Clan Information
Season & Weather
Leaf-fall first moon (Autumn, September)
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), Coldfoot (@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Sunpaw (@Flintbranch), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), Falconpaw (@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Gangless Rogues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gangless Rogues

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:18 pm

So, since I have a ton of leftover rogues that don't have groups anymore (because some are gone and some are inactive etc, or I just want them to move so I can roleplay them actively again), I wanted to put them up to see what groups they can go in. Just comment below any active groups, I want plot-important as well, but they don't have to be direct plot-important like Onyx's group, but rather just active. This is also for organizing my rogues/kittypets/loners.

Cat: Cobra
Type: rogue
Past: Artemis's Group (deleted)
What they've been doing: Pretty much hanging around Blair's house.
Now: I'm thinking of making him a kittypet with Blair, because they obviously have a thing for each other (@Daisyleap), so if it's okay if she invited him to stay or something?
Some info: He's not old, and he's not too young, probably either a senior apprentice or young warrior age. He's also the most non-rogue type and to add onto that, he loves a kittypet (face-palm). So I think it's fit for him to not be a rogue anymore.

Cat: Peril
Past: Brightclan, then Artemis's group
What they've been doing: roaming around with her brother, Onyx.
Now: Thinking of making a new group for her; probably going to do that unless I choose to put her into a group.
Some Info: She's a bit insane-minded, the only thing keeping her not completely sane, is her brother, Onyx, however he isn't the smartest around. She used to be in Brightclan, ran away over a whole family problem (long story), and joined Artemis's group (has to do with the family problem/long story) and now she escaped before the group was massacred and split.

Cat: Onyx
Past: Brightclan, then Artemis's group
What they've been doing: same as Peril
Now: Probably going to join Peril's group, or he might run off because she's crazy and into someone else's group.
Some Info: He's a very largely built tom, and although he's got the muscles, he doesn't have the wit. Luckily, he's got Peril to fill in that gap for him.

I NEED ROGUE GROUPS FOR BOTH ONYX AND PERIL TO JOIN!!!

And I'm going to stop doing that form, it's getting tiring.

Leo is a loner, nothing to do with him, he's def not going to become a rogue, more likely to become a kittypet instead.

Nebula needs a new rogue group. She was in Deadpool's group, until that totally died off, so she's pretty cold-hearted right now because Deadpool was her mate and he died/broke up/ran away/idk.

Cardinal & Bluejay need a new rogue group. They both were in Deadpool's group as well, same thing happened. They stick together always (siblings), Cardinal doesn't talk much and is a very big cat; Bluejay talks a lot and is much more skinnier, but swift.

Acornfur needs a new group; or if she doesn't find one she'll join the clans again. She was previously a clan cat. but ran away because she was afraid of some evil guy. I can't remember what group she was in, but it might be inactive? I just want to move her.

Mountain needs a new group as well, same thing as Acornfur/they were in the same group. He's pretty big and has a good leadership traits, so if anyone needs a deputy/advisor etc, he could be it.

Fuji, Everest, Cinder DO NOT need a group. They are in Onyx's group.

River, Kia, Squirrel, Syrup and Delta DO NOT need a group. They are in Shard's group.

Chief needs a group; he was previously a loner, but things got boring because there was nobody to roleplay him with.

Tiger DOES NOT need a group. He's a kittypet, and a old grumpy one.

Flavia and Aleser DO NOT need a group. They are in Flavia's group.

Pandora DOES NOT need a group. She is in Nova's group I believe. (?)

Naia DOES NOT need a group. She is to be made and into Obsidian's group.

Maple NEEDS a group. She doesn't have much info, but she's actually clan-blood, but was given to a rogue to be taken care of who died. Now she's alone and needs a place.

Finch, Sombra, Bandit and Cooper NEED a group; they are to be made!

Last edited by Skybreeze on Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit(9)
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gangless Rogues

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:01 am

Yeah, Cobra can definitely stay with Blair. Smile
Also, Nebula and your to-be-made cats can join Slash's group if you want?

I'm not sure what we're going to do with the two Oynx's now hahaha

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:57 pm

Yea, sure Nebula can join them.

And with the whole problem with the Onyxs, I don't know, I guess the best thing is to keep them separated? I'll have to move only Onyx into a group that probably won't interfere with Willow's Onyx.

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit(9)
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Skybreeze on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:38 am

Yes, Acornfur can be in her group once she has been accepted. If you want, she can be deputy.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top