Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Moonhigh (1-2am)
Weather:
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Sleep Paralysis ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sleep Paralysis ???

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:07 pm

I know I said I wouldn't be active on anything besides the main roleplays on here, but I experiences my first sleep paralysis last night. Luckily, it was pretty short which I'm glad for.

Anyways, here's how it went:
My eyes were suddenly open, but the vision was super blurry. I was also sleeping on my stomach, and I sleep on the top of my bunkbed. All I saw was the wall and it was really bright in the room; which is weird because it was at night. I heard my little sister (5 yrs older;almost 6) crying and screaming, at least I thought it was my little sister in the hallway outside of my room. I wanted to lift my head up and go see what was going on, and if she needed help. (because she used to wake up a lot like that when she was smaller.) But, then i figured I couldn't move at all. I got pretty terrified because I couldn't move and my body just felt stiff, like I lost total control. Soon enough my brain kicked in and remembered the information I read once about sleep paralysis is to wiggle your toes. So I did that and I was kind of rushing/struggling, and then the crying turned to some laughing; not a fun/happy laugh, but like it was laughing at me as I was trying to move. Fortunately, I wiggled my fingers and toes and started trying to say things but they came out in whispers because my mouth barely opened. (I was mumbling/whispering things like "I know your not real" "Im going to wake up" stuff like that because I got that it must have been a sleep paralysis since my mind was now more awake). And I finally woke up sweating, and it was totally dark, not bright like in my dream. It was scary, however I'm very glad I didn't get it as bad as other people have. I've been afraid to sleep on my back ever since I read about sleep paralysis, and sleep on my stomach now, but I guess it still happens that way.

I'm actually convinced it was because I woke up at around 4:00 in the morning because my parents needed help with my sick brother/they woke me up with them being loud and I went back to sleep around 5:30 in the morning. I didn't get much sleep, so maybe that's way as well as how I fell asleep so late and got up at an unusual hour.

Has anyone else experienced something similar? :')

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit, Snowfire
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sleep Paralysis ???

Post by Sorrelflight on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:18 pm

Wow.. Im so sorry Sky! I hope this goes away soon, and you dont get more sleep paralysis.

I've experienced something... Sorta simular, I suppose.

In my dream ( it takes FOREVER to describe, so this is a shortened version with not nearly as much detail.) i was running from.. Well, killer rubber duckys. ( yes. Rubber duckys.) then suddenly, after all my friends had been murdered, I fell to the ground somehow onto my back, and i couldnt move at all. I could just stare up at the king duck as he neared me, and all the other ducks around me in the killing circle where chanting. " Pay back, pay back, pay back." Over and over again. It slowly muffled togeather and sounded like just plain screaming. I watched as the duck ripped into me, and i woke screaming as he ate my head.

I guess its not too simular, but kinda, as in the end i could not move at all.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Wow that sounds hilarious and terrifying at the same time. That's probably just a bad dream, sleep paralysis is when your eyes are awake and you can see your surroundings, like your room/wherever your are sleeping and you feel as if something evil is in the room with you. Some people hear it, some people see them and some people even feel like their chest is being crushes and can't breathe.

I just have one question. Are you afraid of rubber duckies now? Lol

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit, Snowfire
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metzi on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Poor thing!!!! I've had lots of sleep paralysis before, some recently, some a while ago. It only happens when I sleep on my back, so I sleep on my side. So basically, everything was weird and ever since my first, in 3rd grade, certain noises, speeds, colors, movements, and smells terrify me. Do you need any help with it? Tell me if it happens again, ok?

99% of people think all pitbulls are mean, killer dogs. If you are the 1% that would stand up for them, copy this into your signature.

Cats

Waiting:

Fireclan: Brindlestripe, Doespring, Emberkit

Duskclan: Vixenfang

Waterclan:

Brightclan:

Frostclan:

Rogues: Chaos

It is against the rules to advertise a site that is not an affiliate. 
It'll never happen again, promise!
Metzi
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:26 am

Never had it, just read about it and hope I never have it.

I thought the topic said "sheep paralysis" at first... rip

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and becoming high off pancakes and listening to OMAM and watching HTTYD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:28 am

Never had it, although I want it lol sounds fun
I HAVE ISSUES AND YOU GOT EM TOO
Edit : I lucid dreamed and bang I got it. It was scary but really cool

Sush

Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:27 am

That seems pretty terrifying, Sky. I think I have a minor case of sleep paralysis and it only comes once in a while. This isn't an example of this issue but I once woke up because I needed to go to the bathroom and I saw my lamp had fallen over onto my brother (because it stands right at the end of his bed), and when I came back from the bathroom it was standing. And then, as I was sleeping, my body was kind of moved into the waking world while I was still dreaming, because I had a clear interpretation of my room. I saw the lamp fall over again and my brother's fish's tank had fallen over. I tried to wake up my brother but I could only move my arms. I physically could not get out of my bed anymore. When I thought the lamp had fallen over both times, I didn't hear or see my brother.
Which brings me to another story of, sometimes when I'm sleeping and all the lights are turned off, I look over to my brother or mom and I actually cannot see their bodies, but I do see a solid white square.

I really believe I do have some sort of sleep problem that comes only every once in a while, but it probably isn't sleep paralysis. Me and my family believe in a lot of spiritual stuff, and when I was sleeping on my couch (I can see the dining room from there), I was met with a very, very bright flash of white/yellow light. It didn't come from the bulbs however, it was kind of just 'there'. You guys may say that it was just a problem with our lightbulbs, but the next morning they were working fine. When I saw that bright flash of light, it was just a few days after the vets had to put my cat to sleep.

Also, Sushi, that's really, extremely rude to say "I want it, it sounds fun". People have serious problems with this and it is not something to joke about.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:38 am

My friend woke up today unable to move. He was awake, just could not get up. He went to the doctors part way through the day, but he hasn't really talked much about it since then. I don't think it's the same thing but both of them definitely sound scary.

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:05 pm

Hmm, ok.

And yes. I absolutly hate rubber duckies. Thats why i HATE when my little cousin comes with his rubber duckies and forces me to play with him with the rubber duckies. * shiver*

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:25 am

... I've had sleep paralysis but.. I think worse.

When I was in Fifth grade, On the weekends I woke up from a bad dream and everything was blurry. I barely had the strength to.. Uh... Breath... Or blink, let alone call for help. So uh, I stayed like that. For a while. Probably for a hour or two. And then it sorta just.. Kinda.. I could move again. So idk was happened but I think it was the way I slept.

Edit: Before you ask, yes I did tell my parents. Apparently the doctor said I had a long heart palpitation at the same time and that's why I couldn't breath. And I could tell it was a long time, because the sun was barely up when I woke up (Lighting in room) and it was fully up when I was fine again.

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:52 am

Thank you everyone for your concerns!

And yet again I have returned with sleep problems. I'm pretty sure I've got some anxiety problems, and the past two nights I've been waking up randomly at night and uncomfortable, as well as a bit disturbed for no reason. I always have a bad feeling before going to sleep, a fear, anxiety I don't know I just want it to go away. I wake up all hot even though I sleep in shorts now and it's not even that hot at all. I don't know why, but I'm guessing because of stress or I'm just anxious a lot. Everyday I literally have a reason to be slightly anxious or afraid of something I accidentally came upon on the web.hopefully my spring break from school might help me relax, or it's something else. Honestly I hate where I live, it ruined my life. I have no friends except for a couple of girls I barely see, my school online brings eternal stress upon me and I fall behind a lot, I don't have any physical exercise (I'm not fat I just feel like trash because I sit around all day doing nothing) I feel like I don't know the reason behind me life anymore. Every day and week seems to go by too fast and seems the same. And I just wish I could move back to my old home in America, but at the same time I don't. I'm totally stuck and sick of it.

But yea,that came out a bit too long, you guys are just the only people I can talk to because I feel comfortable as myself on this site idk

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:11 am

Aw, I really hope your anxiety and stress gets better soon, Sky! I have a lot of similar problems to you with not being able to fall asleep because of worrying and waking up really hot in the morning. If you need anything, don't be afraid to PM me! Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:30 am

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that sky.

I honestly have paranoia from reading too many scary stories. I know it isn't the same, but I know how stress at night can feel.

You can always pm me if you want or need to. Smile

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and becoming high off pancakes and listening to OMAM and watching HTTYD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top