Clan Information
Season & Weather
Leaf-fall first moon (Autumn, September)
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), Coldfoot (@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Sunpaw (@Flintbranch), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), Falconpaw (@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

A constellation of Wonders roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A constellation of Wonders roleplay

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:28 am

Backstory
The people of Mirumvitae have been living their lives obnoxiously for too long. They seem to not sense what's happening around them, and soon enough, it may be too late for them to take a stand. Luckily, the gods of the constellations have chosen twelve children, whom are still pure and have the potential to step into the void. Now things are probably getting pretty confusing here. Here's a simpler story:
The land of Mirumvitae is a bland and plain world. Or, well, it wouldn't be if it weren't for the creepy, blood-thirsty creatures that took over the minds of the people. The land is covered in frost because of the lack of warmth and sunshine. Now, the moon goddess, Luna, and the sun god, Solis have been keeping the land in peace for the last thousands of years. Until the day Luna seemed to want more attention. She turned to Solis, but Solis refused to give up some of his day-time to more night-time; then she turned to the gods of the sky, they too refused, knowing it wouldn't end well. Luna was so desperate, she became consumed in her own little world and, soon enough, she looked for an unknown force somewhere deep within the realms of the gods. She found the void after searching for many days. Inside the void, she made a deal with Umbra, who was the god of the void that he could give her as much night-time as she wanted. In fact, he could make the day-time be less and less. Luna, again, being so deep off in her own little world did not think anything about this, and agreed to the deal. She opened up the void to the in-between (which was Mirumvitae). The goddess was so foolish and blind, she let the first step of destruction occur. Umbra took her over, being much more powerful then her, and defeated Solis, blocking him up. He created darkness everywhere, letting in the nasty creatures. They soon enough took over the minds of the people there, creating a land of blandness, fear and sadness. Many of the people and animals living there turned to the void, hoping for peace again because they were too afraid to fight back. Now, the creatures roam the land, free to destroy whatever they please. Umbra rules in the void and is beginning to spread it. How will it stop? And who will finally stand up against them?

Plot
First Season - The gods of the sky have finally chosen what to do, and who will do it; to save the land of Mirumvitae. They choose twelve people who have not yet been taken over by the void, and are brave enough to take a stand. These twelve people will discover their powers. They will have the ability to use a element power and the ability to transform/shapeshift into their animal. They receive dreams from the sky, instructing them to take a journey to the Sidereum Mountain. There, they will meet Luna, the moon goddess who will explain everything. They will begin training there.
Second Season - After their stop at Sidereum mountain, the group will need to travel onwards, past the mountain to the unknowns, where not many have gone before. They will go through attacks and tests by Umbra as they travel; and will meet some new people and animals, but friend and foe.
Third Season - After their trek, they will finally find the void. A stretch of darkness tearing into the sky like a crack. They will finally enter it and find themselves in a world where their powers may as well be useless. Thinking everything would be go as planned, they become lost in the void, and everything seeming to fall apart. The void air gets to their heads, things begin getting messed up and they begin to turn against each other.
Fourth Season - Now, all hope seems lost, they are found and imprisoned by the creatures of the void, sent by Umbra. However, they find the sun God, Solis, captured there, and his pride and wonderfulness seems to be drained out of him. The group find out Luna is in the void again, and she seems to have been having a love affair with Umbra. What they don't know is that she tricking the prideful void king. She soon helps them escape the prison and they once and for all end Umbra's reign.
Fifth Season - Now that Umbra is dead, they must stop the void creatures from spreading. Their job is not done, for they must bring return Solis to their home so that his bright and warmth may get rid of the creatures. The void is spreading, so the group finally assemble both animals and humans that have not already turned to the void's side and become a creature; and finally battle off the creatures. Finally, the void has been destroyed and everyone celebrates their victory.
Now, peace and harmony has been returned to the land... or has it really? (we'll find out if we can continue the roleplay seeing how active everyone is, and this time it will focus on the animals)

Second plot, wip, and might not happen/depends:

summary;
the humans have become full of themselves again and begin to build a new civilization, they treat the animals as if they were nothing but grass to step on, as if they never lived together happily before. The gods above look down in frowns, and as things rise, the humans begin to bring extinction to most of the animals. The gods don't want to kill of the humans, but they don't want the animals to die either, so they bring the left of the top species to a new world where they must learn to survive in the mysterious and alien place.

Rules

1. all site rules apply
  2. do not be rude or anything of the like
  3. do not powerplay, god-mod, create mary-sues
  4. do not be inappropriate 
  5. you may cuss, but censor the f-bomb
  6. you may have romance, but censor any mating/sex scenes
  7. do not go ahead of plot until i or a deputy says so
  8. only take one zodiac; try to take your zodiac
  9. whatever i say is a rule, and i may change my rules whenever i please
  10. no ideas to interfere with the plot may be done unless i accept it
  11. be active; unless you have a good excuse not to be
  12. do not exclude ANYONE from the plot or roleplay 

That's it for now, might add more later if it comes to my mind.

Deputies

1. @Daisyleap
  2. open

Supporters

1. @Daisyleap
  2. @Quake
  3. @Snowheart
  4. @Chicoryfeather
  5. @Cyndermask
  6. none

Reservations - green is open ;; red is closed
Aries - open

Taurus - open
Gemini - taken by @Cynder

Cancer - taken by @Cinder/Quake

Leo - taken by @Sky

Virgo - taken by @Daisy

Libra - open
Scorpio - taken by @Snow (heart)

Sagittarius - open

Capricorn - open
Aquarius - taken by @Chicory

Pisces - open

Zodiac Signs - Info - Sign, animal, element power
I have chosen to change some of the animals so that someone doesn't get a unfair animal
Aries - Ram - Electricity
Taurus - Bull - Sand
Gemini - Hawk - Wind
Cancer - Wolf - Ice
Leo - Lion - Fire
Virgo - Fox - Plant
Libra - Owl - Snow
Scorpio - Panther - Shadow
Sagittarius - Deer - Light
Capricorn - Mountain Goat - Rock/Earth
Aquarius - Eagle - Storm
Pisces - Bear - Water

If any of you think you want Aries's, Taurus's and Capricorn's animals changed, then just tell me!

Last edited by Skybreeze on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:54 pm; edited 6 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit(9)
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A constellation of Wonders roleplay

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:31 am

RP support

Could I snag Virgo? Smile

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:32 am

Of course! Thank you for the support. (:

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit(9)
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:38 am

RP support

CANCER PLS I NEED MY BABY

wait that came out weird... anyway.

I'm so glad cancer isn't a crab haha

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:39 am

WOOH, welcome to the party; Thanks for the support!

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:00 am

Oh, if you need a deputy, I can help out. Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:37 pm

Daisyleap wrote:Oh, if you need a deputy, I can help out. Smile
Yes, thank you! (:

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:41 am

can I has Scorpio?

RP support

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicoryfeather on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:23 am

RP support

Aquarius please? This sounds awesome!!

MY PRECIOUS Like a Star @ heaven:
DuskClan: Thistlekit; Gingerpatch FireClan: Pansystream; Yin WaterClan: Yang; Shardtalon; Basilkit BrightClan: Chicorypaw; Cloudshatter; Lightningkit; Tornadopaw FrostClan: N/A Rogues: Inkeri Kittypets: N/A Loners: N/A Waiting: N/A
Chicoryfeather

Location : Hopping through Wonderland with my White Rabbit and Alice!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyndermask on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:33 am

RP support

Could I reserve Gemini? Nice RP idea, Sky, I really like it! Very Happy

Cyndermask
:: :: ::
sharpear ~ ivorysong ~ emberspark ~ cyndermask ~ juniperfeather ~ tornwhisker ~ birchfrost ~ stormcry ~ kosivu ~ kotumi ~ cookie ~ cassidy
Cyndermask

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:52 pm

Yes to all! Thank you your supports. (:

One more supporter and we can start!

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue May 09, 2017 12:43 am

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed May 31, 2017 5:12 pm

Bump, this has been up over a month now. You have a week to make up the needed supporters Smile

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm