Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Moonhigh (1-2am)
Weather:
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

We're Sick - Silverstone Lunatic Asylum Gates

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We're Sick - Silverstone Lunatic Asylum Gates

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:09 am

Assuming you don't run in fear at the "we're sick" message scrawled across the thick stone walls, you should arrive at the gate. With barbed electric wires at the top of the walls and cameras everywhere, it's extremely unlikely to break in... or out. The entire building is lined with magnetic fields on the inside of the walls, so if any patient has teleportation, they would be instantly killed from the force if they tried to teleport out of the asylum. The gate is made of black metal with close together bars and spikes at the top, and 4 to 6 guards stationed outside with lots of weapons. The gates open inwardly and don't stay open for long. When new shipments come through from Silverstone Headquarters, more guards are stationed outside the gates to make sure no one breaks in or out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're Sick - Silverstone Lunatic Asylum Gates

Post by Flintbranch on Thu May 11, 2017 12:14 pm

Hawk sighed, tugging at his scarf with an unsatisfied expression scrawled across his face. He uncrossed and recrossed his legs, looking out the bars of the cage. "Seems sh*ttier than before out here." he mumbled. "Damn I never got my nap." he added under his breath, his torn black scarf melting into a fresh one with no tears or blood.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri May 12, 2017 1:13 am

Abi was leaning on the side of her cage now with her arms wrapped around her knees. She glanced over at where Hawk was and raised an eyebrow, "Nobody ever gets sleep here." She whispered over.

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit, Snowfire
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri May 12, 2017 3:16 am

Isabella looked at Abi, her dark grey eyes a bit unsettling. "Sleep isn't needed." she said, smiling and tilting her head as she got "up", wrapping her hands around the cage bars. "It's overrated." she whispered.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and becoming high off pancakes and listening to OMAM and watching HTTYD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Fri May 12, 2017 7:21 am

Hawk rolled his eyes. "I only want to get a nap so I can waste my life. It's not like I ever need sleep anyways." he whispered to Abi, stealing a glare over at Isabelle.

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri May 12, 2017 9:07 am

"Sleeping only wastes as much time as reading a book or killing someone." Isabella replied, fingers running through her hair.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and becoming high off pancakes and listening to OMAM and watching HTTYD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Fri May 12, 2017 10:01 am

Hawk shrugged. "At least it doesn't feel like eight years." he growled, raising his voice from a whisper.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri May 12, 2017 9:13 pm

Abi gave asharp glance in Liana's direction. "What's wrong with a book?" She remarked, before sloping down into her cage, trying to get comfy, "Plus sleep is like a time teleporter. But sometimes it can teleport you to scary places." She added in with a whisper.

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit, Snowfire
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat May 13, 2017 3:16 am

"Bullcrap. You only see what you let it see." Isabella replied, smiling. "And books are good for people who are boring." Her eyes glinted. "The real fun is in the alleyways."

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sat May 13, 2017 7:22 am

Hawk tuned out almost instantly and looked forward. "Is it just me, or is there something wrong?" he asked quietly.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Sat May 13, 2017 8:09 am

Thomas was chomping on the salty nuts that Daisy sent him through the cages. After he was done, he started trying to use his ice powers to break himself out of the cage. He began trying to make a giant iceball.
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sat May 13, 2017 8:21 am

Hawk shook off the hanging feeling and looked over at Thomas.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat May 13, 2017 8:43 am

"The president of the Faroe Island wants to see us, of course there's something wrong." Isabella said dryly, looking at Hawk.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

Daisy swallowed an almond that she had summoned and growled. "What in the world would the president want to do with us, supernatural mental hospital patients?"

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat May 13, 2017 10:01 am

"Clue in the word 'supernatural.' Who wouldn't want a pet with powers?" Isabella laughed, with not much humour.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sat May 13, 2017 10:07 am

Hawk felt himself slip. "Pet?" he asked quietly. "Do you think that's funny, bitch?" he growled.

OOC: HAwk is sensitive.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat May 13, 2017 10:35 am

"Oh, it's not funny at all," Ben said as he packed up the cages into his truck. "But this girl is right. The president wants you all to be his slaves. After he found out about your supernatural powers, he ordered us to retrieve you. He's going to use your powers to help him with the farming, fixing machines, and working in the cotton fields." he explained, closing up the door to the trailer of the truck. He jumped into the driver's seat, waiting for Brittany to join him on the passenger's side. He could still hear the patients chattering quietly amongst themselves.

Daisy curled her lip as Ben closed them up in the dark trailer. She pressed herself against the bars facing the front of the truck and narrowed her eyes at the two suspicious government agents. "Don't you guys do that?" she snorted, summoning a mint leaf and chewing on it.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Sat May 13, 2017 11:00 am

"The only thing I'm good at doing with my powers is freezing things." Thomas remarked to Ben. "How am I supposed to use my powers to help with that stuff?"
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat May 13, 2017 11:05 am

Ben put one finger to his chin as he made a sharp swerve out of the unlocked gates surrounding the asylum. "You can help with our dinner every night," he replied to Thomas with a chuckle. "We usually prefer frozen foods."

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat May 13, 2017 11:17 am

Brittany, who had got into the truck, rolled her eyes. "If you somehow have a power that's useless then we'll work out a way to use it anyway."
--
"See." Isabella replied, her head twitching slightly. She rolled up into her ball, her hair flickering between blonde, black and natural before settling on a new pale brown. 

OOC: welp meet Aida

I'll add her form to Liana's audition

gah I wanna add one more persona but I can't gahhh

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Sat May 13, 2017 11:41 am

"Ice for everyone." Thomas said quietly, hoping no one heard. He was staring at Isabella who kept changing appearance every few seconds.
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sat May 13, 2017 2:48 pm

"How am I supposed to help? I'm a f*cking murderer and nothing else. I cantwater the plants, not harvest them. I can't make dinner, and I'm certainly not good for-" he stopped himself. "What are you gonna use me for, assholes?" he said, tried to keep himself from crying. Not again. He wouldn't be used again. Never again.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat May 13, 2017 9:20 pm

Aida frowned. "You could hunt animals." she said, watching vines wrap around the cage bars, coming from her fingertips.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sun May 14, 2017 1:41 am

"Um, no? They'd be killed yes but turn into rotting meat with goop." he grumbled. "OHHH I'm a stupid piece of sh!t cause I go frolicking around in fields with the deer and killing them on sight." He didn't even notice that his corruption took over until he couldn't move. His eyes blackened. "Sweet sweet freedom. Hawk decided to take a nap." it yawned. "Now what was he raging about?"

OOC: Lol best time for Corrupt to give Hawk a nap.
Normal speech
Assassin speak
Corrupted

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun May 14, 2017 11:02 am

Aida glanced at him, the roots coming back into her hands as she made a slight pulling gesture. "The fact we're in cages." Aida said, her voice slow.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sun May 14, 2017 2:32 pm

OOC: I'm gonna call it TC, They and Them now because why not. And TC for The Corrupt

TC blinked, and laughed. "Oh right. Welp, Hawk is still weak from using his shadows a while ago so I wouldn't be able to break out even if I tried." they spoke quickly,making it hard to make out what they were saying. "Also, lemme guess, they would use him for killing other sh!tbags?"

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun May 14, 2017 11:07 pm

"Huh?" Aida said, frowning. "Someone tell me why we're in cages."

OOC: her memories are like a new born babies' rn

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Mon May 15, 2017 12:55 am

TC blinked. "Huh. Oh, yeah. Where's that Aelin girl or whatnot?"

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon May 15, 2017 7:34 am

Aida shrugged. "I don't know." she replied. "Isn't she Liana's sister?"

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Mon May 15, 2017 8:10 am

TC nodded. "Yup, pretty sure anyways."

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon May 15, 2017 8:20 am

OOC: ... why do I feel Aida and Hawk's dark side should be shipped.

Ahhhhhh I have a shipping problem.

Awk or Haida?

IC: Aida shrugged. "Whatever, I can't see her so she's probably dead. She started trying to say her next sentence, but couldn't get it out her mouth.

OOC: selective mutism is her illness thing lol

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Mon May 15, 2017 10:03 am

OOC: Awk ftw

TC smirked. "Somethin' wrong?"

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon May 15, 2017 10:07 am

OOC: ... should it happen? ;D

IC: Aida glared daggers at him, making an obscene gesture involving a single finger. "Shut up." she mouthed, something suddenly clicking in her mind. Well I guess that helps she thought to herself as she did the sign language too.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Mon May 15, 2017 10:42 am

OOC: YES

TC blinked, then signed; You know sign language? a small red blush dusted TC's face
Hawk screamed, hiding his face while blushing. "Noooooo!"

OOC: is it possible that somehow TC split's off of Hawks soul?

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon May 15, 2017 10:46 am

Somehow yeah. Aida signed back, laughing a bit as he got flustered and letting a root grow out her finger tip and grab onto the cage bars.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Mon May 15, 2017 10:53 am

TC blushed. Oi Hawk? silence, then came a muffled reply. Do you need anything? silence, then another muffled reply I can split the soul if you give me half of it. I only have about a quarter right now. TC cursed under his breath.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon May 15, 2017 11:02 am

Aida tilted her head. What's happening? She signed, the root moving with her finger.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Mon May 15, 2017 11:13 am

TC looked up. Just talking to Hawk sorry. Um... He said something about the president or some sh!t. he signed.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon May 15, 2017 11:16 am

Huh. Cool. President seems like an idiot if he thinks he can control us. Aida signed back, frowning.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Mon May 15, 2017 11:26 am

TC laughed. Accidentally he signed to himself Cutie before turning into a tomato and quickly replying. YeahallHawkcandoiskillpeopleandstuff he signed so quickly that he fumbled over his hands and messed up a few words

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon May 15, 2017 11:47 am

Aida smothered a giggle. Not bad yourself. she replied, before frowning. I guess I could cut trees? Or reach high up things? 

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Mon May 15, 2017 11:48 am

TC thought for a moment. What are your powers anyways?

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon May 15, 2017 12:07 pm

Aida thought for a moment. Well the roots and vines thing. I think I can go through objects or stay inside them but I'm blind whilst doing it. And im pretty sure the other one is energy. She signed, weaving pale green energy tendrils around her finger.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon May 15, 2017 12:38 pm

Daisy growled as she watched Aida and Hawk sign to each other. She closed her eyes, visually teleporting to a farm somewhere in the world. She slithered through the crops and picked out a fresh carrot. She saw the barn door swing open and a man held up a gun to her. He screamed and the bullet shot, but Daisy returned to the cage and opened her eyes. She bit into the carrot and savored its fresh, juicy taste.

OOC: Hmmm, since Daisy Blair is her full name, maybe I could have her with two different "personalities" if you could even call it that. Kind of like Hawk's possessed/assassin/regular thing. Daisy is her normal and Blair is her elegant but possessive form. I'm the leader of the roleplay so I can do anything I want anyways but still I want opinions lol

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Mon May 15, 2017 1:12 pm

OOC: Daisy, is it alright if later in RP When I've used TC a lot more that I can split them? We were talking about it in chat earlier wait lemme PM you

TC looked back at Daisy, then at Aida again. Did Hawk ever show you his Shadows?

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon May 15, 2017 1:44 pm

OOC: Omg okay here's a 'new Daisy': So, Daisy is her regular normal form that she's usually in, Blair is her elegant kind of 1700s Southern assassin kind of form, Boo is her shapeshifting form where she is a tiger cub and uses sign language to talk with the others, and then she also has multiple boy forms where's she's like a modern killer. Bubba is her shapeshifting form again where she is a frog and uses sign language to talk to the others and also can become as big as possible and can eat others, Jeff is her other shapeshifting frog form where she is more secretive and tends to stay small, Henry is her other other shapeshifting form as a hamster who uses guns, Jesus (hey-zues) is her other other other shapeshifting form as a fish when she's close to water, and Tommy is her possessive kind of 'been in jail for three years for murdering fifteen people' form. So her main forms are Daisy, Blair, Boo, and Tommy, she rarely is in the others but with the main four it's even 50/50 when she's in them. (For Bubba, Jeff, Henry, and Jesus, she is first a human looking like a humanoid hybrid of them and then completely changes only if she wants.

New rule to the roleplay: Only if you want, but you can add up to nine other 'forms' of your characters. This mostly applies for the Dangerous Sevens but talk to me if you want to make some insane government agency person or whatever (or, when the plot advances, some crazy Native American on the sea who also has powers or whatever! Smile)
Also please don't overdo it, only three of your characters can have these other 'forms'.

IC: Daisy's hair began turning a platinum blonde with brown hues, and she become her possessed form of Blair. She joined Aida and Hawk's conversation easily. "Well hello there! I do declare it's a mighty fine day, just not a day to spend in cages." she signed, sticking her tongue out at Ben when he glanced back. The truck bumped along a road and it began slowing down.
"Please, Blair, I'd rather not have you in my body right now." Daisy hissed. She was cradled in the corner of her own brain, surrounded by her other forms as Blair emerged and took over her body.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Mon May 15, 2017 1:49 pm

TC sighed. Whatever. Hawk is getting restless. The whites of eyes blood red eyes turned white once more. He blinked. "The f*ck just happened?"

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon May 15, 2017 6:25 pm

ooc: Daisy does that count as different personalities for liana?

ic: I'm getting restless. Aida signed, before thinking. No, I don't remember seeing his shadows.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Tue May 16, 2017 8:35 am

TC whispered something to Hawk and Hawk instinctively nodded. "Here." his whole body was engulfed in shadows, making him almost invisible. His eyes glowed. A heart appeared on his chest. Most of it was bright red but about a quarter was black. He pointed to the black part and started signing. That's how much of my soul TC took. If he gets to half he can split the soul. It took a lot of energy to keep Hawk from passing out, so he untied the shadows and fell asleep

OOC: Happy? e.e

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue May 16, 2017 8:37 am

Huh. Cool I think. Aida signed back. Hey, what's your name by the way? I'm A-I-D-A.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top