WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FrostClan Camp

+13
Daisyleap
Pineapplefur
ItsAboutThyme
Lunaar
Wishflight
Feather
Spottedleaf
Snoo
Aquastar
Sushi
Willowstorm
Icespirit
Leopardspots
17 posters
Go down
Anonymous

FrostClan Camp - Page 4 Empty Re: FrostClan Camp

Wed May 10, 2017 12:47 am
OOC: Thanks Wish.

IC: Raven yawned as he poked his head into the Warriors den looking for Redstripe. "Redstripe?" He mewed as he flicked his ear.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed May 10, 2017 6:31 am
Rainpaw thought against going hunting, not wanting to go without her mentor. She looked around for her, wondering where Thornsplash was.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed May 10, 2017 11:20 am
Redstripe looked up from lapping at his paw. " Ah! Ravenpaw, I was just about to go look for you." He meowed as he stood to his paws, flicking his tail and padding towards the apprentice. " I'm thinking battling training." He commented, flicking a ear.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed May 10, 2017 5:31 pm
Rubblewind padded over to Sandstar, his tail flicking. "I don't mean any disrespect, but it seems like we're really not needed here," he meowed a little grumpily.
Anonymous

Wed May 10, 2017 5:48 pm
"Oh, okay." Ravenpaw replied as he sat down and scratched his bad ear.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 10, 2017 5:52 pm
"Your're right. We should head back." Sandstar said. "Cats of WaterClan! We are leaving!" He called.

Maplepaw scowled as she watched Ravenpaw and Redstripe. He thinks he's so special because he has my dad as a mentor! I wish Redstripe would notice my brothers and I a bit more. She thought bitterly.
Anonymous

Wed May 10, 2017 8:55 pm
Whitepaw padded out the apprentice den, her paws seeming to bounce her off the ground every second in excitement. She spotted Raven and noticed his strange name, quickly darting over to him. "Hey! Why don't you have a paw at the end of your name? Are you not a clan-cat like me? Oh and that's Creekpaw, he's my brother, we used to be kittypets," She chattered quickly, her blue eyes widening.

Creekpaw flattened his ears and tried signaling to his sister to stop blurting out everything, especially their embarrassing past according to most of the Frostclan cats. Great. Now everyone  is going to know how I was a kittypet, and I won't make any friends at all! The tom growled to himself quietly, trying to look away and hide his face, but it was almost impossible. He had the same pelt colors and patterns as his sister.
Anonymous

Wed May 10, 2017 8:59 pm
".... I do have a paw at the end of my name." Ravenpaw mewed with a smile as he turned from his mentor still scratching his deformed ear. "But I am half rouge. So it's alright if your a former kittypet." He continued cheerily.
Anonymous

Wed May 10, 2017 9:01 pm
Whitepaw tilted her head, "Yea! OF course it's alright, why wouldn't it be?" She replied with confusion, but quickly forgot about it anyway and grinned, "Can I come with you to train?"

Creekpaw's fur bristled as he padded off quickly, and hid behind a clump of tall grass in the camp. Nobody will find me here, hopefully. He reassured himself, unsheathing his claws into the soil and sheathing them.
Anonymous

Wed May 10, 2017 9:04 pm
"Hmm... that depends what my mentor, Redstripe, thinks. But it's nice to meet you." Ravenpaw purred.
Anonymous

Wed May 10, 2017 9:08 pm
Whitepaw smiled, "You too!" She purred, then quickly sauntered off towards the fresh-kill pile to grab something to eat. She picked up a shrew and glanced around the camp, searching for her brother. "Creekpaw?" She called out, her voice muffled by the prey in her mouth.

Creekpaw widened his green eyes and frozen, curling his tail around his paws and shrinking into the ground, trying to hide. Mouse-dung! Look how quickly she's already making friends! And I'm here hiding like a beetle under a rock. the ginger and white tom narrowed his eyes as he peeked through the grass.
Anonymous

Wed May 10, 2017 9:09 pm
Ravenpaw turned his head back towards Redstripe and asked. "So is it okay for her to come? Also when do we leave?"

Last edited by Raven on Wed May 10, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed May 10, 2017 10:43 pm
" Oh, Sure she can come. So can her brother." Redstripe nodded curtly. " we leave now, go get them please."
Anonymous

Wed May 10, 2017 11:05 pm
"Okay, thank you." Ravenpaw mewed as he padded towards Whitepaw and asked. "Hey Whitepaw, you can come with us so can your brother. Do you know where he is?"
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Wed May 10, 2017 11:10 pm
OOC: Whats going on here? Asking so i dont mess everything up
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 12, 2017 6:58 pm
Stormshadow padded up to Redstripe. "Hey Redstripe? Can we have a moment alone please? I have something to tell you." She said, hardly able to hold back a purr of happiness.
Anonymous

Fri May 12, 2017 8:55 pm
OOC: Not much @Sushi, everything is normal or nothing has happened yet since the patrol to attack Brightclan/capture them left.

IC: Whitepaw nodded with a grin, "Creekpaw?! Come on, we're going hunting." She yelled out, searching the camp for him.

Creekpaw widened his eyes again, and quickly crept out, hoping they wouldn't see how he was hiding in the grass nearby.

Whitepaw purred as she spotted her littermate and bounded over, "Creekpaw! You silly goose, what are you doing in there?" She laughed in a friendly way, although it embarrassed her brother more then ever.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri May 12, 2017 11:12 pm
Redstripe glanced over at the three apprentices he was about to take out. " Sure." He meowed, touching her ear with his nose, and trotted across the clearing to a shaded and empty part of the camp.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat May 13, 2017 2:10 am
Stormshadow followed over. Where would she start? "I..... I'm expecting out kits!" She blurted out.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat May 13, 2017 7:34 am
Redstripe stumbled a bit, his eyes widening. " T-That's great!" He purred, leaning forward and rubbing his cheek to hers. " how are we going to tell Maplepaw, Hailpaw, and Oakpaw?" He asked, wondering if they'd take it well.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat May 13, 2017 8:30 am
"Maybe we shouldn't tell then just yet." She winked. "You better be getting back. Cats are waiting for you." She said as she walked away.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun May 14, 2017 5:24 am
Rattail sat down at the fresh-kill pile, hearing the chattering from Whitepaw and Creekpaw. He giggled and turned around, watching them as he bit into a skinny vole.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun May 14, 2017 6:00 am
Turtlesplash padded to Sandstar's side and brushed up against him. "Maybe you should stay in case Dapplestar and Redstar have something important? I can lead the group back." she purred.
Anonymous

Sun May 14, 2017 7:20 pm
Raven walked towards Creekpaw and Whitepaw and mewed. "Hi, if you want you can come training with us. By the way I'm Ravenpaw it's nice to meet you."
Anonymous

Mon May 15, 2017 10:00 pm
Whitepaw purred with a nod as she glanced at her brother, "Yea, we're coming." She replied, answering for her brother.

Before Creekpaw had a chance to open his mouth, his sister interrupted him. He frowned and followed along ,casually giving side glances at Whitepaw, although she never seemed to notice.
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Tue May 16, 2017 7:54 pm
Cloudpaw walked over to Whitepaw and Creekpaw "Can I Come?" she asks I have no idea what i'm doing!
Anonymous

Tue May 16, 2017 8:13 pm
"It's not our say but I bet that Redstripe would let you come along." Ravenpaw mewed cheerily as he sat back down.
Anonymous

Tue May 16, 2017 11:10 pm
Whitepaw shrugged at the question and padded along  to find Redstripe, beckoning for her brother to come with her tail tip. "Ravenpaw, where's your mentor?" She asked quickly, turning around and glancing throughout the camp without spotting the warrior. "I don't have a mentor yet, so what's it like to have one? I bet it's fun!" She purred.

Creekpaw sat down behind his sister, flattening his ears. Why do I even let her boss me around? The tom's mind was flowing with thoughts, annoyed by his littermate.
Anonymous

Tue May 16, 2017 11:12 pm
"Hmm... Well it's not to much different than not having a mentor other than someone telling you what to do. I'm sure at least one of you understands what i'm saying." Ravenpaw mewed as he smiled towards Creekpaw.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 16, 2017 11:15 pm
Redstripe trotted over, his eyes looking a bit distracted. He reached them and glanced at Cloudpaw before bringing his gaze to the three apprentices he knew he was taking. " alright, everyone ready to go?"
Anonymous

Tue May 16, 2017 11:18 pm
"I think so, but do you think we can bring Cloudpaw along? She was wanting to come I believe." Ravenpaw mewed.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 16, 2017 11:20 pm
Redstripe's eyes clouded for a moment then cleared. " oh, sure, yes." He glanced at Cloudpaw again. Four apprentices. One warrior. Greattt.. 
Anonymous

Tue May 16, 2017 11:21 pm
"Thank you. I bet she'll be really happy to hear that she can come along." Ravenpaw mewed a bit hopefully.
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Tue May 16, 2017 11:24 pm
Cloudpaw felt a surge of happiness hit her I'm doing something! Her white coat fluffed up Why does it do that? She questions "Can we go now?" She asks, ignoring her thoughts.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 16, 2017 11:26 pm
" Yes." Redstripe flicked his tail and trotted out of camp. Yes, let's get out of here before more cats ask to go along because their mentors won't do a mouse tail. 
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu May 18, 2017 4:08 pm
Stormshadow sighed a bit and walked to the medicine cat's den. "Greytail? Ivyfeather? Longpaw or Falconpaw?" She asked silently.

OOC: I'm trying not to have her interact with Ivyfeather because then I'd be rping by myself so yeah.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat May 20, 2017 11:59 am
Soraflight perked up. "I was just helping your Clan with the medicine stock while I was here, sorry. I assume your need is just medicine specifically since you called for everyone?" she mewed.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed May 24, 2017 11:52 am
Lunarshine burst into camp, tail puffed out in horror. She blinked, scanning the clearing for Sandstar. She hurried up to him with a frown. "Ivorystar has declared an attack at the tri-Clan border! Please bring all of your warriors!" she mewed, turning around and shivering.

OOC: @Aquastar plz
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 24, 2017 12:02 pm
"Oh SoulClan." Soraflight gasped, "Should I get herbs?"
Rainstorm nodded to Rubblewind, her eyes hard.

Turtlesplash stepped forward. "We should split into groups to attack, first and second wave. WaterClan can be first, FireClan can be second." she suggested to Sandstar.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed May 24, 2017 12:04 pm
"From the sounds of things, we might as well just jump right in. Scare them off before more damage is done." Lynxfang dipped his head to the deputy. "In all due respect, of course."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 24, 2017 12:06 pm
"We might be outnumbered, everyone charging in would make it chaotic. Remember, BrightClan is larger than us by a lot." Turtlesplash replied nervously.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed May 24, 2017 12:08 pm
"But we're three Clans. DuskClan won't get there in time," Lynxfang huffed. 

ooc: lol good lying, Lynx
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 24, 2017 12:14 pm
Turtlesplash rolled her eyes. "Just get in there." she hissed, trotting to the entrance and turning back to the rest of the cats in camp. 
"Let's go!" she called.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 24, 2017 12:52 pm
Ooc sorry late reply

IC;
Sandstar nodded and dashed after his clan, his paws flying over the dirty ground like feathers in the wind.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed May 24, 2017 1:16 pm
Badgerclaw followed Sandstar with his claws unsheathed. He glanced back at the camp, frowning when he saw Lunarshine in such terror.
Lunarshine padded up beside Badgerclaw, her uncle.
"I hope nobody gets killed." she mewed, resting her head on his shoulder.

Scorchwind walked alongside Turtlesplash.
"I'm supposing we'll jump in first." he meowed, flattening his ears as they left the camp.

Longpaw gasped, rushing back into the medicine cat's den and checking to make sure the herb supply was fairly good.
"Wait, Turtlesplash!" he called. "Should a medicine cat come?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 24, 2017 2:18 pm
"Yes!" Turtlesplash called back, "Make sure to leave someone here!"
All my FireClan and WaterClan warriors follow her.
Soraflight grabbed a bundle of cobwebs, nodded to Longpaw, and dashed after the patrol.
Sloeheart, Crowsong, and Owlstripe follow.

Fennelstrike padded to Lynxfang's side. "Are we doing anything before heading in with them?" he asked.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed May 24, 2017 3:59 pm
Ooc: i have to change my Rainpaw's name to Bluepaw. As there is already another Rainpaw

Bluepaw watched cats gathering and she went up to Tawnysplash, unable to find her mentor. "Am i allowed to join? I'm not a new apprentice, but i have been trained to fight from Thornsplash."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun May 28, 2017 1:53 pm
Lynxfang shook his head to his old apprentice. "No, not yet. Stick close to me," he murmured, bounding out of the camp after Turtlesplash and the rest of the warriors.

Falconpaw's eyes widened. "Oh no, oh no, I've never learned how to treat battle wounds properly," he whispered, starting to panic.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:53 am
Stormshadow sighed. I'll just go into the nursery and tell the medicine cats when they get there. She thought, making her way to the nursery and laying down in her old nest where she had nursed Oakpaw, Maplepaw, and Hailpaw.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:34 pm
Oakpaw saw his mom head into the nursery, and tilted his head, trotting into the den after her. " Hey, mom." He said cheerfully. " what you doing?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum