Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Mid-morning (9-11am)
Weather & News:
The blood-red of the sun rising over a stormy sky can well describe the plight of the Clans. Though the rains have lightened, chilly powerful gales still ravage the landscape. BrightClan is recovering from a devastating attack which they barely defended themselves from and DuskClan is still ravaged by sickness, though hope shines through as a cure is discovered.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Echorose) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Wishflight)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Lost: Cold and Alone: THE REMAKE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should I use the new plot?

88% 88% 
[ 7 ]
12% 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Lost: Cold and Alone: THE REMAKE

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:46 am

Welcome to the world of..... Earth? I don't even know, but somehow there is a shelter for cats. These cats are known as.... Well, cats, at least until they came into the shelter. These cats are, well, different. Very different in fact, they have magical abilities.
Humans want to figure out how they got their powers, so they're pretty much locking them up in cage city.

Enough of the lame backstory/plot, welcome to LCAA: the remake. Here lies the city of Solar Winds, accurately a large city, but who cares about that? At the edge of the city is a shelter for cats. Well, it's disguised as one....

I'm just going to get to the point. This is basically Lost Cold and Alone, the dead rp that I made about a few months ago, possibly more, but it died. 

We have our powers and our types! Some are very much new, but some are actually taken from the old LCAA.

COMMON UNCOMMON RARE SUPER RARE LEGENDARY

Elements(COMMON):
The regular Fire, Water, Air, Plant, Storm, Dark, Light, and Ice(Stronger version of Water)

Shifting(UNCOMMON-SUPER RARE):
2 Animals(10%) 5 Animals(50%) 10 Animals(100%)

Other(Known):

Teleportation, Invisibility, Telekineses, Mind Reading

The majestico Typos:
Elementals(Common):
The regular and most common out of all of them. You will see these more than the rest, and are said to be the least important.
10% Burns/Frostbite can barely weaken the cat. Air: Faster Earth: Stronger Light: can create beams of light Dark: Can almost hide itself in darkness
50% Ice: Ability to almost freeze and item. Air: Ability to levitate Earth: Can lift heavier things XD Light: can blind people :Smile)) Dark: can create large areas of darkness
100% Ice: Ability to cover things with ice and break it. Water: MIND READING Dark: can create small things with darkness Light: can create only TWO illusions at a time, but it weakens them.

Electricity(Rareish):
These cats are known for their snappy attitude, and abilities to create electric shocks. They are said to be a mixture of two elementals, but no one truly knows if they are a real type, or if they are just a mixture of two powers.
10%: Can create smaller shocks that knock the opponent unconscious. 
50%: Can paralyze the opponent, as well as being almost immune to lightning and electric shocks. 
100%: Can create lightning strikes, but it weakens them greatly.

Birds(Rare):
These cats are like birds, they tend to have the personality of the bird they represent. These cats have the wings of the bird that the represent, and they are usually quite rare to find.
10% nothing
50% air or earth powers
100% can become the bird they represent.

Shadows(Super Rare):
Shadow cats are the mysterious and keep-to-themselves type. They are commonly quiet or they like to keep to themselves. They can control shadows, and even hide in them.
10% 50% 100%

Ghosts(Legendary):
These cats are quite unknown, barely anyone knows they exist. They have the power to make themselves almost invisible, but if strong enough they can become totally invisible for short periods of time.
10% nothing
50% can go through walls, but it slightly weakens them
100% can become totally invisible

Dragons(Uncommon):
These cats have dragon wings, but they are appropriate for the cat's size. These cats are usually feisty and strong. They commonly have these three elemental powers, Earth, Fire, and Ice, but the rest are rare.

Shifters(described above):
2 Animals(10%) 5 Animals(50%) 10 Animals(100%)

The escape group(the ranks):
Leader(1): reserved
Head-Scouts(2-3): reserved for 3 people : )
Scouts(5-8):
Members(unlimited):
Mothers:
Kittens:

the plot:
(Note: this is like a few years after the first escape group)
It has been a long time since the first escape group failed. The cats ended up getting either got through hard tests or killed. Flame didn't make it through the second test and ended up dying. Leaving the escape group divided. The original head scouts escaped the second testing, and ran off. They were never seen again.

It's January 12th, 2021, a new year for the cats. There have been many captures, and it all went well.....
Will we escape this time? Or will we all fail?

(btw, should i keep this new plot or not?)

I'm just going to explain what should happen after they escape...
You have to head off to a safe place. I kind of want the group to be a bit confused on where to go next, but the safe place (obviously) is the beyond lands (which is very far off).
That'll probably help ish... i might need to extend this later.

Last edited by FlameosSpaghettios on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost: Cold and Alone: THE REMAKE

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:55 am

RP support

I really loved roleplaying in this before! I was going to take a break from the other roleplays but I'm excited this is back.

One of the head-scouts is mine right? Heh ; )

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Icespirit on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:59 am

RP support
This sounds super fun!! I can't wait for this to get approved :3 I'll let ya know what I want to RP once it is Smile

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Icespirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:25 pm

RP support

I LOVED this roleplay when it was active!

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:49 pm

@Daisyleap wrote:RP support

I really loved roleplaying in this before! I was going to take a break from the other roleplays but I'm excited this is back.

One of the head-scouts is mine right? Heh ; )
Obviously! You might make daisy again if we decide on new plot or just continue with what happened before

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Okay Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:27 pm

Oh, can I get a head scout..? Or something..? RP support

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:47 pm

YEeees

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:52 pm

RP support
Might as well.

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:21 am

RP support 
mmm I can smell a fresh rp
Also If there is room, could I have one of the head-scouts??
and i kind of want to remake my old ones heh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:35 am

6 supporters!

I'm going to put a poll about what i should do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:28 am

You should add onto the plot as well, because when we roleplayed before we kind of didn't know what to do because they already escaped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:29 am

What do you mean?
Confused XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Icespirit on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Voted!

Icespirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:49 pm

this can't be accepted if there isn't a plot, just letting you know hahah

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:00 pm

RP support late

Sush

Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weaselreed on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:52 pm

Weep I was late to the band wagon.
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Yeppp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:36 pm

FlameosSpaghettios wrote:What do you mean?
Confused XD
In the former roleplay we stopped at when they already escaped. So for this roleplay to end up having them escape, you should add what they do after they escape?

Also if you're looking for a deputy, I'd be more than happy to help out! >w<

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:31 pm

Willowpoppy wrote:this can't be accepted if there isn't a plot, just letting you know hahah

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:35 pm

Willowpoppy wrote:
Willowpoppy wrote:this can't be accepted if there isn't a plot, just letting you know hahah
well there originally wasn't a real 'plot' all it was before was they just had to escape that's it XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:53 am

Yeah but the rules have changed lol.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:14 pm

Willowpoppy wrote:Yeah but the rules have changed lol.

Bump.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:50 pm

RP support

can i has a head scout again o-o and ghost cat if it's still there

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:44 pm

sorry i didn't come on in a while :L

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:07 pm

Ghost head scout 

PLEASEEEE

Sush

Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:41 pm

aren't there only 2 or 3 head scouts, and they all say they're reserved? Unless one of them is yours lol.

Also Flame how many ghost cats can there be this time? I think last time it was only 2 or 3? Just askin haha. And how many cats can we have this time? Like, is there a limit?

also can i be a deputy again if i didn't ask above lol

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:56 am

1-4 is the limit and i won't be extending it XD

(i'll probably close ghost cats after 2-3 characters that are ghost)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:58 am

ok

also i can have a ghost cat again right? ;D

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:59 am

yers

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:03 am

Could I remake Daisy, my dragon cat?

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:03 am

i think it says the head scouts both died

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:10 am

YEAH BUT WELL YOU CAN MAKE A NEW CHARACTER THAT IS HEAD SCOUT BUT ISN'T ANYTHING LIKE YOUR OLD REALLY PFT

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:10 am

ok Razz

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:28 pm

Willowpoppy wrote:

just as a note.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:15 pm

She added a plot, Willow?

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:17 pm

"btw should we keep this new plot or not" 

I'm meaning that there needs to be a solid idea of what happens (even if its a multiple-choice thing, like if x happens then y will happen but not z)

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:20 am

i'm actually using the new plot just cause

and now i should've mentioned it earlier

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:52 am

What is the new plot though

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:34 am

How have you not noticed the new plot... Everyone else saw it(I think)....

It's at the... almost very bottom of first post

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:55 am

In Other RPs you actually have to write down a few things that will really happen. Can't just end it with a rhetorical question

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:16 am

There isn't really much of a plot anyway.... The roleplay is simply just "you have to escape" there isn't really much that I can add....

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:22 am

Willowpoppy wrote:I'm meaning that there needs to be a solid idea of what happens (even if its a multiple-choice thing, like if "X" happens then "Y" will happen but not "Z")

Things like this. I'm assuming like "the group splits up due to panic; x amount of them get recaptured again, and have to escape"

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:15 pm

Bump?

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon May 01, 2017 3:56 pm

...bump.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 04, 2017 7:46 am

I forgot to post this....

I'm no longer going to do this rp anymore. If you want to remake it for me... pm me or you'll get pinched.

I have no interest in the idea anymore ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top