Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Dawn (4-5am)
Weather:
The blood-red of the sun rising over a stormy sky can well describe the plight of the Clans. Though the rains have lightened, chilly powerful gales still ravage the landscape. BrightClan is recovering from a devastating attack which they barely defended themselves from and DuskClan is still ravaged by sickness, though hope shines through as a cure is discovered.

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

.: Z a r l a :.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

.: Z a r l a :.

Post by Flintbranch on Thu May 11, 2017 12:09 pm

.: W e a s e l k i t //||\\ Z a r l a :.
.: "No! Never! I won't give in! I will fight if needed!" :.
.: S h e -- C a t :.
.: 9 -- M o o n s :.
.: F o r m e r -- F i r e C l a n :.
.: G a r d i ' s -- G r o u p :.

.: Appearance :.
Zarla is a very large she-cat with brown fur and black tabby stripes. She if very fluffy, and her fur is always messy. Her eyes are dark amber, and her whiskers are crooked. She's not exactly beautiful. Her claws are sharp but chipped and her whole right ear was torn off as a kit. She has a large scar around her neck, sort of looking like a pink necklace. She has black pads which are almost always torn plus leaves and sticks sticking out of her pelt.

.: Personality :.
Zarla is a lovable kind cat despite her appearance. She will get the job done and always works hard on every task she does, whether it be gathering herbs or going into battle. She will fight until her last breath and even until her lungs collapse. But, her seemingly endless determination does have a few downsides. Because she always works so hard, she never has time to groom her pelt. She never takes care of herself and is prone to getting sick since she goes out to find herbs in the rain often. She also lets other people tell he what to do.

.: Skills :.
Hunting -- 4/10
Fighting -- 6/10
Swimming -- 2/10
Running -- 5/10
Climbing -- 7/10
Stamina -- 3/10
Memory -- 9/10
Temper -- 5/10
Herb lore -- 9/10

.: Family + Family Friends :.
Mother
Sagetear // Alive \\ NPC // FireClan

Father
Walrus // Deceased \\ NPC // Rogue

Sibling(s)
Wetpaw // Deceased \\ NPC // Brother \\ FireClan
Sootpaw // Alive \\ NPC // Sister \\ FireClan
Ocean // Alive \\ NPC // Brother \\ Rogue

Parent's sibling(s) (If Any)
N /\ A

Other
N /\ A

.: Parent's -- History :.
Sagepaw was a normal apprentice doing apprentice duties when she met Walrus. Taking out the old elder's moss and gathering more, Sagepaw went a little too far and found a rogue on the verge of death inside the burrow of a tree. Sagepaw, being the kind cat she was, helped him cover his wounds and even caught him some prey. A few moons later, they met again while going to the gathering island. The FireClan patrol was heading towards the island and Sagepaw was falling back because her paws were hurting. She saw him chasing a squirrel up a tree and when he fell went up to him. They agreed to meet again, and Sagepaw caught up with her group. They met for sixteen moons, meeting each other every three nights or so. Sagetear was never caught, though they got close to being caught more than once. Sagetear was soon expecting his kits, and they agreed that Walrus would take two to the Jungle and Sage would keep the rest. Sagetear gave birth to four healthy kits, and named them Wetkit, Sootkit, Flarekit (Ocean), and Weaselkit (Zarla). A moon later, she snuck out to meet Walrus with Flarekit and Weaselkit following her. Walrus took them to the Jungle and Sagetear went back to camp, making everyone believe that two of her kits were gone.

.: Zarla's -- History :.
Weaselkit and Flarekit were renamed once they got back to Walrus' den. Weaselkit renamed as Zarla and Flarekit renamed as Ocean. They started learning how to hunt when they were three moons old, learning out to catch small mice and bugs. They never forgot their life in FireClan as they grew. A few moons later when they were about six moons old, the trio ran into a FireClan patrol. Walrus died protecting them and Ocean and Zarla fled. From that day on, Zarla promised never to run away from a fight. That night, Ocean announced he was becoming a kittypet and left without goodbyes. Zarla hesitantly left her old nest in the small area she had known as home and ventured out into The Jungle with little knowledge of fighting. After about a moon of venturing, she found found some undergrowth. She poked her head into the bushes and realised it was house a rogue group. After a few days of watching them she got the courage to ask if she could join and was accepted as a medicine cat apprentice. For two moons, she memorized hunting, herb lore, and fighting all at the same time and that's where we are now.

.: Miscellaneous :.
Heteroseual / Straight
Smells like; Burnt leaves
Favourite prey; Mouse
Favourite scent; Milk
Cannot stand the scent of; Lavender
Cannot stand the taste of; Dried Oak Leaves
Other; She likes to steal honey from Ocean when she visits him

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .: Z a r l a :.

Post by Flintbranch on Thu May 11, 2017 12:10 pm

. : F i n i s h e d : .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .: Z a r l a :.

Post by Daisyleap on Fri May 12, 2017 11:02 am

accepted

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum