Clan Information
Season & Weather
Leaf-fall first moon (Autumn, September)
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), Coldfoot (@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Sunpaw (@Flintbranch), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), Falconpaw (@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

In a World we See

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In a World we See

Post by Mistpool on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:06 am

There was once a time, hundreds of generations ago, when predator and prey lived together in harmony. They all spoke one language and grew under the protection and influence of the orraborra trees. They elected one animal to be queen and she was given immortality. But, after a while, predators started convincing others that they would take over. The Orraborra trees were all massacred and humans decided that they would become the rulers. In a hopeless try, the queen gave up her immortality to save the planet by giving her powers to one of each predator. These were known as the first lucid ones. Each generation new lucid ones are born, and the old fall in battle. The corrupted have tried to stop the lucids from saving the planet.
Credit for idea here

Hello, Huatas. I guess you are here to learn. About what, you ask. About lucid ones. I am Queen Brittany, the very first lucid one. Yes, I was the queen of the original world. But now I have passed on so that you can take over what I have been fighting for. That is your responsibility now, so trend in carefully.

Plot:
The corrupted are murdering all lucid ones they see on sight. They have been killing al the animals they see, actually. They have become more dangerous. The world lives in fear. The short amount of Lucid ones worry that they can't win. So they have been starting to train lucid ones before their ready. Several of the older ones were murdered I front of their Huatas. Then the Huatas were killed too. The corrupted are making sure that they will take over the world. How can we beat them? Only time can tell.

Other stuff:

Huatas:
Huata is the name we lucid ones give to our lucid ones in training. It means apprentice.

Corrupted:
The corrupted started out like you or me. They are pitch black with icy blue eyes and a grey smoke like mask on their faces. They can change from two forms, the normal form and the corrupted form. The corrupted form makes them heavier and covers them in sharp armour that can make a clean cut through a tree. Their only weakness is their leg joints. If hit at the exact point, they will jam up and the corrupted will have to change to their normal form.

More about the corrupted:
The corrupted are the result of two tyrant parents trying to produce the strongest offspring. They will tear out the tounges of their younger siblings and leave them to die, so that they can have all the attention. Then the corrupted live normal lives more or less, until they start killing. They will kill anything in their path. This is when they become a corrupted. We do not know why they chose to become corrupted but we know one thing, once they change, they are beyond reasoning with.

Lucid ones:
The lucid ones are albino animals. They are white with red eyes and can come in any predator species. Very rarely there is a lucid one that is born that is prey, but they die quickly. The lucid ones can control plants, they can have special seed pouches made out of leaves on their necks and that stores seeds of Diffrent plants. When hit by one of these seeds, any animal gets engulfed by the plant. Lucid ones can decide when the seed sprouts. Each lucid one is in charge of saving one orraborra tree. Lucid ones go through enough training for them to live, but sometimes this is not enough. There is also some plants that can be used to protect the lucid one from attacks. One of these is the Venus fly trap. They can be attached to the bloodstream and in return they will eat anything thrown at them. However, they are not given to Huata's as they could consume the lucid one. The Lucid ones do not hunt, they consume the weak, injured and fallen. In return to this, The creatures are given sanctuary from other predators. The Lucid ones can also eat plants.

Aromas:
Aromas are normal animals that are granted special abilities from the lucid ones. A Lucid one can only have 4 in their life. Some of these abilities are elemental abilities. They are attracted to the Lucid ones.

Predators:
The hunters

Prey:
The prey

Supporters:
1. Aqua
2. Sushi
3. Raven
4. Omi
5. Sunshadow

Deputies:
1. Aqua
2.Sushi

Last edited by Emberlily on Tue May 02, 2017 8:53 am; edited 4 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In a World we See

Post by Aquastar on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:06 am

RP support  This is beautiful

Deputy of RP? I can help out quite a bit Wink

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn. Cinderpaw
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit, Frostwing
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R), Waterfall(R), Thunder(R), Marmalade(R), Solar(R), Lunar(R), Flint(R),
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:53 pm

A suppoter before I finish, People must like this. Welcome to deputyhood

Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mistpool on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:01 pm

ITS NOT EVEN DONE YET OMG!

Sure

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:29 am

RP support

Very interesting. What time period on Human history would you say this takes place in? Also are there any humans who would support the animals?
Ravenheart
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:50 am

This isn't based around any human time, but there are guns and all of that. And cities so I say it is based around now for this Rp. And the only two creatures that can speak to all animals are the corrupted and the lucids.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:02 pm

SIGN ME UP FOR- uh... o-o albino thingy? idk what i want. Also, the albinos can be any animal? That's still alive today..? RP support

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:38 pm

The lucid ones are albino animals. They are white with red eyes and can come in any predator species. Very rarely there is a lucid one that is born that is prey, but they die quickly. The lucid ones can control plants, they can have special seed pouches made out of leaves on their necks and that stores seeds of Diffrent plants. When hit by one of these seeds, any animal gets engulfed by the plant. Lucid ones can decide when the seed sprouts. Each lucid one is in charge of saving one orraborra tree. Lucid ones go through enough training for them to live, but sometimes this is not enough. There is also some plants that can be used to protect the lucid one from attacks. One of these is the Venus fly trap. They can be attached to the bloodstream and in return they will eat anything thrown at them. However, they are not given to Huata's as they could consume the lucid one. The Lucid ones do not hunt, they consume the weak, injured and fallen. In return to this, The creatures are given sanctuary from other predators. The Lucid ones can also eat plants.

That's what they are. They can be any animal but their not just Albino animals. They are more. If your an albino animal that doesn't mean that you are a Lucid one.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:16 pm

Yes you may. These aren't any reservations

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:17 am

Oh, okay. (I found an adorable albino skunk and i wanna use it so bad Razz)

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:14 pm

I'm still a little confused about the whole story that goes with this.

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:06 am

@Willowpoppy
Huata, basically it's a war. They are trying to restore peace to the land and the lucid ones are the ones who are trying to do it.

@Sushi
Huata, it is nothing like Zootopia.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:34 am

Please don't tag me. 

The corrupted confuse me, you have two stories for them?

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:49 am

No I don't. The first is what they are, the second is how they become corrupted.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:05 am

Still confuses me a little but okay lol

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Bumpy

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:52 am

Bumpy bump

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:35 am

Bump! Two more supporters needed

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon May 01, 2017 3:57 pm

Bumping again Smile unfortunately since this has been up for more than a month, if two supporters aren't gained within the next three days then it will be removed to burial grounds.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Mon May 01, 2017 10:11 pm

Ok! Buttttt I may not be on in the next three days haha.

PLEASE TWO MORE I WILL DO ANYTHING

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue May 02, 2017 8:40 am

You can only do that with ones that became Roleplays, I believe.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Tue May 02, 2017 8:51 am

Support

Edited by quake: RP support

Cause the button wasn't working

Last edited by Quake on Tue May 02, 2017 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : By quake: button was broken)

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed May 03, 2017 8:48 am

Thanks Sunshadow!

One more!

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu May 04, 2017 8:40 am

Bump, one more!

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun May 21, 2017 10:32 am

Hey this has been up for over a month @Mistpaw I can give you a week to get two more supports, if that's what you want, or I can remove it.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun May 21, 2017 8:28 pm

I really want this up, so can you give this a week? I'm not exactly going to be active this week as I need to help my parents with Jerry and Freya (especially because they seem to tolerate each other but they got so close to fighting over the yard today).

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun May 21, 2017 8:36 pm

yeah no problem. Smile

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm