Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Mid-morning (9-11am)
Weather & News:
The blood-red of the sun rising over a stormy sky can well describe the plight of the Clans. Though the rains have lightened, chilly powerful gales still ravage the landscape. BrightClan is recovering from a devastating attack which they barely defended themselves from and DuskClan is still ravaged by sickness, though hope shines through as a cure is discovered.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Echorose) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Wishflight)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

BrightClan Camp

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BrightClan Camp

Post by Mistpool on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:55 pm

Mistpaw nodded. "I was just wondering if we are doing a vigial for Roseleaf...." She said softly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:59 pm

Ivorystar nodded. "Yes, we're doing one for all the warriors. But there are quite a few injured cats, so they do not have to." She brushed her tail over the apprentice's ear and let her lead the way to the centre of the camp.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] W I L L O W S T O R M [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:02 pm

Mistpaw followed behind Ivorystar, still in shock. It seemed only yesterday that Roseleaf had performed the ceremony to make her her apprentice. She settled down next to roseleaf's body.

Mistpool

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:49 am

Birdpaw growled as Mistpaw walked in before him. He gave up and trudged back to his nest. I'll have to ask for  a new mentor tomorrow.

Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn, Cinderpaw, Shiningkit
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Mistkit, 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Bramblehawk, Morningleaf, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Snakelily, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit, Roosterkit,  Aquakit, Nightkit, Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starfang, Birchleaf, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK: Mochi, Rose, Clover,Phoenix, Emerald, Taylor, Misty, Gold, Glow, Waterfall, Thunder, Marmalade, Solar, Lunar, Flint, Rooster, Waspkit, Tigertwig
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:59 am

OOC: (I'm just going to jump in here, if that's fine.)

Thunderstorm scuffed her paws in the dirt of the BrightClan camp, furrowing her brow.  What to do? She looked around for someone to talk to, before growling to herself, "No one will ever want to hang out with you!  It's best just to stay away."  She trotted towards a tree with a grunt, eyes glancing around the clearing, before settling down to groom herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:32 pm

OOC: Lightfoot, could you change your profile picture? it covers your post.
IC: "Sheesh. I warned her." Mothpaw whispered to Basspaw, "Hope Ivorystar doesn't find out you went with her or she'll have your tail.

Hazelflight slunk to Roseleaf's body, heart numb as she pressed her muzzle against the she-cat's flank, choking back tears.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:01 pm

Mistpaw leaned on Hazelflight. "I can't believe she's gone......"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:44 am

"These cats had great hearts," Ivorystar murmured a little, settling down. "We will miss them."

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] W I L L O W S T O R M [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:32 pm

Mistpaw looked up at the stars. "We will.." She murmered.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:10 pm

"Did anyone see who killed her?" Hazelflight mewed suddenly, heart pounding.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:12 pm

Mistpaw looked at Roseleafs body. "Her... Wounds look like she fell? What if no one actually killed her?"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:23 pm

Ivorystar sighed a little. "In the heat of battle, who knows what others did. Some cats seemingly....lost control," she coughed a little, remembering Scorpionclaw.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:45 pm

Mistpaw looked at the ground. Who would kill a cat as pure and kind hearted as Roseleaf? She didnt do any harm. "I lead them towards her. When i left to get Hazelflight, one of the other cats probally thought i was getting reinforcements.."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:49 pm

Ivorystar shook her head. "It wasn't your fault, Mistpaw. It is what it is."

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:50 pm

Mistpaw looked at roseleaf, tears gathering in her eyes.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:27 am

Whitefeather sat quietly away from Roseleaf and the cats around her. She would miss Roseleaf. Roseleaf had helped with her kits. "I never got to thank you, Roseleaf." Whitefeather murmured softly.

Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn, Cinderpaw, Shiningkit
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Mistkit, 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Bramblehawk, Morningleaf, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Snakelily, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit, Roosterkit,  Aquakit, Nightkit, Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starfang, Birchleaf, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK: Mochi, Rose, Clover,Phoenix, Emerald, Taylor, Misty, Gold, Glow, Waterfall, Thunder, Marmalade, Solar, Lunar, Flint, Rooster, Waspkit, Tigertwig
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:01 am

Aurorashade padded over to Roseleaf's body, crouching down and resting her nose on it for a while. Finally, she got up and frowned. "May SoulClan light your path, Roseleaf. And... thank you for saving me and Jasperheart when we almost died of wounds. You will always be remembered." she meowed, eyes watering as she stepped back. She lied down by the warriors den, watching the vigil continue with more cats paying their respects to the medicine cat.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:42 pm

Hazelflight stared sadly at Roseleaf's body. Why would she just fall? Why would she be in a tree in the first place? Who was she going to warn me about. She looked up at the starry sky above, her eye catching the moon. "Tomorrow, I speak with SoulClan."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:52 pm

Mistpaw looked up at Hazelflight. "Am I going to come with you?"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:05 am

Stormflight looked towards the body of Roseleaf, bowing his head in respect before padding over to Aurorashade. He sat next to the shecat, looking down at her. "Are you alright?" He meowed quietly, not wanting to disturb the vigil.

Viper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:25 am

Aurorashade looked up, a little startled that someone was asking her this. "Oh, yes, I'm okay," she mewed, licking her paw and bringing it behind her right ear. "I just wish it could be more peaceful. Then we would probably still have Boulderheart, Roseleaf, and so many more."

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:43 am

Stormflight nodded sadly and lied down. "They're in SoulClan now. We'll see them again one day," he meowed, looking down at his paws.

Viper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:33 pm

Risingpaw hummed softly from his nest, eyes half-closed but still watching over the cats in his den, thinking about life and wondering how many of them would be alive when he was in the elders den.

Ivorystar glanced at Hazelflight, gulping a little. "What did you say at the border?" she asked quietly.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:01 pm

Dawnkit shuffled over to Ryekit, finding nothing else to do, seeing that all of the medicine cats for busy. Besides, her mother told her she needed to hang out with more cats her age, and like her, Ryekit was also not that social. "Hey Ryekit," she mewed, in a voice that seemed overly quiet and crackly.

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:05 pm

Ryekit opened one eye lazily. "Uh...hi?" she mewed, yawning.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:14 pm

"So... We're gonna be apprentices soon, huh?" Dawnkit said awkwardly, trying to make conversation.

FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:17 pm

Ryekit stretched. "Hopefully. I'm looking forward to getting out of this den, it's too crowded," she mewed, licking her paw.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:22 pm

"Yeah. So, who do you want as your mentor?" Dawnkit asked, scratching behind her ear with a hind paw.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:24 pm

Ryekit thought for a good while. "I dunno, really. Hopefully one of the older warriors, I wouldn't want a young one." She purred a little. "You?"

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:30 pm

"I was thinking Seabreeze," she mewed, looking nervously at her paws. "You know, since the spot is open. It seems like a good opportunity for me."

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:30 pm

"You want to be a medicine cat? Really?" Ryekit snorted a little. "I mean, whatever you wanna do."

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:50 pm

"What? Do you have a problem with that?" Dawnkit snarled, fur bristling. "How about when you're sick or injured, I do nothing? I let you die, when you could be helped?" Dawnkit slapped a paw over her mouth realizing what she just said. "Ryekit, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said that," she said, voice cracking. "See, this is why I can't train as a warrior. These things come out of nowhere, and I'm afraid of what I could do to someone with the ability to really hurt them."

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:52 pm

Ryekit shrugged. "I've heard worse. But it seems like you'd make a good medicine cat." The words were curt, and she lay her head back down on her paws.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:06 pm

"Thank you," Dawnkit mumbled, finally starting to calm down. "I wish this hadn't happened," she mewed, looking at the sky. "You know, the battle. It just seems dumb to fight over this."

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:07 pm

"We're separate Clans, aren't we?" Ryekit looked at her. "There will always be someone who wants to fight."

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:35 am

"I suppose so, but so many cats get hurt because of it," Dawnkit replied, flicking her tail in the direction of her siblings, urging them to rescue her from this conversation.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pineapplefur on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:26 pm

Jumpkit noticed Dawnkit's sign of distress and padded over. "We're warriors. We fight. It's just what we do." Jumpkit faked a yawn. "Well, all the action today has worn me out. I'm off to sleep. Anyone else?"

OOC: It's night right?

Pine's Gatos!!!:

Bright) Jumppaw
Dusk) Applepaw
Fire) Chestnutkit
Water) Cypresskit
Frost) Blizzardkit

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Pineapplefur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:45 pm

OOC: Yes it is night.
IC: "What about the border?" Hazelflight mewed, tilting her head.
"SHHHHHH." Riptidepaw growled to Risingpaw, trying to sleep.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:10 pm

Risingpaw hissed at Riptidepaw. "I didn't say anything."

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:17 pm

"You were making sounds." Riptidepaw mumbled awkwardly, "It was getting on my nerves, I'm sorry."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:50 am

"Thank you," Dawnkit whispered, following Jumpkit back into the nursery. "Ryekit's not the easiest to talk to. Let's just say we disagree on a lot of things."

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:17 am

Rabbitnose stood by the edge of camp, unsure if he should join the vigil. He hardly knew most of the deceased, only from a few conversations on hunting patrols, yet he felt almost overwhelmed by grief for his fallen Clanmates.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:16 pm

Its sparkle D A W N sparkle now!

Prepare for dawn patrols! Reminder to medicine cats that there is a meeting this evening.

Clan update: Though the Clan has sat vigil during the night, warriors still need to be sent out to patrol. Each border and hunting patrol reports similar things; the scent of rogues, and the remains of prey spread around the territory. A ceremony will be held at sunhigh to make some new warriors and apprentices, and training will be held again.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:55 am

Dawnkit nervously padded out of the nursery, ginger and white fur prickling. She stalked towards the medicine den, pausing outside the entrance and taking a deep breath. "Hazelflight? Seabreeze?" she called, poking her head through the den.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:42 am

Sagekit had woken up before her sister Dawnkit, but did not follow her out of the den. She knew the path her sister wanted, and felt proud for her. But she wanted a different one, and was quite nervous about her ceremony and who would he her mentor

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Snoo
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:16 am

Seabreeze shifted in her nest, raising her head and blinking away sleep. " Yes Dawnkit?" She asked, standing to her paws and stretched.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:11 am

Dawnkit crept into the den, hoping Seabreeze couldn't hear her heart pounding in her chest. She lifted her chin, facing the medicine cat bravely. "I want to train as a medicine cat."

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:37 pm

Ivorystar stood from her position beside Roseleaf and the bodies of the other warriors as dawn broke over the horizon, sending streaks of reds, oranges, and pinks through the skies which tinged the whole area almost dream-like. She looked at Mistpaw beside her, then shook her fur out. "I'll help take the bodies for burial," she mewed softly, just as Aspenflame padded from the elders' den as one of the only elders within the Clan. Ivorystar dipped her head to StormClan's old leader in respect.

Last edited by Willowstorm on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Mistpaw stood up. "I want to help." She said softly. She dipped her head at Aspenshade and looked at Ivorystar.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:14 pm

Ivorystar shook her head. "No, Mistpaw. You need to rest. Ask Hazelflight for some herbs, you're practically asleep on your paws." She touched the apprentice's ear with her nose.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top