Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowpoppy)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 9 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowpoppy), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 8 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowpoppy), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Sunshadow)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowpoppy) - 7 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Littlelily), {reserved}

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowpoppy)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Would You Rather >>> Power Edition

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Would You Rather >>> Power Edition

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:56 am

Bring back the dead. Being invincible isn't really a nice power because once everybody else dies you'll be alone.

Would you rather be able to pinpoint the exact location of anyone or learn the history of an object just by touching it?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Galeheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowpaw, Shimmerpaw, Tumblekit
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Rattail, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:40 pm

The history. Im a big buff on that, so it'd be cool

Would you rather be able to breathe underwater (as if you had gills like a fish, but not really) or convince anyone you talk to to give you anything, money, clothes, etc

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Lynxfang, Windblaze, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:11 am

I guess breathing underwater because I love swimming and it'd be really cool to be able to do that.

Would you rather be able to summon food or money?

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creampaw
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Galeheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowpaw, Shimmerpaw, Tumblekit
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:13 am

Summon  money. I can buy food therefore I also can summon food. 

Manipulate and protect the soul and love. Or manipulate or protect blood and bonds.
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:56 pm

Tricky! I wish I could chose both but I'll pass

Werewolf or Vampire
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:21 am

Werewolf ~ I be a part puppy!

Summon a lollypop when you high five someone or summon a chocolate bar when you pat someone on the back?

Honor's Kitties:
Featherpaw(poppy)~DuskClan~Mentor:Grassflight

~Just wondering, how can I be in Amity and Gryffindor? Weird....

99% of people think that pitbulls are mean, killing dogs. If you are part of the 1% who will stand up for them, copy this into your signature

~ God bless you, your families, your loved ones, your friends, and anyone else that needs a blessing in your life.
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Location : In the realm that connects Harry Potter and Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with Wizard Cats.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:59 pm

Summon a chocolate bar when I pat someone on the back. I chose this because I don't like lollipops, and I love chocolates. Also, by patting someone on the back, I'd have the advantage of getting it when I want to, because sometimes people high five me without me wanting to.

Would you rather have forcefields or forceblasts?

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:13 pm

Forcefeilds

HAVE THE POWER TO CALL ANIMALS TO YOUR SIDE
OR
HAVE THE POWER TO CREATE ANYTHING YOU WANT USING METAL

About Me!:

Hi there! I am Mistpaw! I am a senior warrior on warriorclan right now! I don't actually mind being called senior, even if I'm not that old Razz. Anyway a bit about me:
I am a 13 year old Australian, who loves animals. I love pokemon and have been playing pokemon for ages.
Other:
Name: You can call me Bella, Lily or Mist
Favourite Pokemon: Rockruff
What Pokemon are you: Lycanroc
Favourite cat to roleplay: Mistpaw <3

I hope to see you around!

Also, this is my pokemon, Lapis. Pleaseeeeee click him!

Lilyshadow X Thundersong! The most amazing ship ever!
Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:44 pm

To call animals to my side.

Have the power of entering any movie universe you want or have the power of entering any book universe you want?

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:23 am

Aw man Sky why do you do this to me. I think I'd pick book universe.

Would you rather have the power to summon any and as many characters from a book or summon any food you want to your hands?

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:09 am

Characters from books

WYR be able to speak to animals or speak any language (not animal though Razz)

Honor's Kitties:
Featherpaw(poppy)~DuskClan~Mentor:Grassflight

~Just wondering, how can I be in Amity and Gryffindor? Weird....

99% of people think that pitbulls are mean, killing dogs. If you are part of the 1% who will stand up for them, copy this into your signature

~ God bless you, your families, your loved ones, your friends, and anyone else that needs a blessing in your life.
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Location : In the realm that connects Harry Potter and Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with Wizard Cats.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top