Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf first moon (Summer, June)
The storm has faded to a light mist, leaving it safe for hunting. The ground is soft and the grass is a luscious green. The air is pleasantly cool, but will soon warm.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowpoppy)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 9 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Darkfrost(@Spottedleaf)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowpoppy), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to a sudden rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 9 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowpoppy), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Sunshadow)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowpoppy) - 7 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Littlelily), {reserved}

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowpoppy)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
Dawn of the Dragons
~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

FireClan Camp

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FireClan Camp

Post by Flintbranch on Tue May 30, 2017 6:59 am

Flintkit snarled to get (somebody insert their rogue here)'s attention. "Hey mouse-brains! Shouldn't I be going with them? I'm seven moons old, the age of an apprentice." he snarled, blood staining the sand as his left eye dripped.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue May 30, 2017 7:27 am

Onyx walked over to the kit, pushing her face into his. "What, you're an apprentice age but they forgot about you enough to leave you as a kit for a whole extra moon? I doubt it." She smirked.

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Snakekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Claypaw, Cloudpaw, Bramblepaw, Milkweed, Toadkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Lynxfang, Windblaze, Briarscorch, Starrypaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Svana - Briar(m), Morpheus
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Tue May 30, 2017 7:35 am

Flintkit growled, kicking Onyx. "I did something bad, and I was kept back from apprenticeship for a moon." he growled, inwardly wincing at the pain that shot through his eye every time he moved his mouth.

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue May 30, 2017 7:35 am

Shard sighed. "Onyx, should we give them the kits back? I feel kind of...bad about this." she mewed hesitantly to the black she-cat.

Flamekit stared at the cats, puffed up and spitting furiously.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Rippleshade, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: ), Spiderpaw(mentor: )
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Moonshine, Stormtail, Runningscar, Crabpaw, Mothpaw
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard(rogue), Jingle(rogue), Angus(loner), Dottie(loner), Martenpaw
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue May 30, 2017 7:37 am

"We're not keeping them here." Onyx sat up, turning her gaze on Shard. "They can leave if they want to go back to being forced into Clan life."

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Snakekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Claypaw, Cloudpaw, Bramblepaw, Milkweed, Toadkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Tue May 30, 2017 7:39 am

Flintkit snarled. "If you think I'll go back to FireClan, you must be as stupid as them for leaving us here. When this is over, I'm going to become a loner." he grumbled.

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Tue May 30, 2017 7:45 am

Sparrowkit narrowed his eyes at Flintkit. Good, I never liked that Littlelily cared about you. She likes you better then us, and I don't see how! Your just a little brat. He thought.

Sedgekit heard Onyx's words, but forced herself not to walk out. Its a trick... I go out there and they kill me."

frostclan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit,

brightclan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw,

fireclan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sparrowkit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow

waterclan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing

duskclan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm,

rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel

Waiting: Tansykit and Chervilkit
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue May 30, 2017 7:46 am

"What about the little ones?" she demanded, looking at the younger kits. "They can't even eat real prey, let alone survive the journey to wherever their Clan went."

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Rippleshade, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: ), Spiderpaw(mentor: )
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Moonshine, Stormtail, Runningscar, Crabpaw, Mothpaw
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Tue May 30, 2017 7:47 am

Flintkit unknowingly let his glare rake across the clearing to Sparrowkit. "Onyx, are you going to kill the kits?" he growled slowly. His claws slid out.

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue May 30, 2017 7:50 am

Onyx rolled her eyes. "Young cats can eat chewed up prey. I don't care for kits myself, but if Quartz is expecting, she can feed them." She flicked her tail and walked off. "Hellfire, Everest, Bellamy, Wasp, come with me. We're going to tell the Clans of their doom."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Tue May 30, 2017 7:51 am

" Flintkit." Sparrowkit forced himself to be loud. " You are a kit! Don't say it like we are pathetic little things that are less then you. Your still Flintkit. Not Flintpaw. So be quiet!" His voice turned to a snap at the end.

frostclan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit,

brightclan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw,

rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel

Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Tue May 30, 2017 7:53 am

Flintkit looked at Onyx. "Wait!" he growled at Sparrowkit, his eyes icy. He turned to Onyx once more. "C-Can I come? I just want to tell them that... I'm leaving... Or something..."

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue May 30, 2017 7:53 am

Wasp nodded eagerly and trotted to Onyx's side. "We'll show those heretical savage Clan cats." she purred.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Tue May 30, 2017 7:59 am

Shadowkit, unlike the others had already sat down with some rogues. He was begging them for a story about rogue life. He was getting quite annoying.

Lynxkit looked at Flintkit. Flintkit was a brother yo him... "You won't really become a rogue.. Will you?"

About Me!:

Hi there! I am Mistpaw! I am a senior warrior on warriorclan right now! I don't actually mind being called senior, even if I'm not that old Razz. Anyway a bit about me:
I am a 13 year old Australian, who loves animals. I love pokemon and have been playing pokemon for ages.
Other:
Name: You can call me Bella, Lily or Mist
Favourite Pokemon: Rockruff
What Pokemon are you: Lycanroc
Favourite cat to roleplay: Mistpaw <3

I hope to see you around!

Also, this is my pokemon, Lapis. Pleaseeeeee click him!

Lilyshadow X Thundersong! The most amazing ship ever!
Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Tue May 30, 2017 8:07 am

Flintkit looked at Lynx. "... Sorry, but I am. I've already been told I'm too bloodthirsty for Clan life." he looked at the ground, then up at Onyx again. "I want to come with you, please."

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue May 30, 2017 8:16 am

Bellamy nodded and followed Onyx, flicking his tail and ignoring Flintkit. Good grief, that one is going to be a pain. he thought, flattening his ears.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Daisyleap, Blizzardtuft, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit, Basilkit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Aurorashade, Tornadopaw, Sparrowpaw, Tumblekit, Lightningkit
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Rattail, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop, Ray, Inkeri, Hydra, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Tue May 30, 2017 8:17 am

Lynxkit couldn't believe it.. The cat he looked up to and the cat who was like his brother was betraying the clan. With a loud wail he ran into the nursery.

About Me!:

Hi there! I am Mistpaw! I am a senior warrior on warriorclan right now! I don't actually mind being called senior, even if I'm not that old Razz. Anyway a bit about me:
I am a 13 year old Australian, who loves animals. I love pokemon and have been playing pokemon for ages.
Other:

Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Tue May 30, 2017 8:20 am

Flintkit loked at Lynxkit with sympathy. He side. "Nevermind." he grumbled. "I'll leave when Littlelily comes back so I'll say goodbye."

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue May 30, 2017 8:23 am

Barley flattened his ears, pressing himself against Milkweed. "These cats look like the group we saw the day before mom went missing." he whispered, shivering at how big and bulky the rogues were.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Daisyleap, Blizzardtuft, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creampaw
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit, Basilkit
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop, Ray, Inkeri, Hydra, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Tue May 30, 2017 8:30 am

Sparrowkit rolled his eyes. I don't see how Lynxkit likes or him, or why he's so sad. Flintkit will never have to guts to leave when my mother comes back and begs and cries for him to stay. Flintkit wants to leave, mumma will almost die. I leave? She wont care. She'd be happy, one less kit to take care of, then she wouldn't have six. Only five. Well really four, but then Flintkit had to be a pathetic little mousebrain and wail and cry his way into the family. He thought, grumbling as he stomped to his nest.

Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Tue May 30, 2017 8:32 am

Shadowkit looked up at the rogue he was questioning. "What's tpit like to follow onyx? Why do you follow her? What do you do?"

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue May 30, 2017 8:37 am

Percy looked down at the kit and adopted a sneer and a sniveling voice. "What's it like to follow FireClan?" he asked.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Tue May 30, 2017 8:40 am

Shadowkit wrinkled his nose. "Boring. All I get to do is hang out in the nursery all day and watch the other cats have fun."

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Tue May 30, 2017 8:42 am

Flintkit looked at Percy. "I want to find out, actually. If you won't tell him, I'll find out for him instead."

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue May 30, 2017 8:43 am

"Hah, your gang is even worse than I figured." Percy snorted, "When I was a kitten, we were allowed to do anything an adult could do."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Tue May 30, 2017 8:44 am

"Really?" He gasped. Were you born in Onyx's gang?"

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Tue May 30, 2017 8:45 am

Flintkit blinked. "Really? Lucky. I'm guessing that includes hunting and fighting."

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue May 30, 2017 8:53 am

"No, but I was born a loner." he mewed. He then motioned to a scar over his muzzle. "See this scar on my face? That's from a battle with a a ton of Clan cats I had as a kit. Onyx helped me after, and I joined her group."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Tue May 30, 2017 8:55 am

Shadowkit stared at the scar with amazement. "Wow! What clan? Were they warriors? I bet they were warriors!"

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue May 30, 2017 8:58 am

"The one in the fields, I don't keep track of names." he snorted, "They were all adults, with a few being smaller and a few looking older. And they seemed very bloodthirsty."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Tue May 30, 2017 9:04 am

"You must mean Brightclan! They are the most mean if the clans. Or maybe Frostclan is. I don't like the sounds of DAPPLESTAR..." He joked.

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue May 30, 2017 9:05 am

"I'm unfamiliar with the names." he mewed, somewhat curious, "Who is Dapplestar? Or did you say Dapplesnarl. Your names confuse me."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Tue May 30, 2017 9:06 am

"DAPPLESTAR is the leader of Frostclan! She has nine lives and apparently very scary." Shadowkit said.

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue May 30, 2017 9:08 am

Barley tilted his head, approaching Shadowkit and Percy. "Nine lives? How did she get them?" he questioned, trying not to feel fearful.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue May 30, 2017 9:08 am

"Nine lives?" he snorted, "Is that just some fairytale they tell you to keep you from leaving camp, or keep themselves in power without question?"

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Tue May 30, 2017 9:11 am

Flintkit walked forward. "When a leader is made, they gain acceptance by SoulClan and takes 9 spirit cats lives." he said plainly. "Might not believe it but Dapplestar was killed four times already which proves our point."

Last edited by Flintbranch on Tue May 30, 2017 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue May 30, 2017 9:12 am

Slash chuckled, drawing his tongue over his teeth. "Oh, its true," he meowed to Percy. "Tessa told me about the prophecies, and seeing leaders receiving their lives."

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Tue May 30, 2017 9:14 am

Shadowkit looked up to Percy. "Can I hunt with the rogues soon? I wanna see how you guys hunt!"

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Tue May 30, 2017 9:14 am

Flintkit whipped around to face Slash, the wound across his eye opening again. "Fox-dung." he mumbled.

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue May 30, 2017 9:15 am

"Sounds like a bunch of foxdung. Probably just what they tell you to keep you following them." he growled to Slash, "Have you ever seen her die?" Without waiting for answer, he turned back to Shadowkit. "And yes, I am getting hungry."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Tue May 30, 2017 9:15 am

" Tessa? How in the world could she have seen them get nine lives, the only ones there for that is medicine cats and the leader themselves." Sedgekit mewed, peeking her head out of the nursery.

Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Tue May 30, 2017 9:17 am

Shadowing jumped to his paws. "Awesome!"

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Tue May 30, 2017 9:18 am

Flintkit looked at Percy. "Can I come too? I don't trust you with Shadowkit." he said flatly.

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue May 30, 2017 9:19 am

Percy smiled to the kits and trotted out of camp, not waiting to ask anyone.
Raccoon grabbed the final piece of leftover prey from the fresh-kill pile, gulping down the lizard in a heartbeat.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Tue May 30, 2017 9:21 am

Flintkit followed silently, hoping he could find some cobwebs to patch up his bleeding eye.

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Tue May 30, 2017 9:22 am

" Wait Shadowkit, no its a trick don't go with them." Sedgekit called out to her brother, panic in her eyes.

Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Tue May 30, 2017 9:25 am

Flintkit looked back at Sedgekit. "Don't worry, I'll be with him. If Percy tries to do anything, I'll claw off his ears." he said, his tail disappearing through the tunnel.

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue May 30, 2017 10:15 am

"Are they going somewhere?" Waspkit asked, her tail sticking high in the air. She tried to peek but she couldn't see out.

Hello I'm Aqua, a moderator on this site!
I'm not really the best at answering questions 
But feel free to ask anything :3

Please click Delphox! He's my starter!

PitaPata Cat tickers

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : Probably in the Alola region beating the leauge again.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue May 30, 2017 10:35 am

Martenpaw trotted to the entrance of the apprentice den. It looked so empty without Flamepaw and Cloudpaw chatting inside, without Claypaw doing his own thing while Robinpaw tried in vain to gain his attention. He sighed and sat down. Jingle slunk to his side and sat down. 
"You doing alright, kit?" she mewed, pushing her head into her son's shoulder. Martenpaw drew away and stood. 
"I'm fine." he snapped, "Just, trying to adjust."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Tue May 30, 2017 10:53 am

Hellfire quickly followed Onyx, trotting behind the other cats to keep up.

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)

BC: 
FC: 
RLK: Quartz, Lavender, Hellfire

Hey, I'm Panther! I'm a mod on this site so feel free to ask any questions if needed!

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top