Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Moonhigh (1-2am)
Weather:
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Meet the WarriorClan Staff!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meet the WarriorClan Staff!

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:42 pm

I'll start this topic by saying greetings, new member, or whoever you may be. I'm Willow, the leader of this Clan of roleplayers here in the world of WarriorClan. I live in New Zealand (yes we really do exist), I'm a pansexual, transgender man, and am currently 18 years old; this site came to life in April of 2012 when I was 13, so I really hope you enjoy this place as much as I did when it first started, even though now there are far more members! 
I own two cats in real life, but have owned a few more. One is called Petal, she's a ginger tabby who had kittens at the age of one (she's now 13) and proceeded to outlive them all. Her twin sister Possum passed on in December 2015, but I also have another old cat, 15 year old Honey, who's a right spoilt boy. I have a dog named Doug as well, he's a year and a half old Lab-poodle cross.
I'm currently studying a degree in Astrophysics at university (or college, whatever you call it), but if you have any more questions about the site or are curious about my life, just feel free to private message me. Smile

Last edited by Willowpoppy on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet the WarriorClan Staff!

Post by Spottedleaf on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Hello whoever may be reading this. I'm Spottedleaf, or Spot as people like to call me on here. I was the fourth person to join this site, as I joined in June 2012 with my sister Hazelflower. I have lived in Tennessee most of my life, with the exception of living in Alabama for a few years. I very recently moved to a different part of Tennessee (further east, not going to be too specific for safety reasons haha). This site has been a big part of my life because there are so many great people on here and the roleplay is great (which I plan to get back into when school is out). I am proud to have been a staff member here probably since 2012 and am willing to continue being one for as long as I may be a part of this site. With that being said, feel free to ask me any questions. Smile
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:02 pm

Hello random person! I'm Quake, also known as Cinder, Quack or Harley. I am a homosexual girl and I believe that gay applies to both genders, not just males. I joined the site nearly two years ago, and apart from a long break last year that I've now returned from, I've been very active. I come from S.E. England and have lived here my whole life. I'm happy to be a staff member and even though I don't rp in the Clans as much as others yet, I would love to continue being one. I'm always open for PMs if you have any questions (:

Last edited by Quake on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and becoming high off pancakes and listening to OMAM and watching HTTYD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:12 pm

Hello! Smile Welcome to Warriorclan! My names Wishflight, but you can call me Wish. I used to be Ravenheart, and Moonsprit, but i like Wishflight best Razz Im the newest mod ( as of right now.) on the site, and im still learning.

I also live in Tennesse, pretty near Spot, although i dont know her in real life. I used to live in Texas, Huston, then I moved to Nashville, and now farther East.

When you meet me, you will probably notice im a bit off, maybe.. Closed off. Im just a bit depressed, and it takes a while for me to trust or like people, bad experiences.

ANYWAY! Welcome welcome! I hope you have a nice time on this site Smile

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:17 am

Hey! I'm Panthermask, but everyone here calls me Panther. I joined this site April 2016 and have been a mod since September I believe. I live in Northern California, I am almost 13, and I am a demisexual girl. I started reading Warriors in 4th grade, and have been a fan ever since! Welcome to WarriorClan, and if you have any questions feel free to PM me  Smile

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:50 am

Hi, hello, greetings, and howdy! Smile

I'm Daisyleap, but you can call me Daisy. I'm an admin on this site, the one most recently appointed. However, despite this I can probably still answer most of your questions.

I live in the United States of America, no state for safety reasons. I'm a female and I love cats! I'm currently taking the regular classes you'd take in school: English, science, social studies, Spanish/French, keyboarding, math, and gym.

I have two cats, one 2-year-old calico and another 1-year-old black and white breed. The calico is a girl, and her name is Blair, and my black and white one is a boy named Tommy. Me and Tommy share the same birthday (just a note, the birthday I have on this site is not my real one for safety reasons). In the past I've had two dwarf water frogs, a red betta fish, a dwarf hamster, a tortoiseshell cat, and another cat that I believe was a Persian, but all of them have sadly passed away. Sad
I also own two fluffballs named Saga and America but if you want to know more about them just PM me.

I am pretty active on the site, in the Clan roleplays and the other roleplays.

I joined in 2015 and I've been actively roleplaying since then. I first started roleplaying when I first joined this site, so I haven't been doing it long. I don't remember how exactly I found out about the Warrior Cats series, but I think when I was 9 or 10 or 11 I saw that my friend was reading the series and I was instantly drawn to the vibrant cover of the first and second book she had brought to class one day. I started asking my mom to buy me the books and then I borrowed a few from that friend, and I'm still reading the series! I really enjoy Erin Hunter's other series as well (Survivors and Seekers), as well as the books written by each of the Erin Hunters (Wings of Fire and Pet Trouble, etc). 

Feel free to private message me (the "mp" button under my profile) if you have any questions! Very Happy

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:46 pm

what the buck is up everypony it's your gamer Leo and im here to teach you how to get a minecraft girlfriend. im 15.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:35 pm

Hello people and it's me, Aquastar but I go by Aqua, Awua, Aquq, Awuq, or any other random misspellings and I am obviously a female and Im extremely crazy and I need to get a life because my only friends are online. I am a newer mod so yeah. Also I hate being called Aquatail just a heads-up.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn, Cinderpaw
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit, Nightkit, Frostwing
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R), Waterfall(R), Thunder(R), Marmalade(R), Solar(R), Lunar(R), Flint(R), Rooster(t)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:46 am

Somehow I only just saw this... I'm Davewing/Dovewing! Most people call me Dave on here, a name originating from a spelling error long ago. I've been on this site since the beginning. As a former admin, used to be an active RPer, and now considered an "elder" on this site, you may ask me anything and I'll be sure to help. 

As I write this, I am currently 17. I live in the US, and may give out my state depending on who you are. I'm asexual, and pretty gender indifferent, in real life going by female pronouns to make things simple. I'm in high school still, while also enrolled in two different college courses. My favorite subjects would have to be band, biology, and history. I've been playing flute for almost 8 years now, and can also play trumpet and clarinet. I do a lot of out of school activities dealing with music too, such as the pep band and school and playing the oboe part in the background music of my school's play. I game a lot when I'm not doing school or homework. I play a lot of different games, from the Sims to Stardew Valley to Call of Duty.

I have one cat at the moment because where I live makes you pay for each animal you own. Her name is Onyx and she's about 5 years old. She's all black except for a small white spot on her belly. She's really friendly and talkative to everyone, not really afraid of anything.

I don't RP anymore, sadly, but I do visit the site everyday if I can. I'm pretty busy, but you can find me in chat most of the time. Feel free to message me or summon me to chat, I'll be happy to talk or answer any questions you may have. Smile

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue May 02, 2017 10:40 pm

Hello, my name is Skybreeze, but you can just call me Sky. (Beans is another exceptional nickname.) I joined here around 2015/2016, I don't really have the exact date because my original account was deleted. I'm a moderator, as you can tell by my blue nametag. If you need anything at all, don't be afraid to pm me, I don't bite. (; I am from Illinois (near Chicago), as well as Croatia. (where I live now)
I have one dog named Duffi, she's a west highland terrier. And, two cats named Bandit and Puzzle who are both black and white. I am quite active on the site, however I am absent on Saturdays and Sundays. Otherwise, I'm probably gone due to school or a vacation/holiday. My hobbies include drawing (I have a insta + DA for that), biking, roller-blading, ice-skating, wall-climbing, reading, video gaming and basically anything to do with exploring outdoors! I pretty much enjoy anything outside.

If you'd like to know more about me, or just chat about other stuff, then you can contact me through Skype, Instagram, PM (on here) or just through the chatbox on here! I also play some games, so that's another way. (:

- Sky

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit, Snowfire
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top