Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf first moon (Summer, June)
The storm has faded to a light mist, leaving it safe for hunting. The ground is soft and the grass is a luscious green. The air is pleasantly cool, but will soon warm.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowpoppy)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 9 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Darkfrost(@Spottedleaf)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowpoppy), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to a sudden rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 9 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowpoppy), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Sunshadow)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowpoppy) - 7 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Littlelily), {reserved}

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowpoppy)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
Dawn of the Dragons
~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

FireClan Camp

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FireClan Camp

Post by Wishflight on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:31 am

Sparrowkit rolled his eyes at Shadowkit, then stared at Ash. " and you don't want to make me mad." He grinned up at him. He tilted his head and ears, blinking innocently, then shaking his pelt and nudging Shadowkit. " Hey, you're joining them too? Why?" He asked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

frostclan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit,

brightclan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw,

fireclan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sparrowkit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow

waterclan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing

duskclan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm,

rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel

Waiting: Tansykit and Chervilkit
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:46 am

ooc: you genuinely don't wanna make ash mad he's psychopathic

ic: Ash rolled his eyes. "Obviously because he's smart."

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for ****** pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating a****** in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:56 am

Mistkit licked her paw and drew it over her face. "Onyx went to go warn the clan cats." She said. She continued to wash herself.

Hello I'm Aqua, a moderator on this site!
I'm not really the best at answering questions 
But feel free to ask anything :3

Please click Delphox! He's my starter!

PitaPata Cat tickers

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : Probably in the Alola region beating the leauge again.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:06 am

Rowankit's fur bristled, "I'll never join you mouse-brained, mange-pelted, crow-food-eaters!" She spat, her fur sticking straight up in frusteration.

Spookkit trembled in fear, "What if we don't join? What will happen to us?" He asked shyly, his wide soft blue eyes staring up at the nearest rogue. Maybe I can leave, because mamma said we used to be rogues. But..now she's gone.

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:20 am

"Nothing will happen to you," Ash replied calmly. "But would you rather stay here with a better family who raises you as equals, or go back to a worse family who treats you like delicate herbs that can't be taken out into the real world, else they get broken?"

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for ****** pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating a****** in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:31 am

Spookkit stared down at his paws, then looked up, his face seemed different now then his soft, and shy usual look. "Th-then I'll join." He meowed in a faint voice, although it was better then his usual whisper-like voice.

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:34 pm

Shadowkit looked up at ash. "I am NOT joining because I am smart. I am joining because Percy showed me a life that can be lived that isn't in the clan. I was never meant to live in a clan, so why don't you go and stick your head in someone else's business, you mangy rogue."

About Me!:

Hi there! I am Mistpaw! I am a senior warrior on warriorclan right now! I don't actually mind being called senior, even if I'm not that old Razz. Anyway a bit about me:
I am a 13 year old Australian, who loves animals. I love pokemon and have been playing pokemon for ages.
Other:
Name: You can call me Bella, Lily or Mist
Favourite Pokemon: Rockruff
What Pokemon are you: Lycanroc
Favourite cat to roleplay: Mistpaw <3

I hope to see you around!

Also, this is my pokemon, Lapis. Pleaseeeeee click him!

Lilyshadow X Thundersong! The most amazing ship ever!
Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:54 pm

Sparrowkit sighed slightly, staring out of the nursery. " I'm not drinking from a rogue, looks like I'm getting weened early.." He muttered, half to himself. " Now I need to past these rog- er. My.. group... into the forest to start learning to hunt." He kept muttering to himself, the voice of Shadowkit in the background.

frostclan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit,

brightclan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw,

rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel

Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:55 pm

Shadowkit nudged the mouse towards Sparrowkit. "Just eat it, Ill get another one. If you want, I can ask Percy to take us both out and teach us to hunt?"

About Me!:

Hi there! I am Mistpaw! I am a senior warrior on warriorclan right now! I don't actually mind being called senior, even if I'm not that old Razz. Anyway a bit about me:
I am a 13 year old Australian, who loves animals. I love pokemon and have been playing pokemon for ages.
Other:

Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:57 pm

Sparrowkit snorted. " do you really think the ' every cat for themselves' rogue group would teach us to hunt? Yeah. No." He glared around the clearing. " And, no, im not taking your mouse. Every cat for themselves now, don't forget. That mouse is yours."

Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:59 pm

Shadowkit looked at Sedgekit. "No Its yours. I still go by one thing of the clan code, even if I am not part of a clan." He dropped it by Sedgekit and walked out of the camp, Towards somewhere to hunt.

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:05 pm

" Shadowk- Shadow." Sparrowkit grabbed the mouse and hurtled it after him. " If you go by the code, then you are a kit. You eat first." He snapped, stalking towards him. " and besides, we aren't in a clan. No clan code, if you go by it, get out."

Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Shadowkit looked at Sparrowkit. "Sparrowkit, I don't want you to starve. Just eat the mouse. I know its every rogue for themselves but your my brother. Brothers are meant to look out for each other.

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:15 pm

Kinship means nothing here. Sparrowkit thought in disgust, narrowing his eyes at him. " Well maybe I don't want you to starve, ever think of that? It's your prey so just eat it!" I also don't want to look weak, I can get my own prey.. somehow. 

Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:22 pm

"I can catch another one!" Shadowkit said. "Lets share, ok?"

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:24 pm

" Fine." Sparrowkit muttered, shoving the mouse towards Shadowkit and sitting down, eyes staring into his soul.

Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:25 pm

Shadowkit took a bite and then passed it to Sparrowkit. "I'm going to ask Onyx to change my name."

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:47 pm

" Oh, really? To what?" Sparrowkit asked, tilting his head and poking at the mouse. He bent his head and gnawed at it, frowning as he tried to chew at it. He finally got a tiny chunk off and started to gnaw on it.

Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:48 pm

"I want Onyx to change it. I think that she will choose a good name." Shadowkit whispered.

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:34 pm

Ash shook his head. Can't believe they're fighting over who should eat... he thought to himself.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:43 pm

Mistkit padded out to where Sparrowkit and Shadowkit were eating. "Did I hear that you are changing your name? I might change mine as well." She said blandly.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:08 am

Sparrowkit looks up. " Shadowkit wants Onyx to pick his name, but I personally want to still be Sparrow, without the kit part. What do you want your name to be?" He asked, waving his tail to invite her to take some of the mouse if she could.

Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:31 am

"I don't know yet." Mistkit said, flicking her tail. "I thought about Mist but it doesn't have a nice ring to it." She said. "Maybe Misty. Or does that make me sound younger?" She asked.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:40 am

" Misty seems kitish, yes. I think Mist is good." Sparrowkit nodded, finally swallowing the chunk of meet he had been gnawing on for a while now. " You want some?" He pointed to the mouse.

Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:46 am

"Sure." Mistkit said, butting into the juicy meat of the prey. "Do you think Littlefire will still watch me from SoulClan even if I'm a rouge?" She asked.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:48 am

Sparrowkit blinked doubtfully. " Of course, you'll always be her little kit." He said, hiding the doubt. Probably not. You betrayed your clan and in doing that, her. 

Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:59 pm

Onyx padded back into the camp, stretching and yawning a little. "Looks like they're not coming back any time soon," she said, mostly to herself, before padding over to one of the dens that looked the smallest, and padding inside.

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Snakekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Claypaw, Cloudpaw, Bramblepaw, Milkweed, Toadkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Lynxfang, Windblaze, Briarscorch, Starrypaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Svana - Briar(m), Morpheus
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:11 pm

Like a Star @ heaven It's sparkle Dusk sparkle Now Like a Star @ heaven
WEATHER: calm but cool; the sky is slightly cloudy, but the moon and some stars can still be seen from the gaps in the clouds.

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Snakekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Claypaw, Cloudpaw, Bramblepaw, Milkweed, Toadkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:49 am

Sleetblaze walked up to the camp entrance, hoping to join the rogue group. 
--
Galewhisper sat in the corner of the nursery, her belly swollen.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:05 am

Bellamy grabbed a nest of soft moss and twigs in front of a large den and shuddered as a cold breeze swept over camp, making his fur ruffle up. He made his way into the den and placed the nest down in a dark corner, gently wrapping his tail around his nose and closing his eyes.

Min snarled, licking her jaws. She padded over to what used to be FireClan's elder den and sniffed around for a fresh nest. She found one and plopped in, but just watched the entrance and enjoying the quiet sounds of dusk.

Slash settled inside the medicine den, where he used to stay with Tessa when they were in FireClan. He breathed in the sweet smell of herbs and made himself comfortable on a bed of feathers and moss.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Daisyleap, Blizzardtuft, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit, Basilkit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Aurorashade, Tornadopaw, Sparrowpaw, Tumblekit, Lightningkit
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Rattail, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop, Ray, Inkeri, Hydra, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:34 am

Quartz curled up in a nest in the nursery, shifting her position until she could lie comfortably on her large belly.

Lavender dragged a large nest from the warriors' den into the center of the camp, preferring to sleep outdoors.

Hellfire spotted Sleetblaze at the camp entrance, at first unsheathing his claws, but then remembering that the former-warrior took their side against the clans earlier today. "Hey, come over here," he growled, sitting down and wrapping his tail around his paws.

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)

BC: 
FC: 
RLK: Quartz, Lavender, Hellfire

Hey, I'm Panther! I'm a mod on this site so feel free to ask any questions if needed!

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:36 pm

Martenpaw curled up in his nest in the apprentice den, his belly turning with guilt. I had to do this. They told me my mother was dead and they saved me but they lied. FireClan lies and Jingle is all I can trust.
Jingle sat at her kit's side, grooming him. "I'm just so glad you're okay." she purred.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Rippleshade, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: ), Spiderpaw(mentor: )
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Moonshine, Stormtail, Runningscar, Crabpaw, Mothpaw
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard(rogue), Jingle(rogue), Angus(loner), Dottie(loner), Martenpaw
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Sleetblaze  padded over to Hellfire. She dipped her head then brought it up again, her tail flicking. "Hi." she mewed. "I know I was fighting along with your gang's morals but I wanted to actually ask if I could join."

OOC: sad thing is, this would be me if I was in a camp with a bunch of murderers lmao

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:59 pm

"Well I'm not the leader," he snorted. "Go ask Onyx, she's over there," he said, turning his head towards the den Onyx was in.

FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)

BC: 
FC: 

Hey, I'm Panther! I'm a mod on this site so feel free to ask any questions if needed!

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:10 pm

Sleetblaze flicked her ears. "Wish me luck." she said dryly, padding over to Oynx's den.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:28 pm

Mistkit stretched and went back to what used to be the nursery. "I'm going to bed. 'Night." She said to Sparrowkit and Shadowkit sleepily.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:49 pm

Onyx stared at Sleetblaze as she walked into the den, having not even got into the nest yet. "Oh, a warrior. How lovely. What do you want?"

Frostbite pushed into a den and stopped, seeing Jingle and the warrior apprentice. "Sorry, I'll leave," she mewed briskly, turning to walk out.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:51 pm

Min turned in her sleep, mind flashing with horrific thoughts.
"Groundkit!" a high-pitched voice called from behind the bush. "No!" a soft, brindled paw rested over the suffocating kit's chest. "I will avenge you." the tortoiseshell she-cat meowed. She flipped around and growled, facing Fluffkit and Tunnelkit. "You will stay right here and you will. not. move. Understand?" she said. The kits nodded and the she-cat disappeared behind the swaying trees.
Min jerked out of her nest, flushed. "Good grief," she meowed, stretching out her legs. "That was too long ago. Why is it still in my mind?"

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Daisyleap, Blizzardtuft, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit, Basilkit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Aurorashade, Tornadopaw, Sparrowpaw, Tumblekit, Lightningkit
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Rattail, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop, Ray, Inkeri, Hydra, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:04 am

Shadowkit trotted up to Onyx. He stopped when he saw Sleetblaze but waited his turn

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:01 am

OOC: Hey, I want to have Snowfire either join or be killed. She was a former rogue and doesn't talk much.

IC: The white and cream patterned she-cat watched as Sleetblaze was escorted into the camp, towards Onyx. That must be their leader. She assumed, quickly sneaking toward  the entrance and sitting down, curling her tail around her paws neatly while she waited for one of the rogues to let her in.

//

Everest twitched her tail as she watched Sleetblaze confront Onyx, her cold, blue eyes studied her carefully in case she planned anything suicidal, but effective against their leader.

\\

Tessa slipped into the medicine cat den, finding that Slash was already occupying a nest. She breathed in the scented air and sighed, "I haven't been here in so long," She meowed in almost a whisper before turning to fix her gaze on Slash, "Will we be taking the herbs with us?"

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:01 am

OOC: actually she just kinda waltzed in over to Hellfire then over to Oynx lmao

IC: Sleetblaze rolled her shoulders. "I want to 'officially' join. I was fighting with your... gang?'s morals during the fight but didn't know where you were staying, otherwise I would have come sooner."

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:05 am

"And you're quite the desperate one," Cinder added from behind the she-cat, circling around to study her. He purred with amusement from the face of Sleetblaze and flicked his tail at her nose, "Don't be so droopy." Cinder meowed with a mischievous smile.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:11 am

"Sorry, I didn't realise you were the one who decided what emotions every cat feels." Sleetblaze replied shortly, her tail flicking in annoyance at a tom cat that close to her.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:15 am

Cinder eyed her tail and chuckled. "You're a feisty one, I like you," He meowed in response with an amused look, "Hopefully I won't get on your bad side." Cinder added in with a wink.

OOC: can i ship them because i want cinder to be with someone hehehehe

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:21 am

"Too late." Sleetblaze half-flirted back, giving him a sly smile.

OOC: she's gay lmao.

Bffs tho :0 with that extra random flirt xD

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:27 am

Cinder grinned with amusement and dipped his head to her, "I better get going, because I definitely don't want to get on Onyx's bad side." He meowed with a slight chuckle before sauntering off to the fresh-kill pile.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:15 pm

Ooc: omg 

Ic: Onyx narrowed her eyes a little. "Can we trust that you're not a spy?"

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:01 pm

Flintkit padded over to Onyx. He mumbled something like "CanIjoinyourgroup." so softly that it was almost inaudible. He wasn't good at asking people for things.

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:13 pm

Sparrowkit watch his brother and Flintkit walk over to probably ask to join the rogues. Mousebrains! If you didn't leave to go to your parents then you are now rogues! You don't need to ASK. He thought with a snort, abandoning the gnawed on mouse and ducking into the nursery.

Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:35 pm

Quartz flicked her ear as Sparrowkit entered the nursery, acknowledging his presence. "So, have you thought about changing your name?" she asked, staring him straight in the face. "We won't give you a warrior name, so unless you want to be Sparrowkit for your whole life, you better think something up."

FC: 

BC: 
FC: 

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top