Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

We're Sick - The Basement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We're Sick - The Basement

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:10 am

The Basement is where Liana Byrne (@Quake) was kept for two years because her abilities after the radiation were considered 'too powerful' to be along the other patients and test subjects. While in The Basement, Liana has developed her mental illnesses including a split personality. The scientists have named each of her personalities and kept her in a tiny cage underground by a brick fireplace for a while. As she spent her days locked away in the basement with only three times a day to come out and eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, she was moved to Level 4 after her long-lost-sister Aelin was stabbed with a knife. Liana Byrne was known as one of the Robin Thieves in her old days before coming to Silverstone Lunatic Asylum. Most of her powers have taxes to pay and she became less powerful than before, which is why she was moved to Level 4 and into Aelin Byrne's old room.
The Basement's other uses are for keeping up with the food and water supply and a safe place to go in case of a natural disaster, which has happened multiple times because Silverstone Lunatic Asylum is in a secluded area by a prairie, where tornadoes are especially common.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're Sick - The Basement

Post by Quake on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:15 am

Akua quickly came down the stairs as the alarm sounded. "Quickly," she said to the scientist, "what did you call me about? I need to help up in the main building."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:28 am

Dr. Daniel Barnes approached Akua from the shadows of the basement, holding a clipboard in his hands. "Liana Byrne," he whispered. "She managed to survive in here all these years after her radiation tests. But her powers have begun to shrink. I think she's ready to join the Dangerous Sevens."

Daisy's Cats:
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:31 am

Akua looked round to Liana. "And what's been happening to her in here since the last time I saw her? Any more new personalities than herself and Alice?" she asked the doctor, tilting her head and turning to him.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:35 am

Dr. Barnes nodded. "I've named the third one Isabella," he said. "She's extremely smart and rather quiet. And sometimes purple energy emits from her hands. I have no clue as to what it does yet." he explained.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:39 am

"Right. So any idea if it's a new illness with Isabella? And she's definitely safe around others now?" Akua asked, folding her arms and turning towards the doctor.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:42 am

"I've done some tests," Daniel said. "Isabella's a sociopath but she's safe enough to fit in with the others. They'll just be the Dangerous Eight now." he chuckled for a moment, then remembered Aelin Byrne. "Is Aelin still... alive? What if the two meet? Do they know they're sisters?" he questioned, glancing over his shoulder at the dark cage where Liana was sleeping.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:48 am

"I'm pretty sure Aelin has a death wish. I last saw her attacking some guards and if they do meet Aelin'll either be dead or dying by the time the guards finish getting her down. I heard Aelin talking about her sister's, so she'll remember, but I'm not entirely sure if Liana will remember.
--
"'Course I will." Liana hummed, getting bored of just listening.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:36 am

Daniel whipped around, seeing Liana had woken. He covered his ears and flinched as a loud alarm sounded over the old loudspeaker in the basement. "What's going on?" he asked as he opened Liana's cage and held her hand, dashing up the stairs with Akua.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:31 am

Akua glanced back at the doctor. "The alarm's going off, intruders." she said. "Take Liana up to the level 4."
--
Liana tripped over the stair, stealing an empty keyring off Akua as she fell, scrambling back up. "If I don't see my sister I will murder you all." she said, glaring at the doctor and Akua.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top