Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 4 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

FireClan Camp

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FireClan Camp

Post by Sorrelflight on Tue May 30, 2017 10:54 am

" Yes." Sedgekit answered her sister sadly, sitting down in a slump. " Shadowkit is too much of a mousebrain to see we can't trust them." She said quietly so the rogues don't overhear. " Flintkit says he'll protect him, but what can a untrained kit do to a fully grown rogue."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Waiting: Fadingpaw
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue May 30, 2017 11:40 am

"Flintkit is such a know-it-all!" Waspkit complained angrily. "He acts like he is already a warrior." She stood up straight and attempted to imitate his voice. "I'm Flintkit and I should be in charge since in seven moons old!" She sighed after she finished.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn,Shiningsplash
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Tue May 30, 2017 11:51 am

" He really shouldn't be proud of still being Flintkit when your suppose to be Flintpaw. I mean its kind of... sad.. to be a kit at seven moons, I don't know why he is always bragging about it." Sedgekit pressed close to her, shivering.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue May 30, 2017 12:05 pm

Waspkit sighed. "I wonder why mama left us." She said, changing the topic. "She didn't even say bye-bye. Maybe she doesn't love us anymore." Waspkit remembered watching Littlelily peace abruptly.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Tue May 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Sedgekit's pelt pricked, and she shut her eye, forcing herself not to shake violently. " No! Momma will always love us, and da said the clan would be back for us." She reassured her sister. and herself.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue May 30, 2017 12:14 pm

Waspkit's stomach growled and she let out a wail. "I'm hungry!!!" She was as loud and obnoxious as she could possibly be just so she could annoy the rogues.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Tue May 30, 2017 12:21 pm

Quartz calmly padded over to the nursery, hearing Waspkit's wail. She figured she wouldn't scare the kits much; she looked far less intimidating compared to some of her scarred and battered allies. "What is it, dear?" she asked, sitting down next to Waspkit.

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 pm

Sedgekit, who was sitting on the other side of Waspkit quickly stumbled away backwards, her eyes widening and she backed away to the corner nest, and lay in the nest, eyes still on Quartz. She dared not speak, but willed her sister to get away, just in case.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue May 30, 2017 2:21 pm

"I'm hungry!" Waspkit wailed. "And I don't want that hard prey stuff." She grumbled.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Tue May 30, 2017 2:33 pm

"Okay," Quartz replied, feeling weird about nursing a strange kit, but still okay with it. "I'm not sure if I have anything yet, but you can try," she purred, using a paw to scoop the kit up to her belly.

FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue May 30, 2017 2:42 pm

Waspkit latched on and began to suckle. She was too hungry to even think about who was giving her the milk. It was slow, but some milk came.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Tue May 30, 2017 2:48 pm

Quartz sighed in relief as she felt that Waspkit was getting something. She lay her head down, finally feeling she could relax after all the events that had happened that day.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue May 30, 2017 7:09 pm

OOC: Holy crap guys, I'm gone for not even a day and already two pages are posted???

IC: Squirrel snorted as she padded into the nursery. "I might as well take care of them too, there isn't much for me to do anyways," The ginger furred she-cat meowed to Quartz, nodding a greeting.

Rowankit's fur bristled, "I was supposed to get my apprentice ceremony tomorrow and now you all ruined it!" She whined in annoyance.

Kia nibbled on a small finch, but her appetite was long gone. Her stomach seemed filled of butterflies instead of yummy food. Her mind kept filling with thoughts of what Onyx would decide on doing with the kits.

Flavia sauntered over to where the rogue group leaders were and stretched her hindlegs. "What's next, great and powerful Onyx?" She teased with a smirk.

Everest sat straight at the entrance of the camp. Her ears were perked, listening for any signs of a kit escaping or cats trying to get in again.

Cinder, Fuji, River, Delta, and Squirrel were all exploring the camp curiously.

Aleser sat beside his brother, Scoop and munched on a mouse.

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue May 30, 2017 9:09 pm

OOC: *Hem Hem*
@Aquastar @Wishflight

Mistpaw wrote:OOC: Ok so personally I just missed a lot of rp and never ever got to roleplay Lion getting hurt... AND THAT WAS LIKE 7 HOURS AGO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Littlelily looked over her shoulder at her kits, tears forming in her eyes as she looked at them. She pressed her nose to each of their faces. "I promise, with every beat of my heart that I will never leave you. I will be with you, but I cant stay. Be safe. Flintkit will care for you. And I know you will be safe." She said, sadly. She turned and followed her brother out of camp

Lynxkit hisses. "Mummy loved us! You heard her before! She was heart broken! She would never EVER LEAVE US UNLESS TO PROTECT US!" He schreeched.
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed May 31, 2017 12:27 am

OOC: Sky, Min told Kia to take out the dead bodies with Asher.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Silverhawk, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw, Shellkit
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed May 31, 2017 12:38 am

Ooc: uhm *cough cough* She's a kit and she doesn't know any better

IC: Waspkit, who was still suckling, hardly heard Lynxkit. Her ears pricked up when he did. She rolled her eyes. When she finished she sat up. "I still think she abandon us. How is leaving us with the rogues who tried to kill the clan and drove them out protecting us!" She said

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 31, 2017 4:26 am

Quartz lifted her head as Squirrel walked by, nodding to acknowledge her presence. She flicked her ear, listening closely to the kits' conversation. She took the chance to try and convince the kits to start thinking badly about their clan. "Let me ask, why would your mother leave you in the care of a bunch of strangers, if she loved you? If she really loved you, she would have taken you with her, so that you'd be safe, but she didn't", she said softly, looking back and forth from the two kits.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed May 31, 2017 7:48 am

Lynxkit hissed. "Mother loved us! She would leave us only if she had to. And if none of you mouse brained Fozhearts understand that, then your just as bad as onyx because she killed grandpa!" Lynxkit cried, before turning and dashing out of the nursery. He bumped into a rogue and stopped.

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 31, 2017 7:53 am

"What do you want, kit," Lavender snarled as Lynxkit ran into her paw. "Go back to the nursery where you belong."

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed May 31, 2017 7:56 am

"I'm not going back there! In all of Soulclan, mother never abandoned us!" He screeched. He went around the rogue, heading towards the enterance.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 31, 2017 8:07 am

"Stop right there," Lavender growled, quickly stopping the kit by putting a paw on his tail. She picked Lynxkit up by the scruff and stalked back to the nursery. "You lost one," she mewed, approaching Quartz and Squirrel, putting the kit down.

Quartz quickly grabbed Lynxkit before he could run off again and set him beside her belly next to his sister. "Thank you," she sighed in relief, tucking her bushy tail around the two kits so there wasn't a clear escape route.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed May 31, 2017 8:09 am

"Let me go you filthy pile of fox dung!" Yelled Lynxkit as she struggled to get away.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 31, 2017 8:15 am

"Calm down, Lynxkit," Quartz tried to soothe, rasping her tongue over the kit's forehead. Hopefully kits aren't this horribly behaved, she thought to herself, rolling her eyes.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed May 31, 2017 8:17 am

Lynxkit immediately fattened himself down under her tail so she couldn't reach him. "You can't lick me! Your not my mother.."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 31, 2017 8:33 am

"I'm not your mother, but I am the only thing you have close to it right now," Quartz tried to reason. "You don't have to like me, but you do have to let me take care of you, okay?"

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed May 31, 2017 8:41 am

"No I don't!" Said Lynxkit. "I'd rather Starve!"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 31, 2017 9:29 am

"Listen Lynxkit, I know you don't want to listen to me, or be here at all, but please just try to reason with me? Your mother is not here right now, but I am. It would be unfair to her, and the rest of your family, to starve because you refused to be taken care of."

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed May 31, 2017 9:32 am

Lynxkit huffed. "Fine. But I will not sleep in this nest." He said. He scrambled over her tail and gathered some moss next to her.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 31, 2017 9:39 am

"That's okay," Quartz replied, glad that Lynxkit would finally listen to her.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed May 31, 2017 9:44 am

Lynxkit sighed and looked over where Littlelily would normally sleep. He got up and sat next to it, thinking. Suddenly a flashback came though his mind.

Flashback:
"he's opening his eyes!" A voice squeaked. Lynxkit a eyes opened, to see a beautiful white queen with four other kits. "Mama?" He squeaked. "Yes. I am your mother. My name is Littlelily and I promise that I will never leave you..."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed May 31, 2017 10:22 am

Waspkit rolled her eyes when Lynxkit argued with Quartz. Why argue when there's nothing left to lose? she thought, getting herself comfortable and situated. 

Mistkit walked to the entrance. "Hey!" She called to any cat who was listening. "Can I at least have a nice, juicy vole?" she called out.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed May 31, 2017 4:31 pm

Willowpoppy wrote:Onyx rolled her eyes. "Young cats can eat chewed up prey. I don't care for kits myself, but if Quartz is expecting, she can feed them." She flicked her tail and walked off. "Hellfire, Everest, Bellamy, Wasp, come with me. We're going to tell the Clans of their doom."

ooc: note to the rpers Smile  also i'm just gonna continue bc i've lost track of what's happening here

ic: Onyx glanced at the kits, her nose crinkling. She'd never liked the creatures, not even her sister's son. "Whichever kits want to go back to their lying familes, feel free to come with us." She didn't wait for an answer, bounding out of the camp entrance into the forest like it was home to her.

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed May 31, 2017 6:57 pm

Lynxkit stared at his siblings. "We can go back to mum! Come on!"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed May 31, 2017 10:11 pm

Waspkit's ears perked up happily. She turned to face Quartz. "Thank you so much for feeding me.... I won't forget it," she promised as she turned to follow Lynxkit.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed May 31, 2017 10:28 pm

Lynxkit ran out of camp, following Onyx. He wanted to go back to mother. He then skidded to a stop. "What about Flintkit and Shadowkit!"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed May 31, 2017 10:32 pm

"They can come later! If we don't leave now, then we will never be free!" Waspkit wailed, her paws already tired from walking such a short distance.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed May 31, 2017 10:32 pm

Lynxkit nodded and pelted out.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:38 am

Segdekit quickly scrambled to her paws and raced after her siblings, eyes wide. 

Sparrowkit edged towards the entrance, then winced and backed away a little bit. I.. He thought, then the realization washed over him. I shouldn't go.. momma wouldn't care if I didn't go anyway... but.. I.. uh.. Sparrowkit frowned and shook his head sadly before turning around and plunking himself into the nest.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:02 pm

Ash eyed the kits running. "Is someone going to get them, or are they going to die out there?" he asked, his head tilted as he sat outside the nursery.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:03 am

Mistkit looked at Sparrowkit. "You aren't going?" She asked curiously. "Your mom probably wants to see you." She said.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:40 am

Ash looked at the kits. "If your mum wanted you, they would have brought you with them," he pointed out calmly, "and if they did, you wouldn't be here now. Surely if they wanted you, they'd have put up more of a fight and/or stayed, rather than leave. You're better off with us."

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:45 am

" Shut up." Sparrowkit snapped at Ash. " If they put up a fight you would have killed us." He snarled at her, eyes blazing, then turned and looked at Mistkit. " But the flea pelted rogue is right. My mum doesn't want me. She likes Flintkit better then her actually kits." He sighed.  " Why aren't you going? These are the cats who killed your mum, surely you don't want to be around them."

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:49 am

Ash didn't react. "If your mum wanted Flintkit, he'd be gone. He's old enough. Yet she took none of you." he pointed out. And she's smart, that's why she's not going."

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:30 am

"I have no family. I have nowhere else to go. It's useless trying to find someone who can pretend to be my mom. Also maybe these cats can make me stronger." He flicked an ear hopefully.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:34 am

Sparrowkit whipped around again to face Ash. "Look here, mud pelt! My mother would never leave Flintkit and my siblings willingly!" He snarled. " so you can shut your dirty mouse trap and go murder a mum and take some other kits!" He lashed his tail and glanced at Mistkit, not responding to her.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:29 pm

Percy trotted into camp, face caked in blood. "I miss anything?" he asked.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Martenpaw, Percy, Raccoon
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:24 pm

Shadow kit raced over to his brother. "Sparrowkit! We can have our first real prey!" He said, showing him the mouse he had in his jaws. "Where's Waspkit? Where's Sedgekit! Where is Lynxkit!"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:59 pm

Sparrowkit glared at Ash, then brung his cold eyes to Shadowkit. " They found mum and da, they left without you." He shrugged. " also we are too young to eat 'real prey' and you are wayyy to young to have caught that, so I believe Percy caught it."

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:38 pm

"I DID CATCH IT!" He yelled. "And they would never abandon us. Anyway, I want to join the rogue group. Where's Onyx?"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:12 pm

"Onyx and a few others have left, they'll be back soon," Ash replied calmly. "Why is your face covered in blood?" He then turned to the kits. "Sorry, not to burst your bubble but I don't kill mothers unless they give me incentive too. And at least I'm not a Clan cat like you." He ended up growling by the end of the sentence. "You don't want to make me angry."

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top