Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf first moon (Summer, June)
The storm has faded to a light mist, leaving it safe for hunting. The ground is soft and the grass is a luscious green. The air is pleasantly cool, but will soon warm.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowpoppy)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 9 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Darkfrost(@Spottedleaf)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowpoppy), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to a sudden rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 9 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowpoppy), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Sunshadow)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowpoppy) - 7 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Littlelily), {reserved}

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowpoppy)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
Dawn of the Dragons
~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

FireClan Camp

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FireClan Camp

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:44 pm

Rowankit groaned as she made her way back, "Guys, come one don't trust them, you'll just get in trouble!" She mewed, trying to switch their minds around, "Trust me...I-I tried it once.." She meowed embarrassedly, regretting when she got into huge trouble back then. "Redstar won't like it either, plus the elders can tell you about the fire mountain and it's much better then going there!" She struggled, trying to convince them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Omi on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:12 am

OOC: Anything happen when I was gone? Idk whats happening so.. Also, did the kits open their eyes..?

IC: Fawnkit, cold, and lonely, Mewed for her mother. She looked at her tiny paws, still pitch black. She couldn't see anything.

DuskClan> Morningpath (W)
FireClan>
WaterClan>
BrightClan>
FrostClan>
Omi
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:28 am

Sparrowkit narrowed his eyes, and looked over Rowankit. " Listing to stories from the elders are BORINGGG." He said. " If we cant go to the mountain, lets at least play or something."

frostclan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit,

brightclan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw,

fireclan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sparrowkit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow

waterclan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing

duskclan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm,

rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel

Waiting: Tansykit and Chervilkit
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Rowankit flattened her ears, offended by the younger kits remark, "Hey! I'm touring the new kits, not serving you!" She spat back, quickly moving on with a sort of trot into her walk. "You two coming or what?" She called back, glancing over her shoulder.

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Omi on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:36 am

Sunkit stumbled back into the nursery, and sat there. Licking his paw and cleaning himself. The kits were the most loveliest thing he had ever seen, he turned his head though, searching for Flintkit. "Flintkit..?"  He whispered quietly, peeking around the nursery.

DuskClan> Morningpath (W)
FireClan>
WaterClan>
BrightClan>
FrostClan>
Omi
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metzi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:48 am

Brindlestripe sighed as she listened to the soft mewling of her kits and the rest of the camp noise. The thought of peace was real.

Doespring settled in a soft patch of moss and closed her eyes. The chatter of the other cats was normal and comforting.

99% of people think all pitbulls are mean, killer dogs. If you are the 1% that would stand up for them, copy this into your signature.

Cats

Waiting:

Fireclan: Brindlestripe, Flamekit, Doespring

Duskclan:

Waterclan:

Brightclan:

Frostclan:

Rogues:
Metzi
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:13 am

Sparrowkit rolled his eyes, and turned away from Rowankit. He trotted into the nursery, and accidently ran right into Sunkit.

frostclan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit,

brightclan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw,

rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel

Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:16 am

Flintkit stood underneath the [INSERT NAME OF MEETING THING HERE], his face covered by the shadows. He watched camp, his tail swaying. He kept quiet, as if waiting for something to happen. He wished he could slip out of camp, but he knew this wasn't the best time because of Redstar and the warriors out. He blinked.

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:31 pm

Milkweed glanced with wide eyes at Sparrowkit, then turned back to Rowankit. "I-I'm not gonna go. It's scary out there."

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Snakekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Claypaw, Cloudpaw, Bramblepaw, Milkweed, Toadkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Lynxfang, Windblaze, Briarscorch, Starrypaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Svana - Briar(m), Morpheus
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:25 pm

Barley shivered as small hailstones began to plunder down. He kept silent and left his sister with Rowankit, turning back to the nursery and looking around frantically for Acornwhisker.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Daisyleap, Blizzardtuft, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit, Basilkit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Aurorashade, Tornadopaw, Sparrowpaw, Tumblekit, Lightningkit
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Rattail, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop, Ray, Inkeri, Hydra, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:38 pm

Rowankit beamed with confidence, "Good choice, kiddo!" She complimented, then lead them to the elder's den and slipped in without any sign of coming. "Hey, _____, could you give us a story? There's some new kits here." She meowed, introducing them as they entered behind her.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:52 pm

ooc: nothing has been posted here in almost a week. Read it yourself.

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Snakekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Claypaw, Cloudpaw, Bramblepaw, Milkweed, Toadkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Martenpaw strutted into the apprentice's den, back straightened. "Does anyone want to join me on a patrol?" he mewed, deepening his voice.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Rippleshade, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: ), Spiderpaw(mentor: )
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Moonshine, Stormtail, Runningscar, Crabpaw, Mothpaw
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard(rogue), Jingle(rogue), Angus(loner), Dottie(loner), Martenpaw
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:29 am

Flamepaw flicked his tail and padded over to Martenpaw. "I'll join," he mewed. "There's nothing better to do, anyways.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Daisyleap, Blizzardtuft, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creampaw
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit, Basilkit
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop, Ray, Inkeri, Hydra, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:47 am

"I can go, but.." Robinpaw mewed, tilting her head, "Why are we going out without warriors?"
"Because who needs 'em? Redstar says I'll be a warrior soon. I think this could be good experience for everyone." Martenpaw said, his voice rational.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Rippleshade, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: ), Spiderpaw(mentor: )
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Moonshine, Stormtail, Runningscar, Crabpaw, Mothpaw
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:05 am

Claypaw snorted. "I'm almost a warrior too, Martenpaw, but we're still apprentices." He cleaned his claws lazily.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:28 am

Flamepaw glanced over at his sister's nest. "Hey Cloudpaw, wanna join us?" he mewed.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:33 am

"Wanna come prove that Claypaw? Or laze around licking your toes all day?" Martenpaw mewed snidely.
Robinpaw frowned at her brother's comment, glancing quickly at Claypaw then getting out of her nest.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:41 am

Claypaw looked at Martenpaw dead in the eyes. "Why would I ever associate myself with someone as stupid as you?" he asked, his voice cool.

Cloudpaw huffed, standing. "Quit being a thorn-brain, Claypaw, come with us."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:46 am

Martenpaw stared back, ears flattened and silent. Remind me to get you back when I become leader and you're left a lazy apprentice forever. he thought to himself.

"Yeah Claypaw, it'll be fun!" Robinpaw chimed in.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:53 am

Claypaw rolled his eyes. "Fine. Since I won't hear the end of it otherwise."

Ooc: Onyx attacks and kills one of them

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:57 am

OOC: noooooo
IC: Martenpaw sneered and flicked his tail. "Claypaw can trail behind and make sure no one sneaks up on us since he probably would anyway." he mewed smugly.
"Martenpaw, stop being a fox-heart." Robinpaw scoffed, "I'm sure he'll be fine!"

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:07 am

Claypaw growled a little. "Don't bother, Robinpaw. You won't change a stubborn mind like his." He stretched and got up.
Cloudpaw padded over to Flamepaw. "I know we grew up with these guys but wow."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:37 am

Flamepaw rolled his eyes with amusement. "Oh well." he chuckled. "I find their arguments hilarious," he whispered.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:35 am

Cloudpaw purred and nudged him a little. "Let's just have some fun."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:37 am

Flamepaw waved his tail in greeting to Cedarpaw. "Sure!" he replied cheerily. "The more the merrier." he purred.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:45 pm

OOC: oh can i come? unless there are too many already
~
Bramblepaw flicked his tail, "I'll come, plus, he is right, we don't need warriors to boss us around." He meowed, padding up to the grouped up apprentices.
~
Shrewpaw wrinkled her nose as she followed her brother and glanced at the others with slitted eyes in case anyone wanted to refuse their offer.
~
Nightpelt frowned at the group of apprentices, wondering if he should let them go or not.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:15 am

"We're truly a force to be reckoned with!" Robinpaw chirped, looking to Claypaw for approval of her joke.
Martenpaw rolled his eyes. "Let's go." he sighed.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:52 am

Flamepaw scoffed with amusement and followed after Martenpaw. "Where are we going, O Wise One?" he purred.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:37 pm

Bramblepaw followed, ignoring the fact that they didn't respond to his offer. He quickened his pace to get up a t the front of the group and frowned, "How do you think we're gonna hunt when all the prey is going to run away from that storm?" He questioned, his ears angled up at the rolling deep blue and dark gray clouds that seemed to be spraying water onto the territories close by.
~
Shrewpaw let out a sort of shrieked squeak, her fur bristled up in fear. "Bramblepaw, if I get soaked I'm going to claw your ears off!" She wailed, her eyes narrowed with frustration.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:40 pm

Dustymoon wrote:Cedarpaw walked up to the other apprentices "Can I Join Please?". (S)he? flicked (her)his tail

OOC: @Dustymoon Cedarpaw is a female

Littlelily sighed and watched her kits.

About Me!:

Hi there! I am Mistpaw! I am a senior warrior on warriorclan right now! I don't actually mind being called senior, even if I'm not that old Razz. Anyway a bit about me:
I am a 13 year old Australian, who loves animals. I love pokemon and have been playing pokemon for ages.
Other:
Name: You can call me Bella, Lily or Mist
Favourite Pokemon: Rockruff
What Pokemon are you: Lycanroc
Favourite cat to roleplay: Mistpaw <3

I hope to see you around!

Also, this is my pokemon, Lapis. Pleaseeeeee click him!

Lilyshadow X Thundersong! The most amazing ship ever!
Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:41 pm

Claypaw shook his head, but purred good-naturedly at Robinpaw's joke. 

Cloudpaw hung back while the others left, padding over to Nightpelt. "We're going hunting, we'll be back soon I promise." She waved her tail, darting off before he could reply.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:43 pm

@Skybreeze wrote:Bramblepaw followed, ignoring the fact that they didn't respond to his offer. He quickened his pace to get up a t the front of the group and frowned, "How do you think we're gonna hunt when all the prey is going to run away from that storm?" He questioned, his ears angled up at the rolling deep blue and dark gray clouds that seemed to be spraying water onto the territories close by.
~
Shrewpaw let out a sort of shrieked squeak, her fur bristled up in fear. "Bramblepaw, if I get soaked I'm going to claw your ears off!" She wailed, her eyes narrowed with frustration.
Nightpelt opened his mouth in reply, but didn't get to as the apprentice had already run off out the camp entrance. He sighed in hopes  that they wouldn't stay out too long, then quickly went back to overseeing the territory from higher up in the camp, making sure nobody would come in to attack or so he could see Redstar's patrol possibly returning.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:41 pm

"I don't know, ask good old Martenpaw," Flamepaw responded to Bramblepaw with amusement. "Race you!" he shouted to the two apprentices, bolting out of the apprentices den, past the current guards, and towards Cloudpaw's flashes of fur he spotted in the near distance.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:44 am

"HEY!" Martenpaw called as Flamepaw and Cloudpaw dashed off. He sighed at her disobedience and turned back to Bramblepaw and Shrewpaw, who he'd taken to mentally calling the "simple minded" members of his posse. "You won't get as wet as you would in camp, the canopy is thicker so less water gets through. The prey knows that as well, and rain drives out the bugs they eat." he explained calmly.

Robinpaw grinned giddily at Claypaw's positive response. "Racing seems fun, but I'm sure Martenpaw would have our ears for it." she mewed, finally having an opportunity to make fun of her brother.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:28 am

OOC: Where are they going?

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:56 am

OOC: BrightClan border
IC: Martenpaw led the group into the forest, not entirely sure where he was going but determined to act like a leader.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:54 pm

Shrewpaw squinted her eyes up at the clouds and huffed as she moved on at the back of the group.
~
Bramblepaw flicked his tail at his sister, showing her he was leaving and without waiting for her reply, he bolted off after the group.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:21 pm

Ooc: @Skybreeze arent Bramblepaw and Shrewpaw in DuskClan? I have a Bramblepaw here :p

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:12 pm

OOC: Oh my goodness, that's right. Whoops, my fault! Scratch all I said about them before.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:20 pm

Acornwhisker lifted her head as she heard the pattering of rain on the den's leaves, but winced as she heard thunder booming and got up to look outside. "Milkweed? Barley?"
Milkweed looked up from her spot in the corner, eyes wide.

Owlpaw sat in the medicine den entrance, watching the rain trickle down the leaves and plop on to the ground, almost as if he was in a trance.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:23 pm

OOC: Milkweed and Barley were in the elder's den with Rowankit showing them around camp, remember?
~
Rowankit perked her ears  as she heard the rain beginning to fall. "Hey, uh, maybe we should head back now. Or we'll be stuck in here for the day." She mewed, poking her head outside the elder's den to be greeted with a small hailstone.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:25 pm

Sedgekit jumped at the boom, and squealed a bit, shoveing her face into Littlelily's fur, shivering. She screwed up her eyes.

Sparrowkit's eyes widened at the large new sound. " Mama... W-what was that." He asked, snuggling up against her and staring outside.

Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:54 am

Milkweed nodded, shivering a little. "L-lets go back to the nursery."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpaw on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:22 am

Little lily gathered her kits beside her. "It's ok, it's just a Storm." She said. She nuzzled Sedgekit.

About Me!:

Hi there! I am Mistpaw! I am a senior warrior on warriorclan right now! I don't actually mind being called senior, even if I'm not that old Razz. Anyway a bit about me:
I am a 13 year old Australian, who loves animals. I love pokemon and have been playing pokemon for ages.
Other:
Name: You can call me Bella, Lily or Mist
Favourite Pokemon: Rockruff
What Pokemon are you: Lycanroc
Favourite cat to roleplay: Mistpaw <3

I hope to see you around!

Also, this is my pokemon, Lapis. Pleaseeeeee click him!

Lilyshadow X Thundersong! The most amazing ship ever!
Mistpaw
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:39 am

Barley herded into the nursery, entwining his tail with Milkweed's. He flattened his ears at the sound of booming thunder ahead.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:10 pm

Rowankit followed them with quick and shivering steps. She leaped into her next, although halfly tripped into it and curled up with her fur bristling. "Heh, s-storms don't scare me. I'm just shivering 'cause I'm wet." She meowed,picking herself up and holding her chin high up in pride.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top