WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

BrightClan Camp

+10
Weaselreed
Lily
Daisyleap
Wishflight
ItsAboutThyme
Willowstorm
Leopardspots
Panthermask
Lunaar
Snoo
14 posters
Go down
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

BrightClan Camp - Page 7 Empty Re: BrightClan Camp

Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:14 am
"But.." Mistpaw started before stopping. Ivorystar was right. It'd be useless to argue with her. She nodded sadly. "Ok Ivorystar." She turned and walked towards the medicine den. She looked around before picking up some Poppy Seeds and some thyme. She made a mental note to tell Hazelflight to get more thyme, as they were running low, Like usual. She ate the herbs before lying down in her nest. Before she drifted off to sleep, she knew everything had changed for ever.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:29 am
Hazelflight stood next to Roseleaf's body, unaware of the world around her. She couldn't even think enough to help bury the body.

Jasperheart blinked awake, her limbs aching from the battle.
Mothpaw got up, trembling. She realized she had a cut on her shoulder, not bleeding but sore. I didn't even notice.. In the blur of a battle, she didn't even remember someone clawing her shoulder.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:17 pm
Seabreeze glanced out guiltily into the clearing at her words, pain shooting through her. " That's great Dawnkit." She smiles down at her finally, nodding. " I'll be sure to make sure Ivorystar remembers that when she makes you an apprentice." She meowed.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:20 pm
Aurorashade awoke beside Jasperheart and got up, drawing her tongue over her ear. "Good morning, Jasperheart." she mewed, but trailed off with a blank look in her eyes when she jolted herself all the way up. The nightmare she had the night before was slowly coming back to her, and she was now shaking.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:23 pm
Sagekit, becoming nervous of her upcoming ceremony, wanted to ask someone who her mentor would be. She looked around her a warrior nearby but did not see one. Her white fur glistened in the morning sun, making her feel warm and suddenly happy.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:37 pm
Ivorystar glanced at the warriors around her. "Lynxcloud, Skybreeze, organise some patrols. We'll need as much prey as we can get so we can grow strong once again."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:27 pm
Jasperheart lightly rested her head on Aurashade's flank, hearing her panic. "Shhhhhhh." she whispered lightly.
Petrelflight brushed her tail against Aurashade's ear as she padded away from her nest and towards the clearing to help the Clan recover from battle.
Lily
Lily

Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:56 pm
Mistpaw was asleep. She could tell that. But she felt awake at the same time. She was staring at a faceless cat, who was heading towards roseleaf. "ROSELEAF!" She yelled, inside the dream. She wanted to run, but couldnt. Her legs felt like they weren't attached to her body. She tried but stood helpless as the cat pushed Roseleaf off the tree. "ROSELEAF! NOOO!" She screamed, tears in her eyes. She could finally feel her legs and rushed to roseleafs side. "Roseleaf..... Please...." She gasped, staring at the beautiful eyes that had once been full of life. She looked up at the cat, who had turned. "I WILL MAKE SURE NO ONE ELSE DIES!" She screamed. She looked around and gasped. Ivorystar, Musicpaw, Skybreese, all the cats she knew were dead on the ground. Exept... She couldnt put her paw on it. She looked around and saw the cat again, standing over Ivorystars body. She glimpsed a pair of icey blue eyes. She stared at the cat until she saw more coming out beside him. One, she recongised as Onyx, the cat who had forced fireclan out. She growled at her and onyx smiled. "Well, well, well. If it isnt the little Mistpaw. How about I make you a deal. Leave now, or you will die!" Onyx crackled. Mistpaw looked around. Her clan... was dead. She could put her clanlife behind her. No. "I will not surrender! I am loyal to brightclan and with every last breath i take, It will be protecting those i love!" She yowled. She imediantly crouched and pounced at Onyx, baring her teeth and unshething her claws. She swiped her claws over her face, but Onyx grabbed her by the scruff. She threw Mistpaw over to the side and landed on her. "You have chosen the bad way. You will die." She said baring her teeth. Mistpaw felt her teeth pierce her throught and woke up yowling with fear.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:28 am
Birdpaw woke up to yowling from the medicine's den and stood up, his fur on end. Who is hurt?! Are the rogues here?! he thought as he snapped his neck around to check before realizing that nothing was wrong. He sighed and lay back down. I guess Mistpaw is still upset about Roseleaf. He thought. I miss her too. She didn't deserve to die. 
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:14 am
"Thank you," Dawnkit mewed, dipping her head respectfully. She turned and happily trotted out of the den, spotting her sister, Sagekit. "Sagekit!" she called, bounding towards her.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:16 am
Aurorashade curled her lip, shivering. "I hope whoever killed Roseleaf falls off a cliff and dies." she growled, staring in the far distance with a blank expression.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:19 am
Sagekit spun around at the mention of her name and her sister, Dawnkit's voice. "What is it?" She asked in excitement, purring happily. "Are you going to be made a medicine cat apprentice?" She asked her, her eyes wide and fur fluffed up.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:52 am
Jasperheart grunted and agreement, rising from her nest and stretching. "We should go hunting, get our minds off it." she mewed, her voice somber.

Hazelflight heard Mistpaw's yowl and raced to the apprentice's side, expression panicked.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:55 am
Aurorashade nodded, the memories of her dream slowly fading away again. "I just wish we knew who killed her..." she sighed, walking out of the warriors den and bumping into Lynxcloud on the way.

Lynxcloud yelped, only to realize it was another warrior. "It's like Cobaltgaze and her gang all over again." she scoffed before disappearing into the den and calling some warriors for a hunting patrol.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:57 am
"Who?" Jasperheart mewed curiously. StormClan and EchoClan's lives before us sound so interesting...
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:00 am
Aurorashade tilted her head. "From the sounds of it, Cobaltgaze must've been some sort of murderer from EchoClan or StormClan." she remarked, watching as Lynxcloud stormed back out with a few warriors trailing behind her.

"Anymore warriors who would like to join me on a hunting patrol are welcome to. We'll be staying close to camp." Lynxcloud announced, then flicked her tail and left camp.

Aurorashade turned to Jasperheart with a shrug of her shoulders. "Do you want to join her?" she asked.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:01 am
"Sure." Jasperheart shrugged, "I'm getting kind of hungry."

"I can go too!" Petrelflight called, darting towards her friends.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:04 am
Nightmoon stretched her shoulders stiffly, and glanced after Lynxcloud. " I would go but that's.. four cats already.. maybe another cat will organize an patrol." She muttered to herself, glancing back towards the main clearing.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:15 pm
Snowyspirit glanced at Nightmoon. "I'm sure they won't mind if we go out?" she mewed, long tail swishing a little. 

Ivorystar returned with Aspenflame just as Mistpaw yelled out, frowning and padding towards the medicine den. "What's going on?"
Pineapplefur
Pineapplefur

Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:44 pm
Jumpkit padded out of the nursery, and yawned, spotting Sagekit and Dawnkit, their fur fluffed up as if they had caught their first mouse. "What I missed?" Jumpkit asked.

OOC: Our apprentice ceremony is today?!?
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:19 pm
Ooc: yes

Ic: Sagekit turned to Jumpkit, exclaiming excitedly,"Dawnkit is going to be a medicine cat apprentice." She then purred happily and rubbed her head against her sister before going to her brother and doing the same. "We are going to be apprentices today. We are going to be the best warriors, and medicine cat our clan has ever seen." Sagekit almost yowled in joy
Feather
Feather

Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:10 pm
Iceclaw padded into camp with a bird in her jaws, dropping it on the fresh kill pile before lying down and grooming her paw.
Lily
Lily

Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:03 pm
Mistpaw was trembling in the corner of her nest, eyes wide with fear. She couldn't move with fear. She couldn't speak as she stared at Hazelflight and Ivorystar in fear.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:20 am
Hazelflight carefully stepped to Mistpaw's side, lowering her voice into a calm tone. "It's alright..it's safe...everything is okay." she rumbled, her voice smooth.
Pineapplefur
Pineapplefur

Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:15 am
"Congrats!" Jumpkit purred to Dawnkit. "Hopefully I'll grow. A BrightClan cat is not a BrightClan cat without speed. And one can simply not have speed with legs of a newborn kit." He turned to Sagekit. "Who do you want as your mentor?"

Last edited by Pineapplefur on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:01 am
"I don't know. A strong but kind mentor, there seems to be only a few warriors like that." She mewed to her brother, her tail flicking with excitement.
Lily
Lily

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:09 pm
Mistpaw was still terrified. She murmered three words:"Icey Blue eyes". She murmered them so softly that no one could hear them.
Anonymous

Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:29 pm
Skybreeze flicked her tail as she padded through the camp and lifted her head, ready to make patrols. "Snowyspirit, take Nightmoon, Tigerpounce and Crabpaw to patrol Waterclan's border. I will take Flakesoul, Tornadopaw, Sparrowsong, Crowflame and Mintpaw to patrol Fireclan's border. I want to make sure the rogues aren't crossing our border." She announced before sitting down to wait for the called cats.

Tigerpounce flicked his ear, hearing his name called by one of the deputies. He padded to the entrance and awaited the rest of his patrol.

Sparrowsong perked his ears as he heard his name being summoned for a patrol. Quickly, he slipped inside the apprentice's den. "Mintpaw! We're on border patrol right now!" He called before padding over to join Skybreeze.

OOC: People called on patrol~
Waterclan Border Patrol:
Snowyspirit - [Only admins are allowed to see this link] (leading)
Nightmoon - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Tigerpounce - @Me
Crabpaw - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Fireclan Border Patrol:
Skybreeze - @Me (leading)
Flakesoul - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Tornadopaw - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Crowflame - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Mintpaw - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Sparrowsong - @Me (i want to kill him off)
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:17 am
OOC: I gave Tornadopaw away and I kind of want to do something with Scorpionbite so could she replace him? Also they're supposed to be hunting patrols but *shrug*

IC: Scorpionbite tore into a magpie, swallowing the morsel nearly whole as if she was a snake. She watched the hunting patrols being made and yawned. Hm, I guess it wouldn't hurt to come along. she thought.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:19 am
Flakesoul hesitated, her ears flat before she headed over to Skybreeze with a wave of her tail at Eagleflame.

ooc: mini recap please? owo
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:24 am
OOC: Basically its dawn now and hunting patrols are being sent out because they need prey. @Leo, should we have a FireClan border patrol, Sky wants to kill some of her cats.

IC: Scorpionbite flicked her tail, nodding her head in acknowledgement to Flakesoul. "Hey," she meowed, whiskers twitching as a cold breeze blew through the camp.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:32 am
Ooc: i somewhat had mentioned maybe a couple weeks ago that i didn't want to roleplay Crowflame anymore. And if anyone wants her to take her. Or you can replace her with another warrior.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:29 pm
OOC: The rogues occupying FireClan will kill Sparrowsong so it's willow's call
IC: Crabpaw gave an annoyed grunt and went to join Snowyspirit's patrol, tail lashing.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:23 pm
Mintpaw bounded up to where Skybreeze was. "I hope we don't run into any rogues!" She said cheerfully, excited to get out of camp for a bit.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:10 pm
OOC: Alright, make Snowyspirit's patrol a hunting patrol.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link], Scorpionbite can replace Tornadopaw then.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] then Crowflame will be replaced with Stormflight ([Only admins are allowed to see this link] ;; they're going to patrol Brightclan/Fireclan's border)

IC: Skybreeze twitched her ears. "That's exactly what I'm not hoping for," She responded to the apprentice, her tone edged with slight worry, "Alright, let's head out!" She meowed, noticing the cats were all grouped up and ready to leave.

Sparrowsong nodded and followed the group outside of the camp, his fur spiked up in alert at the mention of the rogues. After they had driven out Fireclan, they had become a large threat to all the clans.

--

Tigerpounce turned to his apprentice, Crabpaw and flicked his tail impatiently as they waited for Snowyspirit and Nightmoon. "This will be a great time for me to show you how to hunt rabbits. I'm sure I never got to teaching you that yet," He explained with a flicker of excitement in his gaze.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:44 pm
ooc: im super confused now. what's actually happening?
Feather
Feather

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:07 pm
OOC: No clue
Pineapplefur
Pineapplefur

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:58 pm
"Did Ivorystar tell us when the ceremony will be?" Jumpkit asked his siblings. "Hopefully it's early so we can explore the territory."

OOC: I think they're just sending off two patrols, one led by Skybreeze, which is patrolling (I think) the Rouge occupied FireClan border, killing off Sparrowsong there (somehow), while the other patrol, led by Snowyspirit, is hunting somewhere.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:14 pm
"I don't know when it is going to start. Maybe a sunhigh?" (hoped i said that right) Sagekit said to her brother. She couldn't wait to be made an apprentice, exploring, training, fighting.
Lily
Lily

Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:03 pm
Mistpool wrote:Mistpaw was still terrified. She murmered three words:"Icey Blue eyes". She murmered them so softly that no one could hear them.

OOC: Leo did you see this?

Mistpaw was still in shock of the dream. She stared straight at Hazelflight, as if she was not there.
Anonymous

Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:10 am
Pineapplefur wrote:"Did Ivorystar tell us when the ceremony will be?" Jumpkit asked his siblings. "Hopefully it's early so we can explore the territory."

OOC: I think they're just sending off two patrols, one led by Skybreeze, which is patrolling (I think) the Rouge occupied FireClan border, killing off Sparrowsong there (somehow), while the other patrol, led by Snowyspirit, is hunting somewhere.
OOC: Exactly. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:45 am
Ooc: I was confused about who was on the patrols, Sky. Please don't tag me.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:58 pm
Nightmoon glanced at Snowyspirit, who was now leading the patrol. " Yeah I guess they don't mind if we go out, they just picked us both." She joked.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:41 pm
OOC: AGH EVERYONE IS TALKING

IC: "What?" Hazelflight mewed, tilting her head at Mistpaw, brows furrowed.
Lily
Lily

Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:41 pm
Mistpaw looked up. "N.... not... Nothing...." She said, still shaking.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:27 pm
Aquakit woke up and walked into the clearing. She grabbed a ball of moss and threw it across the clearing. She giggled as it rolled around.

Birdpaw went to the nursery and poked inside. "Musicpaw?" He asked.
Lily
Lily

Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:19 pm
Musicpaw looked up with a huff. "I thought it was Musickit?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:04 pm
Hazelflight rested her head on the apprentice's shoulder. "You can take the day off." she mewed, "To rest. Go on a walk, clear your head. I'll care for the wounded."
Lily
Lily

Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:35 pm
Mistpaw looked straight at Hazelflight. "But....." She protested.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:53 pm
Ivorystar just shook her head. "Listen to your mentor, Mistpaw. You'll regret it otherwise." She rested her chin on the apprentice's head. "I know how hard it is, but you need to rest. Don't stress yourself."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum