Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Depression

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Depression

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 10, 2017 6:54 am

I just really needed to talk about this. My life has just gone completely downhill since we moved in July. I had lived in one city all my life. I had always been in the same school district, and known the names of everyone that went there. Sure, we had moved a couple of times before, it was just to different houses in the same city. When we moved, everything I had known my entire life, vanished. I had to part with friends I had known longer than half a decade, and never see them again. I only had contact with a few, which was my only hope. Eventually though, that went away too. My friend Molly recently got her Skype taken away due to bad grades. My friend Nia hasn't emailed me for over two months. My friend Lily gave me the wrong Skype address. And my friend Aria gave me a non-mobile phone number. I'm afraid they'll all forget me in time, for that has happened with friends before. I've wanted to visit my old school for a while now, but my mom says it's too long a drive. Now the school year's almost over, and all my friends will be advancing to middle school, a bigger campus which I am unlikely to find them in (middle school starts 7th grade in that district). I can't even count all of the times I've had mental breakdowns because of it. My parents don't even understand. I tried to talk, but they don't listen. They didn't have any close friends in that city, and felt little emotion about the move. My mom said she had to move almost every year, but she had only had those friends for a little while. My depression had led to procrastination in school and other activities. We don't do anything anymore besides go to hardware stores to get stuff for the house. I thought things would get better once I had my new dog, and perhaps they will, but that timeline has extended to October-November. My mom is getting sick, and has been to urgent care once already. I'm worried about her, for she can't do much anymore. My dad is very distant, and spends most of his time in his office watching TV. They both get mad at me for the way I am, and I get yelled at and lectured a lot about how "lucky" I am to be homeschooled and live in a nice place. I get threatened everyday that I will have to go to public school again, or do more activities than I already am, and it stresses me out. The only joy I get is when my brother comes home from college, because he actually spends time with me. My parents waited for my brother to finish school before they moved, but why not me? Why couldn't I at least finish elementary school with my friends? They say they wanted more than ever to let me finish, so why did they tear me away from my home town anyways? I think about my friends everyday, and often have vivid dreams of seeing them again, and when I wake up, I realize it will never happen. Today I was cleaning my room and found a few cards and photos my friends had given me, and I started to cry. I wished my life was as it was before, but I knew it would never be. This lead me to look up our old house on google maps, the house I had spent half my life in, and I remembered all the good memories I had made there. I know everyone goes through a down point in their life, but I didn't expect it to come so early.

Last edited by Panthermask on Wed May 10, 2017 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Depression

Post by Quake on Wed May 10, 2017 7:03 am

Aw ): I won't say it'll get better, and I can't say for any others, but I'll be here for you if you need it!

I really have no idea what else to say.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 10, 2017 7:06 am

Yeah, it was kind of out of the blue, haha. I just really needed to speak up about this, since I really have no one else to talk to.

FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Wed May 10, 2017 7:17 am

You can always talk to me Panther. I know what it feels like. I actually tried to kill myself once, but I know how to help. Everyone on WarriorClan will be here for you.

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 10, 2017 7:34 am

Thank you (:

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 10, 2017 7:47 am

Trust me, I kow I'm probably the last person you should go to about this stuff sense I suffer from Apathy personality disorder and depression. Howver, I get it. Depression is a battle. A constant battle and a battle some loose. I guess...I wanna say don't loose hope. Don't loose the people you're connected to or push them out of your life even if it feels like it'll just happen anyway. I've made that mistake. I'm not gonna lie, Middle School sicks, and High School is only slightly better. Life...well life is Apathetic at best. 

I'm sorry this probably isn't comforting but...I'm here, and I'm free to talk to ad vent to and rant at whenever, it'll also be just between us, no one else will ever get wind of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed May 10, 2017 8:02 am

Yeah depression sucks Sad

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Wed May 10, 2017 8:36 am

I know exactly how you are feeling. I moved in January to pretty much a ghost town. I had some friends that I had known almost my entire life. It sucks Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDgbvi671M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8lkavpbgDA - Help get this to 1 million views Very Happy

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frustrated yet?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Wed May 10, 2017 8:40 am

Panther I know you may not like hearing people say "I know how you feel." But I honestly do. I'm a military child meaning one of my parents or guardians is in the military, which means we have to move every couple of years. But not just to a different state, though most moves have been there, but I have spent the last seven years of my life living in a foreign country that I know very little about. I know moving is tough and you wanted to finish school but please don't give up. In fact I never finished any of the schools I went to, Elementary school I switched in third grade, Middle school I switched in 8th grade, and High school I'll be moving back to the states in about a month. I also know how you feel with the parental issues, my step-dad and my mom argue quiet often and my step-dad always tries to find a way to bring up that I'm not his child and that I belong to Steve, my biological father. Its pretty demoralizing and I have a hard time keeping a positive attitude. But please, please know your not alone. Because if I could get through a situation like that, there's no way that you can't.
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed May 10, 2017 11:01 am

I'm so sorry you've had to endure this, Panther. I haven't moved my whole life, so I can't exactly say I understand, but I really hope you still try and make new friends in your new school and keep trying to get in touch with your old friends. Please, despite me not knowing much about this, talk to me if you need to! I can surely help you through any tough times because I've gone through many. My best friends moved away a few years ago and it's hard to stay in touch, and we barely ever hang out because they have so many new friends, too.

Just remember, Panther, we're all here for you! I'm pretty sure most of us on the site went through something tough in our lives. Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Wed May 10, 2017 11:18 am

Ok imma be honest. I don't know what your going through, I've never moved. I don't know how you feel, at least not about that. But I DO know about depression, and your parents ignoring you and such. 

I'm depressed at the moment too, and my parents seem to hate me. They seem completely disappointed in me in eveything I do. If I win like the 100 dash and get 3rd in the 800 the only thing they will say is " Should have gone faster on that 800" I know how it feels for you parents to not understand, and I feel your pain.

I also know how it is to have a parent in the hospital, it's horrible, I know. My dads almost died in a hospital three times and my mum once, it's a terrible feeling but when they get better it's the best feeling in the world. 

I wish your mum luck, and that she feels better soon. 

If you ever need to just spill out everything, even if we aren't really close/friends, I'm here if you want. I might not be very.. caring.. but I do understand, and I might be able to help.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Waiting: Fadingpaw
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 10, 2017 12:46 pm

Thank you for the support everyone Smile

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Wed May 10, 2017 1:21 pm

No problem. We are all here for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDgbvi671M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8lkavpbgDA - Help get this to 1 million views Very Happy

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frustrated yet?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed May 10, 2017 6:27 pm

Yeah what Spot said :p

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri May 12, 2017 2:49 am

Panther, we're all here for you! I'm very sorry about what happened.

I've gone through the exact same problems, so you can chat with me about it if you want. I had to move from my friends and home and school from elementary across the ocean, three years ago. Now I live in Europe, I barely have any friends because I can't talk here and socialize. I take online school, and I had the same problems. My parents would always threaten me about putting me in a public school of where I did not understand anything, because it's in a different language and the grammar is way too complicated, not to mention that I have no clue about their history. I lost connection with my old friends, they just seem to forget about me except one. I also resulted in procrastinating and I hated this place.

Just don't repeat what I did, learn to look on the positive side of things. You can find new friends because you can speak the same language and you can just let the past be. I did  that exactly and I made no friends because I was too scared to go out,and I still am, but I have some friends at least. And I've learned to beginto love where I live, I explore on my bike and enjoy the city, even though it's small and isn't much, and even though the houses are all small and old from the previous war, I still love it! I also procrastinated and got severely behind, resulting in me having to work in the summer, which added onto all that bad stuff going on and I had lots of breakdowns; so don't do that please. I just hope you'll feel better about it, and I'll pray for you and you depression. (:

Oh, and don't forget to send us some doggo pics of your new pupper! (;;

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top