouted in her mind. Again Aquastar leaped at her. She wasn't even using the moves warriors used. She was fighting to get every claw mark and every scar in. the two she-cats fought ferociously. Aquastar growled and attempted to land a blow at Rubystar. But the older leader leaped over and pinned her to the ground. "You will die the same way your sister did." Her voice was menacing and as cold as sharp icicles. Aquastar struggled as she tried to wriggle herself out. Rubystar's paw raised and she revealed a set of sharp claws. She squinted her eyes and for the first time felt true defeat. Just as Rubystar started to drop her paw, a muscular body rammed into Rubystar. "Brackenfoot!" Aquastar gasped. "You saved me!" Brackenfoot looked at her, his flanks heaving. "It's no use Aquastar. We have to retreat." He rasped. Aquastar nodded hesitantly."MistClan! Retreat!" The MistClan cats tore themselves away and chased after their leader. "Leave the clan territory and never come back!" Rubystar yowled. Aquastar felt as if she were in a dream. What would they do now? 

Chapter 5
That night, the cats sat vigil for Littlefrost. Even though they didn't have her body, the clan still sat in a circle like they would with a body. Rainsplash, Littlefrost's apprentice, stepped forward. "May StarClan light your path wherever you are Littlefrost. May you find good hunting and good shelter. We will remember you for as long as we live." "She shouldn't even be our medicine cat. StarClan never made her a full warrior." Aquastar hissed. Rainsplash had given herself her own name and she didn't even visit the Starcave to do so. "Don't talk like that! It's not her fault she wasn't allowed to go to the StarCave!" Brackenfoot hissed from beside her. Aquastar's only reply was a snort. She sighed rested her head on her paws. She wished Littlefrost were still here. 
~
A paw prodded Aquastar awake. "Wake up! A Patrol spotted a RubyClan patrol! They're looking for us!" It was Emberlily. Aquastar quickly stood up. "What?!" She demanded. "We have to go!" Emberlily cried out, her voice desperate. Aquastar nodded. "Cats of MistClan! We must go! And Quickly!" Cats crowded around to follow her. She saw Tabbystripe towards the back of the group struggling to carry two mewling kits. She walked over. "Let me carry one for you." She said and neatly picked one up. "Thank you." Tabbystripe said and picked up the other kit. Aquastar let Emberlily lead so she could stay near Tabbystripe. The clan walked quickly and quietly. "Oh no!" A cat up ahead shouted. Aquastar scurried up ahead. Her heart dropped when she saw the huge black Thunderpath. She placed the kit down "We are going to have to cross." She said. "I'll go first." Emberlily said. "Snowpaw, Blizzardmoon, and Redpaw. Come with me." Snowpaw ran up to Emberlily. "What if we get hit by a monster?" She asked her mentor. "Not on my watch we won't" Emberlily said with a playful glint in her eye. Blizzardmoon and his apprentice nodded to Emberlily. "We're ready." He said. "Okay........ wait....... Now Go!" Emberlily shouted. The four cats pelted across the hard black surface. Group by Group went. Aquastar turned to the two elders, Purplestone and Leafwish. "We are the last group." She said. When it was their turn, Aquastar padded to the edge. "Go when I say go...... ready? Go!" She shouted and pelted across the thunderpath. The Thunderpath was hard and hot as if someone had taken a sharp rock and threw it into a fire. She heard a screech from behind her. Purplestone had fallen and a monster was racing towards him. "No!" She shouted. But it was too late. A sickening crack sounded as the monster hit Purplestone. Leafwish pushed Aquastar. "Move on! The twolegs are getting out of the monsters!" She hissed. Aquastar felt dizzy. Why wasn't she able to save Purplestone?

Chapter 6
wip

Last edited by Aquastar on Sat May 06, 2017 10:13 am; edited 7 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Shiningkit
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak

WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Bramblehawk, Morningleaf, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Snakelily, Glaciershard, Feathersnow, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Roosterkit,Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail,Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK: Mochi, Clover, Marmalade,Flint, Rooster, Waspkit, Tigertwig
|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Re: A story but I suck with names

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:30 pm

i like it!

whispers for a cameo later in the story? Willowpaw? heheh

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:17 pm

sushi is left out again Neutral

Sush

Sushi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat May 06, 2017 10:04 am

I finally update it

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Shiningkit
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak

WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Bramblehawk, Morningleaf, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Snakelily, Glaciershard, Feathersnow, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Roosterkit,Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail,Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK: Mochi, Clover, Marmalade,Flint, Rooster, Waspkit, Tigertwig
|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat May 06, 2017 10:47 am

Nice, it seems interesting!

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat May 06, 2017 10:52 am

Nice story but chapter 4 is a bit confusing o-o

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top