Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Moonhigh (1-2am)
Weather:
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

We're Sick - Relaxations Room

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We're Sick - Relaxations Room

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:33 am

The Relaxations Room is where patients, mostly The Dangerous Seven, go when they are out of control. If they have broken rules they will be sent to The Cage, but if they are just using their powers inappropriately or something else, they are sent here. In the right corner of the room is a large, massive water tank made of clear metal so nobody can break it. The water tank is where patients with water powers go to relax. In the center back is a burning fire pit, where patients with fire powers go to relax. In the left corner is an indoor garden sort of area boxed off in unbreakable glass. It has plants and bushes and trees where patients with earth or plant powers go to relax. On the left side close to the indoor garden is a large stage with a whirling tornado in the middle. The tornado itself is not dangerous because it is being controlled by security guards and merely a holograph, but patients with wind powers can be floating in the tornado to relax. Another stage on the right side by the water tank is where patients with ice powers go to relax. It is an arctic holograph that gives the real feel to patients and they can sit there and relax or play with the snow or icicles. In the very center is another stage, larger than the other two. It is separated into two sections; light and dark. It is where patients with light element powers and dark element powers go to relax. The light side is hot and has multiple different energies for the patients to play with. It is yet another holograph, made to look like the surface of the Sun. The dark side is cold and nightmarish, with tall oak trees looming over the fake soil. There are craters in the ground and it is a holograph made to look similar to the Moon, but with environmental life on. Different dark energies also float around in that part, but they're fake and only for decoration for the dark powered patients to look at and absentmindedly play with. There are also a few beds and soft benches with pillows and blankets on them for either the scientists or guards to sit and watch the patients and take notes or for patients to go if they don't want to be in their relaxation spot, which is rare.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're Sick - Relaxations Room

Post by Quake on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:12 am

Aelin shrieked as she shoved past a guard and ran into the fire pit, laying down in it and sighing as the flames time tickled her. Ignoring the fact her clothes were burning to ashes, she stuck her head out of technology flames. "Does anyone want to join me?" she asked, smirking.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and becoming high off pancakes and listening to OMAM and watching HTTYD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:14 am

Daisy hissed as a guard somewhat harshly shoved her into the room, along with the other Dangerous Sevens. She heard the lock of the door and rolled her eyes. "If you'll excuse me, the fire pit is only for fire elementals. I'd like to spend my time in the indoor garden." she said, brushing her hands over some warm plants as she entered the glass room. The indoor garden was one of the only parts that wasn't artificial, including the water tank for water elementals.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:15 am

Hawk rolled his eyes, waving his hand. "Course not. I got my won relaxations to get to." he said, moving into the space for darkness powers. He sighed, crossing his legs and closing his eyes.

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:15 am

"I will join you!" Thomas yelled at the top of his lungs, spraying ice shards in every direction.
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:17 am

Aelin put up a shield quickly around the fire. "Get in the ice tub opposite me then, I ain't dealing with you freezing all my fire."

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and becoming high off pancakes and listening to OMAM and watching HTTYD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:18 am

"You guys have no idea how physics work." Daisy scoffed, rubbing her fingers together and shooting some ice at the artificial arctic stage.

OOC: Oops I just realized I gave her two elements D:

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:19 am

Thomas growled angrily and stepped into the tub of ice. He was shivering violently as his ice power was beginning to take over him since he had exceeded his maximum power usage time
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:20 am

Hawk twitched his eyebrow. He just noticed his scarf was gone since he almost fell asleep, and he never let anyone look at his neck. he quickly tried to hide it, summoning the scarf again and wrapping it around his neck.

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:28 am

Aelin grinned, playing with fire and refilling her blood streams with it. "Wow, I haven't felt this strong in ages!" she laughed.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:33 am

"I haven't been this way in a long time. " Thomas added.
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:38 am

Aelin smiled, running her fingers through the fire. "So, who are you? Where are you from? Why are you here?" she said, starting to interrogate Thomas while messing about with the flames.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:42 am

Daisy sat down, crossing her legs over the other. She began meditating, letting the artificial breeze of the Earth Room blow over her body. Suddenly, she was interrupted by an obnoxious alarm.

The loud speaker blared with an anxious voice; "Intruders! Invaders! Get the patients to a safe place immediately!" It was probably one of the head security guards, as Daisy recognized the voice from the time when she tried to escape through the lobby.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:49 am

Alley acted quickly. "Everyone out fast!" She cried to all of the patients. She looked around to see who all was in there.
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:49 am

"F---ing run!" Aelin screamed, her hands setting on fire as she got out of the fire pit, hands blazing. Hissing, she glared at the guards, 4 of them in a box. Lashing out, she wrapped a fire tendrils round one's neck and threw him into a second, making a knife out of fire and throwing it at the 2nd guard. She jumped into the air, shifting and wrapping her legs round the guards neck then slamming him into the floor and slashing at the last guard's neck with a sword.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:05 am

Daisy screamed in horror, the alarm sounding just like the ambulance that took her brother away after his dead body was found in the diner with one of the Robin Thieves. She went mad, waving both hands through the air and creating a cloud of ice to protect her as she sprinted after Alley up to Level 4.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:13 pm

Thomas was stuck, his feet frozen in his own ice because the tub he was in froze from his powers. In another second he broke loose and took off sprinting with the piercing sound of the alarm blaring in his ears. He used his powers to take down some guards. He followed the others to level four.
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:53 pm

Hawk felt his eyes bleeding out. His scarf disappeared without him knowing and he ran away as fast as he could. Only Alley, Akua, and his family had ever seen his neck before. He tripped, smashing chin first into the ground.

F l a s h b a c k . 2 . S c a r f:
Hawk sat at the dinner table, his neck fully exposed. He looked up at his father. It was his seventh birthday today. His collarbone up to his chin was fully pink with scars and was his weakness. He was the last to finish his food. He stood, heading into the kitchen and setting his plate down. He sat back down, thirteen presents laid out on the table. He saved the presents from his parents for last.

Hawk finished opening his first 11 presents from his siblings. He moved over to his parent's presents and opened his mother's. A large, bright red scarf lay inside the box neatly folded but ripped at the end to give a more edgy look. He brightened. Almost instantly he wrapped it around his neck, hiding his scars. He stood and walked over to his mother, and hugged her tightly, before sitting down next to his father and opening the last one. A pair of goggles were in the box. Carefully, he took them out and put them over his forehead. He hugged his father, whispering thank you, and jumped into one of his older brother's arms.

Hawk snapped out of it, shaking his head. He stood again, summoning his scarf, and wrapping it around his neck. He started running again, occasionally tripping over himself.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:28 pm

OOC: Someone's gotta get Abi out lol, she cant really hear when shes underwater.

IC: Abi floated in the tank, her eyes closed. She blinked open open drowsily as she noticed the others running around wildly, but ignored it, thinking it was their usual behavior as always.

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit, Snowfire
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:06 am

Aelin saw Abi, and wrote in the air "the alarm sounded, run" Before slashing at another guard and tripping one up.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:12 am

Abi opened her mouth to reply, but forgot she was underwater and instead swallowed a mouthful of it. She made a disgusted face and swam up and out the tank. Although she likes floating there, the asylum's water tasted horrible.

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit, Snowfire
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:13 am

"Get," Aelin screamed at Abi, launching her foot into a man's special area and wrapping a firey rope around his neck, "Out!"

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:16 am

Abi hesitated, beginning to see random things because of her schizophrenia. The man had a weird purple head instead, and seemed to be distorted. "What? Okay." She yelled at Aelin, feeling as if she needed to yell over the sounds she was hearing in her head. She quickly ran out, grabbing her clothes. Darn it, now I'm stuck in this swimsuit. She thought, glancing around for any weapons.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Wed May 03, 2017 9:51 am

Hawk stopped. "Aelin?" he yelled.

OOC: When you don't know what to do

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed May 03, 2017 9:58 am

Aelin glared daggers at Hawk. "If you have a death wish then goddammit help! If not then fly away." she said, moving her leg right before a bullet hit it and wrenching the gun out the guard's hands, smiling widely. She held the pistol with one hand, copying it into her other hand with flames and shooting the guards with the small pistols.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed May 03, 2017 10:18 am

Daisy Blair heard a powerful ringing in her ears and she tumbled back down the stairs, digging her fingers into her head. "I get it! Stop, please!" she yelled at the imaginary voices and faces in her head.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed May 03, 2017 10:24 am

Liana, after sliding out the doctor's grip, felt along the walls whilst she was invisible. She heard the siren and doubled over, holding her ears as she got rid of the invisibility. Seeing Aelin, she charged over and slammed into one of the guards.
--
Aelin gasped as she saw Liana, but in that split second of hesitation a knife slid through her ribcage and out, sending her to the floor.
--
Liana screamed, creating a dagger and throwing it at the guard's neck before crouching down with her sister. "She's alive." she whispered in Aelin's ear, whistling quietly as she got a new light dagger. 
--
Aelin smiled weakly, attempting to join the whistle and failing as Liana took a deep breath and slammed the dagger into Aelin's heart, and her eyes rolled back in her head.
--
Liana held Aelin close, still whistling as she closed her sister's eyes and wrapped black energy around her, body disappearing as she got up, hit a woman in the face with her fist and followed the other patients.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu May 04, 2017 9:42 am

"Get back here, now, Liana!" Daniel screeched, launching himself at the patient and locking his arms around her, holding a knife to her neck shakily. "I told you to go up to Level 4! There are intruders!"

OOC: So, I was thinking Daniel could be a father-like figure to Liana because he's been the main scientist with her while she was in the basement. Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu May 04, 2017 9:45 am

OOC: yeah sure Very Happy

IC: Liana rolled her eyes, mimicking him and slipping one of her hands into his pocket, slipping out a button. "Maybe I would have, if you hadn't told me my sister had a god damned death wish." she replied, holding the finger behind her.

OOC: she made an obscene gesture (:

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu May 04, 2017 9:51 am

Daniel dropped the knife, watching her hands. He snatched the button and stuffed it back into his pocket. He got up, tightly holding Liana's arm, and began a quick walk up to Level 4. "What did you think you were doing?" he scolded. "And where is Aelin now?"
Daisy Blair followed Daniel and Liana, clasping her hands together and shuddering as she remembered watching Liana kill Aelin.

A loud voice boomed from the top of the stairs. "Get into the Relaxations Room! The intruders are on Level 4! I repeat, the intruders are on Level 4!"

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu May 04, 2017 9:58 am

Liana stuck her tongue out at him. "I just had to see her. She died anyway so I stabbed her then buried her." She replied, her eyes changing to a pale blue.

OOC: really need to write a key for her eyes haha

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu May 04, 2017 10:01 am

Daniel sighed. At this point, he rarely even cared for the patients or other workers at the asylum. He walked back down the stairs and shoved Liana and Daisy in the corner of the Relaxations Room, where there was a small black felt couch. He pointed at Abi and Hawk and led them to the couch as well.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu May 04, 2017 10:02 am

Liana waved goodbye as he left, her eyes becoming a bright green. This'll be fun. "Who wants to place bets on who the intruders are?" she asked.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri May 05, 2017 9:00 pm

Abi sat on the couch with her arms wrapped around her knees. "Maybe they're our future selves coming to save us from this damn place." She said shakily,although she held her usual mischievous smile on her face.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat May 06, 2017 3:10 am

Liana laughed. "That'd be fun." she grinned. "Might be a drill too?" she suggested.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sat May 06, 2017 7:46 am

Hawk rolled his eyes. "They wouldn't make such a fuss over a drill." he said flatly, tugging on his scarf. He seemed like he wasn't bothered by Aelin's death much.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat May 06, 2017 10:43 am

Liana laughed, her crazy taking over.
--
Alice laughed, watching the new people. "Hey, so which one of you is which?" she giggled, her hair changing colour and shape to a bouncy blonde.

OOC: I love how nobody is noticing that there's a new girl they've never seen before XD

Also I added the hair changing thing via her personalities so you can tell the difference XD

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat May 06, 2017 12:29 pm

Daisy watched Liana's hair change color, and she tilted her head. "What's going on with you?" she remarked, sitting on the couch with both legs crossed over the other.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sat May 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Hawk looked at Liana- Or Alice. "Not like it's gonna change anything." he growled.

Last edited by Sunshadow on Sun May 07, 2017 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat May 06, 2017 8:37 pm

OOC: Sun, Liana has split personality disorder so I'm saying it by her name Razz Alice and Liana are the same person

And liana's the new girl heh

IC: Alice whistled. "The red caterpillar is salty." she whispered, wrapping her legs around the chair back and dangling her head. "And, purple caterpillar, I am 3 bodies in one." she winked.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sun May 07, 2017 1:22 am

Hawk tugged on his scarf. "Just stating the truth."

OOC: Fixed lmao. I forgot about that

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun May 07, 2017 1:41 am

Daisy scoffed and flipped her hair. "Do you see any red on me? No." she remarked, glaring at the strange girl. She chuckled and got up, going behind the couch so she could stay hidden from the intruders that have entered the building. She pointed her finger at the felt and gently rubbed it across to make words. At the end, she read aloud, "A serum is full of aural energy. Get it at midnight and you'll be saved."

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun May 07, 2017 1:51 am

"The stars come out at midnight." Alice sang, "and the rabbits bounce around as quick as light." She giggled. "And red caterpillar, you should hide too. Purple caterpillar is smart." she said, looking at the dead guards clearing bodies away and giggling. "I'm gonna play with the flying sharks." she whispered.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun May 07, 2017 2:03 am

"I am hiding, silly!" Daisy struck out her tongue. But, she continued fake-writing on the couch and kept reading her words out loud. "The man at the front entrance will try and taser you. Just punch him in the neck." Suddenly, Daisy heard footsteps coming down the stairs and she jumped back on the couch, tightening herself against the armrest with crossed legs. A man with a black suit entered the corner. "Greetings," he said. "You all need to come with me."

OOC: Please make government agency people!!

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun May 07, 2017 2:09 am

ooc: dais red caterpillar is hawk and purple is daisy xDDDD

ic: Alice giggled, teleporting to the government man and kneeing him in the sensitive area before teleporting back to her original position. "No thanks whoever you are, but this is comfortable."

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sun May 07, 2017 3:24 am

Hawk rolled his eyes. "Showoff." Hawk coughed loudly, hiding his bloody mouth with his hand. "And did you really need to do that?"

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun May 07, 2017 3:27 am

"Yes. Because who doesn't like hitting men there?" Alice giggled, smiling widely as she swung herself up.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sun May 07, 2017 10:15 am

Hawk blinked. "Point taken." he mumbled quietly, wiping his bloody mouth with his scarf. The usual black fabric was dyed a dark red. Hawk stretched.

OOC: LOL HAWK AGREES THAT IT'S FUN TO HIT MEN THERE PFFT

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun May 07, 2017 10:16 am

Brittany came up behind her colleague. "I assume you did hear him, yes?" she asked.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sun May 07, 2017 10:27 am

Hawk instantly whipped around to look at Brittany. His darkness dripped form his joints. "Who. Are. You?"

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top