Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Daisy's Stories and More Business

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daisy's Stories and More Business

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:43 am

WELCOME TO DAISY'S STORIES AND MORE BUSINESS!

Hello readers, and thank you for visiting Daisy's Story Business. Don't know what this is? Have no fear and keep reading below to find out what you can do to request something from me, become a moderator or helper in the business, and more!

Current Staff: @/Daisyleap and @/Quake
Current Writers: @/Daisyleap
Current Artists: @/Quake
Current Banner Makers: @/Daisyleap
- -
The staff and moderators are in charge of the business and they make sure everybody is following the rules. The writers are in charge of writing the stories and keeping track of the requests each person posts. The artists are in charge of drawing the requests from customers and tracking the requests. The banner makers are in charge of making banners for anyone who requests them, and must make sure to follow the guidelines in the customer's form fully.
- -

R U L E S  F O R  R E Q U E S T E R S
elephant  If you want a full story, the maximum number of chapters I will write is twelve (12).
elephant  If you want a short story, the genres I will do are fantasy/mythology, animals, science fiction, realistic fiction, comedy, romance (I have the right to decline if it is inappropriate), original character backstories/etc, non-fiction, tragedy, legends/tales/fairy tales, western, crime/detective, mystery, and poetry (either one poem or a group of poems formed into a story).
elephant  If you want a short story, I will not do overly sexual themes, intense violence/gore, use of drugs/alcohol/etc, nudity, rape/abuse/etc, animal abuse, or anything else that might make me uncomfortable to write.
elephant  If you want a short story, I might do religious, horror, fanfiction, or historical fiction.

albino If you want art, you can request either a headshot (a drawing from the neck up of a character), or a full body shot.
albino  You are allowed to request for multiple characters to be in one drawing! Just don't go overboard and want some fifty rhinos in one drawing.
albino  Do not request drawings that include sexual themes, intense violence/gore, use of drugs/alcohol/etc, nudity, rape/abuse/etc, animal abuse, or anything else that might make our artists uncomfortable to draw.
albino  Our artists have the right to decline any offer.

reindeer  Banners are made on PicMonkey.
reindeer  Please follow the form when requesting a banner so the banner makers know what to include in the banner!
reindeer  Do not request a banner that includes sexual themes, intense violence/gore, use of drugs/alcohol/etc, nudity, rape/abuse/etc, animal abuse, or anything else that might make our banner makers uncomfortable to make.
reindeer  If you want free artwork from DeviantArt or another site to be put in your banner, the banner makers must include the watermark or credit to the original artist no matter what.

Below are the forms for requesting a story, drawing, or banner. Please use the one assigned to that specific making!

S T O R Y  R E Q U E S T  F O R M
(copy and paste)

I would like a story to be written for me!
Username:
Theme:
Short Story or Full Story?:
Character(s) to be included:

A R T  R E Q U E S T  F O R M
(copy and paste)

I would like a drawing to be made for me!
Username:
Theme/Colors:
Headshot or Full Body?:
Character(s) to be included:
Reference picture for Character(s) (if any):

B A N N E R  R E Q U E S T  F O R M
(copy and paste)

I would like a banner to be made for me!
Username:
Theme/Colors:
Any free artwork or artwork of your own to include?:
Animals, fantasy creatures, or humans?:
Stickers and other things to include (if any):
Quotes or Song Lyrics (if any):
What to Write (font, and bold, italics, or underlined as well as the words):

Below are the forms you can fill out if you want to become a member of the staff, a writer, an artist, or a banner maker.

S T A F F  S H E E T
(copy and paste)

I'd like to join the staff!
Username:
Have you had experience as a moderator before? (please include where):
Is there a reason you'd like to join the team here?:
Are you active on this site?:
Are you willing to advertise so I (Daisy) can open up this business on another site?:

W R I T E R  S H E E T
(copy and paste)

I'd like to become a writer!
Username:
Have you had experience in writing before? (please include where):
Strengths and weaknesses of writing:
Examples of Writing:

A R T I S T  S H E E T
(copy and paste)

I'd like to become an artist!
Username:
Have you had experience in drawing before? (please include where):
Strengths and weaknesses of drawing:
Examples of Drawing:

B A N N E R  M A K E R  S H E E T
(copy and paste)

I'd like to become a banner maker!
Username:
Have you had experience in making banners before? (please include where):
Which program do you use when making banners usually?:
Have you used PicMonkey before?:
Examples of Banners:

alien Thanks for reading through all this, everybody! Remember, if you want to join the team here at Daisy's Stories and More Business, just fill out the forms above! You can also become more than one position, like part of the staff and a banner maker. I hope to see you soon in the comments below. alien

Last edited by Daisyleap on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daisy's Stories and More Business

Post by Quake on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:56 am

I can be a writer and lineart drawer Razz

I don't have time to do a form though so I'll edit one in post when I get home

EDIT:

Username: Quake
Have you had experience in drawing before?: In real life drawing, yes. Linearts, yeah (my linearting topic). Drawing on pc, currently I suck at it.
Is there a reason you'd like to join the team here?: I have free time and yeah Razz
Are you active on this site?: I stayed on for 14 hours straight, does that answer your question?
Strengths and weaknesses of drawing: Good at linearts, colouring in, and neat/precise drawings. Bad (currently) at drawing with a mouse, doing messy drawings, creating something 100% new (ish?)
Examples of drawing: http://warriorclan.forumotion.com/t4752-my-linearted-arts-p

Username: Quake
Have you had experience in writing before?: Mmhmm, a couple of story beginnings that never went anywhere and a book I'm writing on Wattpad
Is there a reason you'd like to join the team here?: Same as above
Are you active on this site?: Same as above
Strengths and weaknesses of writing: Good at fantasy, romance, history, action, sci-fi, things like that. Bad at... poems, stuff i generally don't really wanna write
Examples of writing: Wattpad - Humanity's Experiments by DoLlFaCeS6656

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top