Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

The Second Alpha

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Second Alpha

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 03, 2017 6:37 am

So, this is a birthday present for my friend, and I decided I would post the progress here. This is our story that we've been making up for a few years now, and I decided it deserved to be put into words finally. Please don't copy this story in any way. Thanks!

The Second Alpha
written by Chloe Farkas and Molly Dunn

Allegiances:

Allegiances

-Pack of the Higher Mountain-
Alpha: Flint- grey male with lighter points and yellow eyes
Beta: Maera- brown she-wolf with darker points and blue eyes
Healer: Hodei- ginger male with amber eyes; part dog
Hunters: Azeria- dark ginger she-wolf with white points and green eyes
Liqen- dark gray she-wolf with green eyes
Mkali- red-brown male with amber eyes
Guards: Berani-brown male with amber eyes
Dhali- pale gray male with blue eyes
Rook- black she-wolf with blue eyes
Pups: North- grey she-wolf with silver points and blue eyes
Akira- white she-wolf with blue eyes
Red- red-brown male with amber eyes

-Pack of the Brighter Sun-
Alpha: Cedar- grey male with amber eyes
Beta: Polar- white she-wolf with amber eyes
Healer: Durva- sand coloured she-wolf with amber eyes
Hunters: Stark- light brown she-wolf with amber eyes
Bleu- blue-gray she-wolf with blue eyes
Toro- dark brown male with green eyes
Guards: Duroj- brown male with amber eyes and white points
Xita- pale gray she-wolf with white points and blue eyes
Ahari- light brown she-wolf with blue eyes
Pups: Holly- black she-wolf with green eyes
Flame- ginger male with amber eyes

Chapter 1:

~Chapter 1~
Out of the Den
North’s eyes flickered open. A shaft of moonlight split through the darkness of the den. Her mother’s chest rose and fell rhythmically beside her. Eyes heavy, she let her                                head fall back onto the soft moss.                                          
A pair of small paws shook her awake only a few moments later.
“North, wake up!” her sister whispered.
North shooed Akira away with a paw. “Be quiet,” she mumbled, eyes still closed.
“Don’t you see? This is our chance to sneak out! Dhali and Rook have fallen asleep! Those lazy mutts,” Akira replied, pushing North to her feet.
“But Mother said it’s dangerous out there. There are foxes and badgers that would eat pups like us,” North objected, shaking her head.
“Fine. Don’t go then, coward.”
And Akira was gone. North cast a nervous glance towards her sleeping mother and followed her sister out of the den.
Soft snores echoed throughout the camp. Dhali and Rook were pressed up next to each other at the den entrance, clearly asleep.
“You came!” Akira smiled, having heard North behind her.
“I’m the older sister,” North said, lifting her chin. “I’m supposed to keep an eye on you.”
“Yeah right,” Akira rolled her eyes.
They carefully stepped over the guards’ tails, treading as light as they could on the dirt ground.
“Where to?” North asked, slightly nervous.
“The Farm.”
“Farm?”
“Mother told us about it, remember? It has all sorts of animals. Maybe we can catch one and bring it home,” Akira explained.
Just then a raven screeched and flew over the light of the moon, startling the two pups.
“Stupid bird,” North growled, shaking her head.
They carried on through the woods, North jumping at every sound. Finally, they ducked under a wooden fence, huge green fields spanning as far as they could see. 
A large foot soared above their heads and they had to duck to avoid being clipped by its sharp hoof. The animal was so massive, the two pups barely reached its ankle in height.
“Let’s get closer,” Akira whispered mischievously.
“To what?”
“That.”
North turned. A very large den loomed a couple hundred feet away. It was oddly straight, but North knew that humans liked everything to be 
perfect.
Something soft brushed North’s paw and she leaped away just in time as slavering jaws snapped at her face. She had stepped on the farmer’s dog’s tail and woken him up. Earsplitting barks erupted from the dog, who was very large compared to the young wolves. He was being pulled back by a chain, luckily. But their luck had run out.
Behind them, a yellow light appeared inside the den. The door creaked open and North and Akira turned. The dark silhouette of a man stood in the doorway. He appeared to be holding a stick-like object.
“Run,” North whispered to Akira.
When Akira stood her ground, North said it again, “Run, Akira!”
Akira sprinted away and North followed. 
A shot rang out.

Chapter 2:

~Chapter 2~

What Happened Next

North’s entire body stiffened in mid-air and she fell to the ground. The blurred landscape swirled around her and all she could hear was the beating of her own heart. Her hind leg seared with pain. She soon tasted blood on her tongue and blacked out. 
The gunshot pierced Akira’s ears and she whipped her head around. Her sister had collapsed, and blood stained her fur and the grass beneath. She rushed back immediately. 
Another gunshot sounded and the bullet zipped right past Akira’s ear, denting the ground behind her. She leaped back, and ran, ducking under the fence and squeezing underneath a bush. She watched as the farmer disappeared back into the den and turned the lights off.
Akira cautiously crept through the grass back towards her sister. 
“North, please! Wake up!” she cried, desperately shaking her sister.
North did not awaken.
“Please,” she whispered, a tear running down her cheek. “Help!” she screamed.
Akira waited there, crouched beside her sister, until help came. Her father, Flint, leaped over the  fence and bounded towards them.
“What in the world are you doing out of camp?” he parted his lips as if he were going to say more, but as he approached he saw the limp body of his other daughter. “Oh no,” Flint whispered.
He pressed an ear to North’s chest, relieved to hear her small heart still beating.
“You’ll be in big trouble when we get home,” he growled at Akira, picking North up in his mouth.
He nimbly leaped over the fence and Akira crept under it. The whole way home, Akira walked slowly, legs trembling, the sounds of the gunshots 
still ringing in her ears.
Flint hurriedly entered the camp, pushing through the bushes and into the medicine den. Akira nervously waited outside the den, staring at the ground. Flint shook Hodei awake.
Once the healer had woken up and taken an upright position, he asked, “What is it, Alpha?”
“My daughter was shot by that darned farmer,” he replied.
Hodei sniffed at North’s leg, wrapping some cobwebs around it to stop the bleeding.
“After the bleeding stops I can bind it and it should heal in a moon or so,” Hodei said.
“When will she wake up?” Flint anxiously asked.
“Don’t worry sire, you should get some rest. I’ll take care of her.”
The alpha reluctantly turned away, slipping through the den entrance.
“Follow me Akira,” he ordered sternly, walking into
his den.
Akira followed, tail tucked, trying to imagine how horrible the conversation with her parents would go.
Maera was already waiting, her tail twitching angrily.
“What were you thinking?” she growled. “Going out of camp like that?”
Akira lifted her eyes from the ground, and the words she spoke were only a whisper.
“I’m sorry Mother.”
“Sorry doesn’t answer my question!” Maera snapped.
“I just wanted to see the world outside the camp,” Akira mumbled.
“Do you see what that brought you? You both could’ve been killed!”
Flint stepped in.
“You and North will serve the mothers and elders 
for three moons.”
“No,” Maera said. “Only Akira will work, North will not leave the den for those moons.”
“Maera that’s cruel.”
“If North is expected to be Alpha, she must face consequences,” Maera insisted.
“I suppose you’re right,” he agreed, shaking his head.
Hodei burst into the den, interrupting the conversation.
“Sire, your daughter is awake.”

Chapter 3:

~Chapter 3~
Time
“North.”
Warm air brushed North’s soft cheek, making her nose twitch. Her azure blue eyes opened to reveal her entire family (and Hodei of course) crowded around her.
“I can’t,” she winced as she tried to move her leg. “move!”
“Some of your nerves are damaged,” Hodei explained. “They’ll be able to repair, don’t worry.”
“Yeah, it’s okay, North,” Akira rested her paw on North’s shoulder.
“Mother has told me our punishments,” Akira said, looking at the ground.
“Well, what are they?”
“I am to help around the camp for three moons and you will have to stay in the den during that time.”
“What? You can’t make me stay inside the den all that time!” North growled, outraged her mother would give her such an unfair punishment.
“I can do that, I am your mother! If you are expected to become Alpha after your father-”
“You know what? No. I will not be Alpha if I am to be treated unfairly because of something my sister did!”
“Your sister? You blame Akira for something you decided to do?” Maera asked, fur bristling.
“I was trying to protect her! You always said since I was older that I should look out for her! What, have you changed your mind now?”
“Don’t you dare talk to me like that!” Maera snarled, swiping her claws across her daughter’s face.
North fell to the ground, yelping in pain as she landed on her injured leg. She struggled to her paws, trembling as she did so, her hind leg held close to her belly. Blood dripped down her chin, the crimson drops staining the dirt floor.
“You are not my mother,” she forced the words out, glaring defiantly at Maera.
“Then so be it,” Maera spat out, storming out of the den.
Hodei rushed over, checking North’s leg to make sure it was okay after the fall. “Alpha, your mate is out of her mind,” he said sadly, shaking his head. He wiped away the blood off of North’s cheek with a pawful of cobwebs.
“I don’t know what’s gotten into her,” Flint replied,  still processing the ordeal. “North’s only a pup, yet Maera feels she should already be getting crushed by responsibilities.”
“Maybe it’s best if you raise your daughter, sire, rather than Maera,” the healer suggested, looking his leader straight in the eye.
Everything changed from that day on. Akira and North went unpunished, and started their training a few moons later. Maera retired from her position as Beta, and was replaced by Berani, the guard. North’s leg had healed, and she was mentored by her father, Flint, and was taught the ways of the Alpha. The time flew by as if in a dream, and soon enough Akira and North were full members of the pack. Akira became guard, and North became a hunter. All was at peace until one fateful day.

Chapter 4:

~Chapter 4~
Fang

Milky dawn light poured into the den, revealing the sleeping bodies of the hunters and guards. Akira opened one eye, getting to her paws and stretching her stiff limbs. She carefully stepped over her sleeping pack-mates and trotted into the center of the camp. She grabbed a few mouthfuls of elk on the way to the Great Rock and quickly gulped them down, sitting in front of Flint who was already positioned on his rock.
“Nice to see you up so early. You ready to patrol?” Flint asked, smiling at his youngest daughter.
“Yes, sir,” Akira replied, lifting her chin. 
“Well, then you can go  to the Northern Woods. Berani reported he saw a den that a loner could be camping in, and whoever it is, I want you to chase them off.”
“Yes, sir,” Akira replied once more, but really her 
fur was prickling nervously at the thought of having to chase off a loner. Akira dipped her head to her father and padded out of camp, stepping delicately on the leaves that blanketed the forest floor. 
She went north towards the woods until she saw the landscape change from oak to pine and she started to walk more slowly into the Northern Woods. She pressed her nose to the ground, and sure enough she smelled the tracks of a loner leading to a small den. No one was present at the time, which was weird considering it was so early.
Akira was slammed into the ground, held down by a pair of large paws. She looked up to see a large, black wolf, baring his teeth. She pummeled his belly with her hind claws, pushing him off and leaping back into the fight. She aimed a blow at his muzzle, knocking his head to one side and taking the chance to knock him down and pin him. 
“Get off of my territory,” she growled.
“What, are you going to make me leave?” the loner 
asked, a snarky expression on his face. “What, you’re gonna chase me out with that kind of fighting? You fight like a mutt,” he taunted, clearly to provoke her.
“How’s this for a mutt?” Akira slammed her paw on the loner’s throat, slowly increasing the pressure and digging her claws in.
“Fine!” he choked.
Akira let him go. He stood up, shaking out his dirt-covered fur. Akira finally got a chance to clearly look at him. He was larger than her, with jet black fur and fern green eyes. Clearly of great strength, his muscles rippled under his fur. She caught herself staring and looked away, scolding herself.
The loner turned to leave and walked a few meters before turning back towards her. “The name’s Fang, and I have a feeling we’ll be meeting again.”

Chapter 5:

~Chapter 5~

Disgrace

A twig snapped under Akira’s paw as she tried to exit the den silently.
North’s ear twitched and she threw her head up, looking around the den tiredly. “Akira? What are you doing up?”
“Uh, I couldn’t sleep and I wanted to go hunting,” she lied, turning again to exit the den.
“Stop right there,” North growled, getting up from her nest. “This is the third time this moon! You’ve never went midnight hunting until recently. Is there something going on?”
“Look at you all high and mighty,  future alpha. Why can’t I just go hunting? Is that a crime against pack’s honor or something?” Akira snapped.
“Fine, go! Just know that I will find out,” North said darkly, glaring suspiciously after Akira as she went. She waited a few minutes before stalking out of the den, walking weightlessly on the dirt ground. She pressed her nose to the ground, following Akira’s scent trail to a blocked part of the bramble barrier. 
That’s weird, she thought, sniffing at the brambles. Under further examination, she discovered at loose tendril, which she moved and continued through, discovering Akira had cleared away a tunnel through the brambles, snapping and bending the tendrils out of place.
The tunnel led out the side of the camp, and North followed the scent to the Northern Woods until she spotted her sister’s white fur. She crouched in the brush, thankful for her dark fur coloring.
“Fang, you have to leave. My sister is starting to get suspicious, and she will find out about you!” Akira pleaded, a worried look in her eyes.
No, I am not going to leave,” Fang argued, shaking his head. “I can’t just abandon you when you’re expecting pups!”
North’s heart stopped. She gasped for breath, causing Akira to whip her head around. “We’re being watched. Go Fang! Now!” she pushed Fang away and ran back towards the camp.
North shook her head and ran, sprinting as fast as she could back to camp. Her feet pounded over the ground, kicking up dust. She burst into camp, running to her den and pretending to be asleep. Akira only arrived a second later, laying down in her nest.
Pups?! Oh Akira, what have you done?

North opened her eyes, yawning. It was only then that she remembered the events of the previous night. Her fur bristled in anger and she stormed out of the den, headed for her father’s. She pushed through the curtain of ivy, and looked at her father, who was just waking up. 
“What is it North?” he asked, getting to his paws.
“It’s Akira,” she sighed, sitting down. “I saw her sneak out of camp last night. I followed her and she was meeting with a loner by the name of Fang. He’s her mate a-and she’s pregnant.”
“What?” Flint’s eyes widened and he shook his head. “No, no. How could she do this?”
“I don’t know, sir, but could you please talk to her? I’m afraid she won’t listen to me,” North replied.
“Oh, you bet I’ll give her a good talk,” he growled, leaving the den.
North stayed where she was, afraid of facing her sister.
“Akira,” Flint growled, shaking her awake.
“What is it father?” she asked, blinking her eyes to adjust to the harsh sunlight.
“I know you’ve been seeing a rogue,” he snarled. “You know the rules! You cannot be mates with anyone outside the pack!”
“I-I-”
“No excuses Akira! You are a disgrace to this family.”

“Fang, I can’t be mates with you anymore,” Akira sighed, looking at the ground. “My father knows, and he won’t stand for it.”
“Why won’t you just come with me?” Fang asked, tilting his head. “You wouldn’t have to deal with your family anymore, and we could raise our pups, far from here.”
“I couldn’t. I am loyal to my pack. I must stay with them, and you must leave.”
“But-”
“Fang, don’t make me!” Akira growled, stepping away from him.
“I won’t leave you!”
Akira leaped towards Fang, bowling him over and tearing her claws through his pelt. Every blow she made, another scar pierced her heart.
“Go!” she said, kicking him away, tears rolling down her cheeks.
Fang ran, stopping only a few yards away. “Goodbye, Akira.”
He turned and ran, as Akira watched his black form fade into the darkness of the forest beyond.

Chapter 6:

~Chapter 6~
Outcast

“I’m sorry about what happened, with Fang and all,” North apologized.
“It’s all right. I suppose you were only doing the right thing. I shouldn’t have been with Fang in the first place,” Akira laughed, though she was only hiding the deep sorrow that filled her, even after a moon without him.
Akira and North had gone on a walk, hoping to sort out their issues and get in a better place. A soft breeze stirred the dead leaves that blanketed the forest floor, gently rippling the two wolves’ fur.
“I can help you with them, if you want,” North suggested, wanting to make it up to her sister.
“Who?”
“Your pups,” North replied, pointing at Akira’s swollen belly. “Since their father isn’t here anymore.”
“No, but thank you,” Akira smiled. “The other mothers can help me, since they have experience.”
A brown wolf flew over the ground towards them, blood heavily dripping from his throat.
“Berani, what happened?” North asked, rushing over to meet him.
“Ambush,” he choked out, his entire body shaking. “You must- get back- to camp,” he coughed, collapsing onto the ground in final breath.
“Oh no,” North shook her head, trying to process the situation. “We must go back to camp.”
“But what about Berani? We can't just leave his body here,” Akira protested.
“We’ll come back later. Right now the pack needs us.”
North ran towards the camp, her heart pounding nervously as to what she was about to encounter. Akira went as fast as she could in her current state.
North burst into camp, and what she saw waiting made her blood run cold.
Flint’s body was splayed out on the ground, a deep gash in his throat staining the dirt with blood. His ear was completely torn, and he had a large scratch on his leg. A single droplet of blood escaped his lips, rolling down his gray chin, and his once clear, cheerful, yellow eyes, were now glazed over with death. A wolf crouched over him, jaws still fastened around Flint’s neck. That wolf was Fang. 
“No!” Akira cried, staring in utter shock at the scene before her.
North leaped at Fang, throwing him off of her father’s body, sinking her teeth into the rogue’s throat until she tasted his blood. Fang yelped in pain, and threw the she-wolf off of him with his powerful hind legs. He scrabbled to his paws and sprinted away.
Once she was sure he was gone, North crouched beside Flint’s body, a tear rolling down her cheek. She pressed her face against his, feeling the last signs of life leave his body. “I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you, father,” she whispered, closing his eyes with a paw. Akira sat beside her to mourn, soon followed by Maera, until the whole pack was gathered around their passed alpha’s body. North lifted her head to the heavens, howling, her voice toned with sadness. That night the pack sung the grave song they had all dreaded; the one that would allow Flint’s soul to join the Pack of Everlasting Starlight. 
After Flint’s body was properly cleaned and buried, North knew what she must do. She climbed the Great Rock, paws slipping nervously on the smooth stone. Wolves gathered beneath her, looking up expectantly. She took a deep breath, lifting her chin. 
“Today a great catastrophe struck this pack, killing our beta Berani, and our beloved alpha, Flint. May they always be remembered. But with no beta to replace him, I will take the role as alpha of this pack. My father always wanted me to be alpha after him, and I feel it is only right if I fulfill his wishes, even if he is no longer alive to see it,” she said strongly, looking down on her pack.
Each and every wolf dipped their heads in respect, accepting North as their new alpha.
“Akira step forward,” North growled.
Akira made her way through the crowd, stopping in front of the Great Rock, extremely confused.
“Look at this wolf,” North said, watching as everyone focused their attention on Akira. “The loner that killed Berani and Flint, was her mate.”
The wolves gathered below gasped in horror, whispering to each other.
“Akira told him about our pack, and because of this, our alpha is dead.”
“What are you saying North? Do you think I wanted this to happen?” Akira growled, outraged.
“No, but you caused it to happen, and you are no longer part of this pack, you are exiled,” North replied cooly. 
“What? No! You can’t kick me out of this pack when I’m on the verge of having pups!”
“And what life would those pups live in this pack, knowing that their father killed the alpha? Now, leave,” North snarled, stepping down from her rock.
“No,” Akira replied.
“I don’t want to hurt you, Akira, just go!” North insisted, stepping closer.
“Make me,” Akira said defiantly, muscles tensing.
That was the last straw, and North raked her claws across Akira’s shoulder, drawing blood. Each blow backed her sister closer to the camp entrance, until Akira gave up, panting.
“This won’t be the last you see of me,” she growled, before running off. 
North stayed near the camp entrance, lowering her head as her sister disappeared from view.

Chapter 7:

~Chapter 7~

Alone Until

Fang walked along a narrow deer trail, his legs slowly and heavily working to carry him forward. Each step brought great spurts of pain through his body, but he still carried on. Blood dripped from his torn throat, leaving a trail behind him, but at this point he didn’t care.
His paw caught on a tree root and he fell, limp body thumping onto the hard ground. I’ve nowhere to go, he thought, eyes glazing over. No pack, no family, no home. An evening breeze stirred his blood-stained fur, rustling the trees as well. A single tear rolled down his cheek, and his eyes closed for the final time.

A few weeks had passed since Akira had been exiled. She had found a den outside both packs’ territories, one that was well hidden and near enough to prey. With no pack or mate, she was all alone, and couldn’t hunt large prey like deer. She tried her best to hunt everyday, catching and eating small rodents, or if she was lucky, a rabbit. Still she was malnourished, and hoped she’d be able to raise her pups until adulthood. And one day, they came.
Akira had to be as quiet as she could, or the other packs would hear her. She gasped as the contractions started, fastening her jaws around the tree roots that bordered the den to withstand the pain. Tremors were sent through her body, each one more painful than the last. Finally, after a few hours, Akira had two pups nursing at her belly. One, a female, was a pale grey, while the other, a male, was black and white. She name the female Sparrow, and the male Arrow.
“I’m so sorry,” she whispered, looking at them sadly. “I would give my life for you to live a better one.”

Chapter 8:

~Chapter 8~
Stark
North yawned as she awakened in her new den above the Great Rock. It had been a moon since she had become the new alpha, and things had been going fairly well.
She emerged from her den, breathing in the fresh, winter air. All of the guards were already awake, eating their morning meals. When they saw North they instantly gathered below. 
“I want all of you to patrol the Southern Pack’s border. We haven’t heard from them for a while, and I’m beginning worry,” North explained to the three wolves. They each dipped their heads in acknowledgement, exiting the camp.
North leaped down from the large rock that jutted out of the camp wall, padding into the center of camp. A freshly killed elk calf was set on the kill pile. She licked her lips and lay down, beginning to tear apart the prey. As the sun moved above the horizon, the hunters entered the camp from their den, looking expectantly at their alpha.
“You can try the Alpine Forest, I saw some moose tracks the last time I was there. Wait, did you hear that?”
As everyone pricked their ears and became silent, faint barks and battle cries could be heard in the distance.
“Alright, change of plans. Follow Dhali’s, Rook’s, and Red’s tracks. We need to move quickly,” North ordered, leading the remaining wolves out of camp. Following the guard’s tracks led them to the meadow, where the three wolves were fighting against almost all of the Pack of the Brighter Sun.
North leaped at a grey and white she-wolf, pinning her to the ground. She landed a strong blow to her muzzle, taking the chance as her head was knocked to the side to tear a good nick out of her ear. She then backed away, letting the rival wolf retreat. 
North was then knocked to the ground by a strong, brown, male wolf. She quickly recovered, trying to scratch him across the face. He grabbed her paw in his jaws and flipped her onto her back. At this point North started to panic, tearing her claws across his belly. He yelped and ran off. 
All of the sudden she was thrown into the ground by a pale brown she-wolf. The rival wolf closed her jaws around North’s throat, slowly increasing pressure until she couldn’t breathe. “Stark, what- are- you- doing?” she choked, gasping for breath. “
A red flash threw the powerful she-wolf off of North. She lay there dazed for a few seconds, before getting to her paws. There Red stood, blocking Stark from getting to North.
“Oh, you need your little servant to protect you?” Stark taunted, smiling mockingly.
“What do you want?” North asked, ignoring the insult.
“Everyone knows your pack has the biggest territory,” the she-wolf growled. “Cedar ordered us to take this meadow from you.”
“Then where is he? Was your alpha too much of a coward to come here? Not even your beta? I have a right to believe you planned this yourself,” North replied, shaking the snow from her fur.
“For your information, I am the beta. Polar died last night.”
“Well, you should leave now before more of your wolves are killed,” she snarled, stepping closer.
“Either give up the territory, or suffer the consequences,” Stark threatened.
“North, we should just retreat, it's not worth it,” Red whispered to her.
“No, I will lose my honor if I forfeit,” she replied shaking her head.
“We will not give it up,” North said for all of the other pack to hear. “Any wolf of yours who steps on our territory will be killed.”

Chapter 9:

~Chapter 9~
Minus One

Akira curled around her weak, sick pup, a look of worry spreading across her face. Her youngest pup, Sparrow, had been sick for several weeks, and without a healer, or a healthy supply of herbs in the area, most hope had already been lost.
A harsh cough escaped from Sparrow’s lips, making her entire body shudder.
“Can’t you help her mom?” Arrow asked, peeking over his mother’s back at his sister.
“I’m afraid I can’t,” Akira sighed, licking Arrow’s cheek. “I was never taught anything about healing, and it would be no use looking for herbs in this weather.”
A winter breeze blew through the den entrance, carrying snowflakes inside. As the wind stirred the three wolves’ fur, Sparrow lay her head down, casting her final breath.
“No!” Akira cried, pressing her nose to her daughter’s cold fur. “No,” she whispered hoarsely.
A thin stream of blood flowed out of Sparrow’s mouth, finalizing her life’s end.
“I’ll be right back, Arrow,” Akira sniffed, lifting her passed daughter in her jaws and exiting the den.
The wind had picked up outside, whipping though Akira’s fur. She struggled through the thick snow. She set Sparrow’s body onto a firm patch of snow and began digging. Her paws seared with pain at the cold, but she refused to stop. Finally a deep ditch had been dug, and Akira lightly set her pup’s body into it, touching her nose to her grey fur one last time. 
“I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you from this evil world,” she whispered, relishing the familiar scent of the daughter she had only a moon to know.
Akira pulled away, holding back her tears, and covered Sparrow’s body with a blanket of snow. 
She slowly carried herself back toward the den, an empty feeling swelling inside her heart.

Last edited by Panthermask on Sat May 27, 2017 12:18 pm; edited 14 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Re: The Second Alpha

Post by Valkyrie on Wed May 03, 2017 7:24 am

Oh awesome! (:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 03, 2017 7:59 am

Is there any way to fix that weird glitch on my profile and signature Neutral

FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed May 03, 2017 8:21 am

It sometimes happens *shrug*

But anyway, I like the story! Very Happy

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 03, 2017 8:25 am

Thank you Razz I'm working on Chapter 3, so that will come out soon

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 03, 2017 9:32 am

Chapter 3 is up! And can someone please fix that messed up spoiler? I'm pretty sure I did it the right way, yet it still got messed up

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Wed May 03, 2017 9:40 am

I love this!

.: Kittens :.
.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Waterclan :. Lilyshadow (W)
.: Frostclan :. Embercloud (W)
.: Duskclan :.
.: Brightclan :. Mistpaw (MA), Musicpaw (A)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
.: Adam And Eve's Group :. Eve (R), Scorpius (R),
Orion
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 03, 2017 9:40 am

Beautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 03, 2017 9:40 am

Thank you so much Very Happy

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Fri May 05, 2017 3:25 am

Chapter 4 is up

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 05, 2017 9:32 pm

Ooh, I sense a ship

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sat May 06, 2017 4:08 am

Your senses may be correct

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun May 07, 2017 8:32 am

Chapter 5 is up

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 08, 2017 7:50 pm

aaaAAAHHH wth North, you horrible sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Tue May 09, 2017 6:57 am

North is based a lot on how I am as a sister tbh hahah  Rolling Eyes

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Tue May 09, 2017 8:23 am

Nuuuu Akira!

North why you snitch Sad

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue May 09, 2017 8:27 am

Omg I love this I just reread all five chapters it's amazing Smile

First I disliked Akira and now I dislike North lol

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Tue May 09, 2017 8:31 am

I like them both XD but north is getting on my nerves a bit o-o

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Tue May 09, 2017 1:51 pm

North can be an asshole sometimes ahaha

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Tue May 09, 2017 6:25 pm

yeah. xD

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 09, 2017 11:04 pm

*slowly chants* chapter six, chapter six, chapter six

I need to see the nEW FAM

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 10, 2017 2:49 am

It will come out today, don't worry Razz

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Wed May 10, 2017 4:18 am

YAS

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 10, 2017 1:56 pm

Chapter 6 is up! Well you could hardly call it a chapter haha. Let's just call it a fun size ultra deluxe mini page. I just really needed to fit that in. Next chapter is a really good one, so you can get excited about that one Razz
It looked so much longer on google docs

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Wed May 10, 2017 6:28 pm

omg that's heartbreaking :O

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 10, 2017 9:10 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

akira why wth you join him you j wiofnEWINF[Efsdga

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Thu May 11, 2017 2:36 am

*merged chapter 6 with chapter 5 because that is not a chapter haha
And yeah, this is how wolves break up with their boyfriends.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 11, 2017 2:38 am

dang, that's some harsh relationship problems

but i mean, i would attack my ex as well ahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Thu May 11, 2017 3:57 am

everyone should attack their ex

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Thu May 11, 2017 4:33 am

Real Chapter 6 is up!  Twisted Evil

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Thu May 11, 2017 5:42 am

north sucks.

so does fang.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Thu May 11, 2017 6:21 am

Yep

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Thu May 11, 2017 8:47 am

Chapter 5/6 that was merged: Heartbreaking

Chapter 6: North is a bitch

.: Kittens :.
.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Waterclan :. Lilyshadow (W)
.: Frostclan :. Embercloud (W)
.: Duskclan :.
.: Brightclan :. Mistpaw (MA), Musicpaw (A)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
.: Adam And Eve's Group :. Eve (R), Scorpius (R),
Orion

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu May 11, 2017 9:08 am

OH MY GOSH

NORTH IS LITERALLY AN ISSUE
"Hey I'm just going to become alpha now and exile my sister lol bye Felicia!"

KEKFISNDNIRLWJFKEKSL

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Thu May 11, 2017 9:12 am

Theory: Fang and North are working together to get revenge on Akira for some reason

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu May 11, 2017 9:14 am

omg :o

That's actually a possibility, I can see that happening. Razz
Because North almost got in trouble for what Akira did as a pup, and Akira left Fang so I can see why they'd be working together. Qwertyyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Thu May 11, 2017 9:16 am

Omg yes o-o

:O

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Thu May 11, 2017 11:42 am

I afraid that's not happening Razz 
Fang died after he left

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu May 11, 2017 11:48 am

Nuuuuuuuu

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Thu May 11, 2017 1:59 pm

Chapter 7 is up! It's a short one, but the last one is too long to merge haha. Well two chapters in one day so woo
I know the rhyming names are tacky, my friend wanted it that way

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu May 11, 2017 2:26 pm

Great job heheh Smile

I love your writing style!

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Thu May 11, 2017 6:27 pm

... how 

you just made me feel sorry for fang o-o

kind of. 

poor babies tho!

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Fri May 12, 2017 7:17 am

Thank you! And tbh I almost cried writing Fang's death, ALMOST

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 12, 2017 9:10 pm

WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK NORTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sat May 13, 2017 2:25 am

Well, bad luck is about to reverse onto North this time hehe. Next chapter we introduce a new villain that existed the whole time but you didn't know

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun May 14, 2017 7:16 am

Chapter 8 is up

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun May 14, 2017 9:18 am

FLIP

Amazing I can't wait to see more of Stark and her pack hehehe

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sun May 14, 2017 11:05 am

Oh snap.

North just let them kill you bb

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sat May 27, 2017 12:20 pm

Chapter 9 is up! It's short but uhh, sorry (: Sorry I didn't post for a while, I was on writer's block lolll Next chapter's a goodie, I promise! There may or may not be a love interest for North hmmmmm  Wink
To make you feel worse, this is what a 1 month old wolf pup looks like:
http://hqworld.net/gallery/data/media/37/one-month-old_arctic_wolf_pup.jpg

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sat May 27, 2017 12:31 pm

You'll have to make a new post for the rest of them

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top