Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf first moon (Summer, June)
The storm has faded to a light mist, leaving it safe for hunting. The ground is soft and the grass is a luscious green. The air is pleasantly cool, but will soon warm.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowpoppy)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 9 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Darkfrost(@Spottedleaf)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowpoppy), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to a sudden rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 9 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowpoppy), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Sunshadow)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowpoppy) - 7 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Littlelily), {reserved}

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowpoppy)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
Dawn of the Dragons
~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

.: Heh... :.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

.: Heh... :.

Post by Flintbranch on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:24 am

Instead of sweet coating it, I'll get to the point to get this over with.

I've been super depressed lately.

Yeah, no, it's not something to be laughing over, but every time I find myself crying over something, I startle myself by laughing as hard as I can.

I'm uh, always home alone now. Mom goes to work at 5 (In the morning) and comes back at 2 (In the morning, again) so I never see her at all. My father, as most of you who know me well know, died in prison.

I don't know when this started, but maybe it happened when I was uh, told I was never liked by a classmate, and I realized this world isn't pure sweetness and compliments, and I guess it just broke me. I can't say that I'm fully broken though, heh.

I purely loath talking about what happened to me so don't bother asking. I'll come back with a snappy reply. I'm not very happy, so don't bother giving me open sympathy, it's useless. Everyone will one day know this world isn't all in our hands. I'm not saying you won't ever be given kindness, but I've sorta forgotten what the feels like, so I can't say anything about it.

This is also a huge reason on, uh, why I haven't been so active. I barely get time. I have to wake up, get dressed (6:00 AM), take a shower, eat a full breakfast, go to school (8:00 AM), stay on task and if there's a test work myself to the bone (2:30 PM), go to the store, buy stuff for dinner, go home, study for three hours (6:00 PM), make dinner (6:30 PM), eat dinner (7:00 PM), walk the dog (7:40 PM), do laundry (8:00 PM), cry and hate myself, - resent myself (11:00 PM), and fall asleep to do it over again. This is a huge step. I'm setting my standards so high...

It's like, you're walking up a staircase and the top keeps getting higher, and the weight around your feet keeps getting heavier, and you just want to end it, but something else keeps you going. Determination, is it?

I want to become a quantum physicist when I grow up, but for now I'm just spiraling into an endless abyss of nothingness, hating myself through the way, but kept going. I have never felt so alone in my entire fucking life. So, if you understand, please.

Just, don't ask, okay? I'm basically saying I don't give single shit about myself anymore.

Regards,
~Jack

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .: Heh... :.

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:32 am

That's a lot to get off your chest, but I'm glad that you feel open enough that you can share it with us. We're all here to chat or offer guidance if you want/ask for it, but I really hope you do feel okay in the end. Trust that, if nothing else. It will always be okay in the end. <3

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Snakekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Claypaw, Cloudpaw, Bramblepaw, Milkweed, Toadkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Lynxfang, Windblaze, Briarscorch, Starrypaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Svana - Briar(m), Morpheus
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:39 am

Aw Jack.

I'm not even gonna try and say "oh you'll get better soon" because well, it isn't something like that. I have had this (not much though like a tiny bit, but I still get the feeling). If you need any help we'll always be here!

I can't speak for anyone else, but if you need you can pm me if you want some help. You don't have to, but I'm good at listening to rants so ehe.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for ****** pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating a****** in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:09 am

I know you may not want to hear this but, I know how you feel. Having a parent who's in prison feels awful and I know what it's like to be home alone for quite a while. I know this is a lot of stress and its painful to even get out of bed. But I hope you know, even if you don't know me much, you will get past this moment in your life, even if you don't see the end of the path its always there so you just need to keep marching forward even if it hurts to. When I was experiencing this I made the near fatal mistake to bottle up my feelings and stay quite about this and I continued to feel that way and until I began to talk about the situation to a psychologist. So this means you are well on your way to success because you were willing to express your current situation. So please if you ever need help, PM someone. Okay? If it gets any worse try talking to a school counselor, they help.
Raven
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:28 am

I'm so sorry you feel this way, Jack. I really hope it all gets better soon. I understand you don't want to talk about it, or the rest is too personal to share with online friends, but if you ever need any help or guidance, you can PM me! Smile

I understand how you feel with your mom, because my dad is always at work and I rarely ever get to see him.

Just keep your chin up! It always helps to talk to someone. Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Daisyleap, Blizzardtuft, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit, Basilkit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Aurorashade, Tornadopaw, Sparrowpaw, Tumblekit, Lightningkit
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Rattail, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop, Ray, Inkeri, Hydra, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Quake on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:01 pm

The world isn't dark or mean. It's like what people see.

It can be happy if you're happy, but when you're sad the world looks sad too.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for ****** pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating a****** in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metzi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:05 am

We all love you here, Jack! If you want to be a quantum physicist, then DO THAT!!!!!! You are an amazing roleplayer, a very great friend, and a hard worker! Everything gets better. When I was in Mexico a few years ago, we had a very hard time and everyone was puttin us down. I wanted to be a writer, but no one said I could. But now, I can write! Just put your mind to it, and you can do it and everything will get better!
I'm praying for you, Jack!

99% of people think all pitbulls are mean, killer dogs. If you are the 1% that would stand up for them, copy this into your signature.

Cats

Waiting:

Fireclan: Brindlestripe, Flamekit, Doespring

Duskclan:

Waterclan:

Brightclan:

Frostclan:

Rogues:
Metzi
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:53 am

Aww Jack! I'm sorry you are going through this. I'm glad you feel that you can share this with all of us. Like some of the others have said if you ever want to talk then you can PM one of us. just know I'll be praying for you and wish you luck as you go through this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDgbvi671M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8lkavpbgDA - Help get this to 1 million views Very Happy

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frustrated yet?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler: