WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FireClan Camp

+11
Lily
Willowstorm
Panthermask
Snoo
Daisyleap
Metzi
Spottedleaf
Sushi
Leopardspots
Lunaar
Wishflight
15 posters
Go down
Anonymous

FireClan Camp - Page 7 Empty Re: FireClan Camp

Mon May 29, 2017 11:44 am
Flintkit snarled, unsheathing his claws. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THEM YOU MANGY FOX-EATEN RAT!" he growled, determination lighting his eyes for the first time in moons. "I won't let you touch them if it's the last thing I ever do! If I die protecting, it'll be better living knowing I failed everybody beCAUSE I COULDN'T FIGHT!" his voice raised with every work he spat. He watched Hawkstep lung at Angus.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 29, 2017 11:45 am
" The kits are part of Fireclan! They wont stay here! You said FireClan must leave, well they ARE FireClan!" Darkshadow hissed, outraged.

Sparrowkit instantly raced towards the entrance of the nursery.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon May 29, 2017 11:47 am
"They're too young to have allegiance." Shard countered, "Isn't it a bit messed up to force kits to live with you, and risk their lives travelling who knows where to live under your rules and your beliefs?"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 29, 2017 11:48 am
Min shrugged, examining her shiny claws. "They could do us some good," she said simply, ignoring Flintkit's growls.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 29, 2017 11:49 am
Snowpaw grunted as her face was pushed into the ground. She winced in pain now as her wounds were beginning to affect her. She was so full of anger before, that she didnt feel any pain much from her wounds. But now, they were agonizing, especially her neck wound, as blood still oozed from it. She was now unable to do anything, her paw hurting too much and her neck and flank wounds causing her too much pain. 

@Flintbranch. Cue for Darklight to rescue her Razz
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 29, 2017 11:50 am
"Yeah," Blazer backed up Shard, grey fur bristling. "Take the kits if you want your entire clan to be killed," he snarled.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 29, 2017 11:51 am
Darkshadow glared at Shard. " If you think we are making them be with us, and they have no allegiances, how about we just go ask them who they want to go with?" he smirked.
Anonymous

Mon May 29, 2017 11:52 am
OOC: k.

Darklight whipped around to Snowpaw. He ran over to her. "Here." he helped her up with his shoulder. "We're evacuating."

Flintkit whipped around to Min and lunged, claws outstretched. He repeated I'm weak in his head over and over again. He landed on her back.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon May 29, 2017 11:52 am
"Take another step towards the nursery and they won't get the opportunity to chose anything." Shard mewed with a slight grin.

Last edited by Leopardspots on Mon May 29, 2017 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 29, 2017 11:53 am
Hawkstep snarled, scrambling to his paws again and headbutting into Angus's chest. "You better take your rogues and leave. Now." he hissed, tail lashing and waiting to leap at the rogue in case he tried anything else.

Min yelped when she felt weight collapse onto her aching back. However, she quickly roused again and faced the kit, towering over him.
Slash padded over to the fresh-kill pile and began picking out some juicy prey, purring.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 29, 2017 11:55 am
Quake wrote:Dawnmist yowled, charging at Minkura and feebly trying to rake her claws down the she-cat's chest.
--
Littlewind stood in shock, before running over to Darkcloud. "Nonono, why!" she sobbed, curling up next to her mother.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon May 29, 2017 11:57 am
OOC: SLASH EVERYONE ELSE IS FIGHTING FDNSJGJKFNG
IC: Robinpaw backed away from Jingle, looking from her mother to Martenpaw, then turned and ran from camp.
Martenpaw watched his sister go, his heart dropping.

Angush scoffed. "Fat chance toadbreath." he snorted, "The rest of your Clan is taking the hint and booking it and you should take their example unless you want to be gutted six ways from sundown."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 29, 2017 11:57 am
Sparkfeather groaned and got to her paws. She was not
going to become a rogue prisoner. She limped over to Darkshadow, wincing at every step. Blood oozed from the wounds Hellfire gave her.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 29, 2017 11:58 am
Min snarled as she felt another cat bowl into her. She whipped around, ears flattened. "Make another move and I kill you and the rest of your Clan. It's as easy as picking up a dead mouse." she threatened, raking her claws across the soil beneath her and making small symbols.

OOC: omg what if she found the old apprentice's plans (hollypaw, bramblepaw and them) Razz
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 29, 2017 12:00 pm
Dawnmist snarled. "Not if I have anything to say about it." she snapped, raking her claws down Minkura's flank.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon May 29, 2017 12:01 pm
Shard snarled and ripped Dawnmist off Min. "You are all testing my patience. Get out of my camp." she snapped.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 29, 2017 12:02 pm
Our camp. Min wanted to correct Shard, but kept her mouth shut. She kept her claws unsheathed in case the FireClan cats kept putting up a strong fight.
Anonymous

Mon May 29, 2017 12:03 pm
Flintkit took the chance. When Dawn was ripped off of Min he lunged again, managing to claw he shoulder shallowly before stumbling backwards.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 29, 2017 12:03 pm
Darkshadow glanced at Sparkfeather, pain in his eyes. He turned his head back to Shard. " Fine. But, we shall be back, we will get them back." He blinked the last redness from his eyes, and glanced around a his clan. " FireClan! We are out numbered, we must leave." He said, trying not to let the pain of defeat show in his voice. " I know I'm not your leader or deputy, but you must see the sense in this. Let us go find Redstar."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 29, 2017 12:04 pm
Littlewind took a last look at her adopted mother before sprinting off and trying to find her siblings.
--
Dawnmist staggered off after Littlewind.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 29, 2017 12:05 pm
"You would make a great deputy." Sparkfeather said with a raspy purr. She couldn't bear the pain of standing so she leaned on Darkshadow.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon May 29, 2017 12:06 pm
Angus sat at the entrance of the nursery, blocking it off again and looking at Onyx for a signal on what to do.

Martenpaw trotted up to Onyx. "I'm joining your gang." he mewed, ducking submissively, "FireClan stole me from my home when I was a kit and I know this is my rightful place, please let me stay with you."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 29, 2017 12:06 pm
Min clawed at Flintkit's face before turning back and nodding to Darkshadow. "Thank you," she sighed impatiently, before taking her stand in front of the nursery again beside Angus. "And we're keeping the kits." she reminded the warriors with a growl.

Hawkstep gasped, and even though he was older than Darkshadow, he agreed. "My kits!" he called. "I'll be back. I promise." he meowed before disappearing out of camp with the others.
Daffodilkit watched his father go with red cheeks. "No... tata." he whimpered, eyes watering.
Anonymous

Mon May 29, 2017 12:07 pm
Flintkit screeched, falling backwards. He held his paw up to his left eye- His amber one- and drew back. Blood stained his black paws.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon May 29, 2017 12:11 pm
"He said he'll be back." Flamekit mewed shakily, gazing up at Angus.
Shard climbed atop the Skyrock, gazing over it. "This territory belongs to my 'leader', Onyx, now." she called, "If you do not stop fighting and leave, you will lose every kit in the nursery."
Anonymous

Mon May 29, 2017 12:15 pm
Flintkit tried to look up at Shard but couldn't. He snarled anyways before shouting, "NOT EVERY KIT IS IN THE NERSERY, MOUSEBRAIN."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 29, 2017 12:16 pm
" Flintkit, shush." Darkshadow snapped before helping Sparkfeather limp out of camp, trying not to think of his kits.
Anonymous

Mon May 29, 2017 12:17 pm
Flintkit looked up at Darkshadow, showing his bloodied, blinded eye. "Do you think I'm making a joke? Get out of here. FireClan disgusts me."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon May 29, 2017 12:25 pm
OOC:

HEY UH IF YOU AINT PART OF ONYX'S GANG GET OUT NOW AND GO TO THE BATTLEFIELD
Anonymous

Mon May 29, 2017 12:26 pm
OOC: Course except for the kits
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 29, 2017 12:54 pm
Snowpaw limped heavily with Darklight, grateful for the tom's help. She still tried to keep her mouth closed so she wouldn't cause more blood to seep from her neck wound. Her flanks were stinging badly and her paw hurt terribly. "Darklight.. i don't know if i can go much..further. My wounds.. hurt too much." She managed to tell him, through the blood still in her throat. She suddenly collapsed, her body so sore all over she wouldn't be able to move anymore.
Anonymous

Mon May 29, 2017 12:59 pm
Darklight's eyes widened. "It's alright... Here..." he shoved her onto his back, carrying her out of the entrance. He took a last long look at the group, before his tail disappeared into the brambles
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 29, 2017 1:07 pm
Snowpaw, too exhausted from her fight with the rogue and having experienced a lot of blood loss, soon fell unconscious. She had pushed her body to past it's limit, especially after when she had got pinned the first time and lunged at the rogue. That one time had been her limit. She soon dreamt of peace with all the clans, but eventually to the battles. She had hoped Icepaw and Oakfang had made it out okay. 

Ooc: Someone can kill Oakfang. I know i haven't rped much with him but i wanted Dark and Snow to eventually be mates Razz
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Mon May 29, 2017 7:14 pm
OOC: Ok so personally I just missed a lot of rp and never ever got to roleplay Lion getting hurt... AND THAT WAS LIKE 7 HOURS AGO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Littlelily looked over her shoulder at her kits, tears forming in her eyes as she looked at them. She pressed her nose to each of their faces. "I promise, with every beat of my heart that I will never leave you. I will be with you, but I cant stay. Be safe. Flintkit will care for you. And I know you will be safe." She said, sadly. She turned and followed her brother out of camp.

OOC: I'm just gonna pretend Lion got injured.

Lionstrea layed on the floor. He couldn't move his back right leg! What's happening!

Stealthwater grabbed his brother by the scruff. He couldn't pull him away, however.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon May 29, 2017 7:35 pm
Onyx waved her tail, pelt stinging but not alarming her. "Let them take their injured and dead. They might be lesser than us, but they still mourn their dead." She spoke strangely, her head tilted slightly as if trying to discern the emotion. 

Owlpaw quickly darted in to help Stealthwater, grabbing the cat's scruff and pulling. He glanced up at Martenpaw then away again, gaze hardened.
Lily
Lily

Mon May 29, 2017 7:37 pm
Littlelily was by the entrance when this remark was made. She walked back, pelt brushing some rogues and grabbed Cloudheart's pelt. She looked Onyx in the eye. "You will pay for my fathers death. You will pay." She said, before dragging him out of camp.

Stealthwater smiled at Owlpaw and with his help was able to get his brother out of there.
Anonymous

Mon May 29, 2017 9:39 pm
OOC: Let's just all pretend Flavia was here.

IC: Flavia licked her paw that was covered in blood. She wrinkled her nose in disgust because of the smell and how it made her fur sticky.

Everest licked her whiskers, her cold gaze staring at the kits in case any of them would interfere even more.

Tessa gulped down a whimper of fear and regret. She stared at the kits that were once sick or injured in the medicine cat den. I hope they don't recognize me as Russetpaw. She looked down at the ground, avoiding to meet there gazes.

Fuji lashed his tail, he turned to  Onyx and dipped his head respectfully, "Should I get some of there herbs?" The gray tom questioned.

Cinder growled at the kits as he paced around the camp, glancing outside of the camp in case any more clan cats would attack them suddenly.

Rowankit was shaking and crouching down, her fur was sticking straight up, making her look like a living fluffball. Her wide eyes watched the rogues and she flattened her ears, "You guys are mean!" She blurted out, quickly slapping her tail to her mouth, regretting that she said anything.

Kia sat down, her claws covered in blood. However, she hoped Min wouldn't order her to hurt the kits. She padded over to the she-cat and nodded to Onyx, "Do you know what she has planned for the kits?"

Last edited by Skybreeze on Mon May 29, 2017 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lily
Lily

Mon May 29, 2017 9:40 pm
Shadowkit looked around his brother and caught sight of a rogue near the entrance. "Pwlease! Don't hurt me!"
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 29, 2017 9:44 pm
Ash rolled his eyes at the kits. "We're not gonna hurt you. Probably." he replied, sitting down near them.
Lily
Lily

Mon May 29, 2017 9:46 pm
Shadowkit yelped and shrunk back before sniffing the air. "Oooohhh you smell funny!" He said, tilting his head. "Why do yo smell funny."

OOC: I might make Shadowkit go with them, idk
Anonymous

Mon May 29, 2017 9:47 pm
Cinder shot a look at his brother with a mischievous smirk on his face, silently laughing at the comment from Shadowkit.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 29, 2017 9:59 pm
Ash looked into Shadowkit's eyes. "Because when I eat small kits like you, I take their scent. So when all the scents combine on my pelt, I 'smell funny.'"
Lily
Lily

Mon May 29, 2017 10:01 pm
"You wont eat me! I'm as strong as a lion! I am as strong as my daddy!" Shadowkit squeaked in fear.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 30, 2017 1:26 am
Waspkit sat up. "I'm hungry! I want food!" She said loudly. She wanted Littlelily's milk.

Mistkit hissed and padded back over to Littlefire's body. "I will avenge your death." She promised softly to her.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 30, 2017 1:51 am
ooc: o-o that's some deep stuff for a baby to say.

ic: Ash sniggered. "Keep telling yourself that." he mewed, folding his tail neatly.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 30, 2017 2:17 am
Slash licked his lips, satisfied that Onyx's plan had worked. He tore into a small mouse to fulfill his small sliver of hunger.

Minkura snarled, seeing Mistkit and Littlefire. "They were supposed to take the bodies. Now our new camp is going to smell like rotting carcasses. Kia, Asher, take that body out to the cave."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 30, 2017 2:40 am
" NO!" Sedgekit wailed leaping next to the dead queen. " No! Don't let her be crowfood in a cave at least bury her!"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 30, 2017 2:43 am
"She was a great mother!" Mistkit protested. "She doesn't deserve to be crow-food!" She wailed.

Waspkit padded up to Littlefire's body. "You heartless rogues! You can't just let her body rot!"
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue May 30, 2017 3:49 am
A sudden strike of realization shot through Quartz as she looked at the kits. "Onyx, I think some of these kits are still nursing," she said worriedly to her leader. "I can take care of them, since I am expecting myself."

Ooc: Who the hell is the father Razz
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 30, 2017 5:03 am
ooc: im making a cat whos a fireclan queen thats 2 days away from giving birth btw

ic: Ash nodded. "That's probably a good idea." he mewed.

ooc: pretend she's hiding or something til i actually post her and her kits
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum