Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Moonhigh (1-2am)
Weather:
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

We're Sick (new and improved!) - Other Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We're Sick (new and improved!) - Other Roleplay

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:27 am

WE'RE SICK
credit to daisy and quake for the overall idea; do not steal or reproduce in any way

What is "We're Sick"?
We're Sick is a roleplay about people with mental illnesses that have been sent to a mental hospital called Silverstone Lunatic Asylum on the Faroe Islands. However, seven dangerous individuals on Level 4 of the asylum did not begin with these illnesses. They were taken against their will from their homes across the globe for experimenting, and seven of them were exposed to radiation and developed a mental disease. Most of the other subjects revealed to the radiation of the experiment were killed from a plague that was in the chemicals... but the seven were not effected. Other than receiving mental illnesses, and supernatural powers. They developed strange abilities and had a significantly high intellectual capacity compared to the scientists and other people on Earth.
The Dangerous Seven, as they're referred to by the scientists, have been trying to escape for years now since they've been thrown into the laboratory. To other people, The Dangerous Seven are secrets. Nobody has an exact location of the lab or who the actual Dangerous Seven are except the scientists. The Dangerous Seven don't know the outdoors are real... yet.

How will the plot look like in the roleplay?
The roleplay will begin in springtime of 2020. The Dangerous Seven have been in the lab for 2 years now, taken in 2018.
In the summertime of 2020, the remaining subjects with mental illnesses that weren't killed by the chemical plague in the radiation will try and escape but eventually get killed by the scientists in the long run (*just whip up quick characters for this!*).
In the autumntime of 2020, scientists from a government agency will have found the laboratory and try to take The Dangerous Seven to the President and make them his slaves. The Dangerous Seven will be in hiding on Level 4 in secret padded rooms under surveillance by the Silverstone Lunatic Asylum scientists and guards. The government agency will eventually leave... but they'll come back later.
In the wintertime of 2020, The Dangerous Seven will be abducted by the government agency who have come back secretly from underground the asylum. The patients have never seen the outdoors before, so it is surprising to them. When they are taken to the President he makes them his slaves for a while. However, when he sends them on a risky quest off the island, he forgets that they are now vulnerable to be taken back to Silverstone... or find their old homes and live in peace again.
If this RP reaches until winter, I'll discuss with my deputies what might happen next.

~

D E P U T I E S

S U P P O R T E R S

C H A R A C T E R S / R E S E R V A T I O N S  

The Dangerous Seven

Scientists
Owner of the Asylum (0 available) - @Quake *This person founded the asylum and is the boss of all the workers there*
Head of Medical Supplies (1 more available) - @Daisyleap, open *These people take care of all the medical supplies in the asylum and make sure they are accounted for*
Head of Study (3 more available) - @Quake, open, open, open *These people study the mental illnesses and abilities The Dangerous Seven have received after the radiation test*
Head of Testing (3 more available) - @Quake, open, open, open *These people test The Dangerous Seven occasionally to see if their illnesses and abilities have changed since the last test*
Head of Documents (0 available) - @Daisyleap, @Quake *These people keep documents and records of the patients, along with their illnesses and superpowers*
Regular Scientists (unlimited) - open... *These people are just making sure the patients are staying out of trouble, and occasionally run tests or mingle around with the studies, supplies, and documents*
Regular Testers (unlimited) - open... *These people usually keep records of the tests instead of actually performing tests, and then send the records to the 2 Heads of Documents*

Guards
Chief (1 available) - open *This person is the boss of the other guards and basically tells them where to stand guard for the day*
Regular Guards (unlimited) - open... *These people, in short, just stand around all day and guard the entrances, but will become more plot-important after the spring plot is over*

Workers
Custodians (unlimited) - open... *These people clean the asylum and deliver the new medical supplies to the Heads of Medical Supplies*
Mailmen (unlimited) - open... *These people dress in camouflage and take important papers out of the laboratory and deliver them to Silverstone Headquarters*
Psychiatrists (unlimited) - open... *These people have sessions with the patients and talk to them about how they're feeling and such*
Cooks (unlimited) - open... *These people cook food for the patients and bring the meals to them in their special padded rooms; The Dangerous Seven usually get less because it might interfere with the X-rays and tests*
Others (unlimited) - open... *These people just roam around the asylum and do whatever the boss tells them to*

Other Patients
open, but they don't need full auditions since they'll be killed later in the plot anyway (don't get too attached! ;D)

Other Characters
President of the Faroe Islands (0 available) - @Daisyleap
The Government Agency (unlimited) - open...

Last edited by Daisyleap on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:39 am; edited 7 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're Sick (new and improved!) - Other Roleplay

Post by Quake on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:35 am

RP support

I'm having a seven dangerous person XD

Owner of asylum? Head of study, head of testing, head of documents too Razz

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and becoming high off pancakes and listening to OMAM and watching HTTYD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:21 pm

I'm going to try this

RP support

(I've never been a part of this before)
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:36 pm

Thanks, Spot! Would you like to reserve any characters?

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:07 pm

RP support

I have a feeling Ill be making a fish person

Dangerous seven?

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:11 pm

BTW do the others (not the danger seven) have powers too this time or not?

*coughhulkshouldbepartofthedangeroussevencough*

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and becoming high off pancakes and listening to OMAM and watching HTTYD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:57 pm

Deputy!!! I adore this hehe 

RP support

Sush

Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:03 pm

RP support

The dangerous seven?

Also, could I bring any characters back from the other roleplay? Like Hawk for examp- wait he was my only character...

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:15 am

Thanks for the support everyone!

Lily and Jack, you can have A Dangerous Seven. Smile

Quake, the other patients are all going to die soon, so no, they just have minor mental illnesses.

Thanks so much, Sushi! I'll add you in. Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:17 am

ok just checking Very Happy

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:19 am

Can I have a dangerous seven member?

Sush

Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:20 am

Sure beans

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weaselreed on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:58 am

RP support
It's a great plot, I really like the fact that the regular attempted escapists would die. Alot of Roleplays(Not generally on here, just in my experience) have a large group escaping and surving.
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:01 am

Thanks for the support, Reed! Before I make the forum would you like to reserve any characters? Smile

And thanks for the compliment on the plot hehe Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:44 pm

RP support
Ugh, I'm so late. But I'm  glad you restarted this roleplay, I've been missing it a bunch! If It's available, could I become deputy again, and reserve one of the dangerous seven?

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit, Snowfire
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:23 am

Is this roleplay still alive?

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:41 am

I have no idea haha.

Can my supporters please come and say something? Do you want the roleplay to still be up or...?

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:26 am

yes please I want to RP here :0

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:36 am

I WANNA RP HERE
DON'T TAKE IT DOWN

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:32 am

I don't want it taken down either
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:05 am

Guys post lmao, I was the last person to

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:56 pm

This hasn't been active in over a month. It has a week to get people back before it is moved to burial grounds.

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:58 pm

PEOPLE POST p-p

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:10 pm

OFFICIAL BUMPING 

If this has not got at least 4 active roleplayers within a week, it will be removed.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:46 pm

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:31 am

AH SORRY!

I'm really not sure what's going on with this roleplay anymore. Once again it's becoming rather unrealistic so I don't exactly know what to do with it. @Quake?

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:50 am

idk either it has been really slow recently

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm Yesterday at 8:42 am

Do you guys want it moved to burial grounds, or give it another week to try and get people back again

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm