Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Newleaf (Mar/Apr/May)
Mid-afternoon (4-5pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Dragonmoon (@Aquastar), Heathermoon (@Valkyrie)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved} (@Orion)

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved} (@Panthermask)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Baydream)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Valkyrie)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 5 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Viper)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Baydream), {reserved} (@Savannah)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 3 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Baydream)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Orion), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Saxon's Journey

Go down

Saxon's Journey

Post by Hela on Thu May 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Saxon's Journey

Prologue
Terrible white teeth flashed as a young pup was thrown against the edge of the den. "How dare you!" Screeched the black wolf, her eyes flaring with fury. "How dare you put Your brother in danger!" I was shaking behind my other sister, Flare. "Mother!" Yelled the reddish wolf. "It was my fault! But, please don't hurt Willow!" Mother turned, her lips curling with a deep snarl. "I will punish both of you! You both were stupid! I would Get more from a elk!" She screeches and grabed her youngest daughter in her jaws, throwing her near her sister. I, paws shaking with fear stepped forewords. "Mother.. It wasn't their fault!" Mother turned and looked at me. "No! Saxon stay out of this!" Flare yelled. Mother came towards me with a snarl before grabbing me by the mussel and throwing me towards the entrance. "You have until sundown to get out of here, you disgraceful mutt!" She growls. I turned and started running. I was only six months old and already out of the den. I was more then a pup. I was free. But I was scared. I kept running until I felt jaws clamp around my fur. I was done for. "What are you doing all the way from home?" I recognised that voice. "Father?" I gasped. He placed me down and I spun around to see the handsome brown wolf. "I was wondering where you were!" I gasped. He chuckled. "Why aren't you at your mothers den? She would be worried sick about you." He said softly. "Mother kicked me out." I said. He smiled. "Come with me."

Chapter 1
WIP
Hela
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Back to top Go down

Re: Saxon's Journey

Post by Daisyleap on Fri May 12, 2017 12:19 am

Oooh, seems interesting! I love the coding, too. Smile

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 12, 2017 1:15 am

It's cool so far!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri May 12, 2017 3:19 am

YOU PLAYS WOLF QUEST?!

TELL ME YOUR USERNAME

also this story sounds bootyful :O can't wait to see chapter 1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Fri May 12, 2017 10:59 am

@Quake wrote:YOU PLAYS WOLF QUEST?!

TELL ME YOUR USERNAME

also this story sounds bootyful :O can't wait to see chapter 1

Well, 1, I have 2.5 so its very glitch and I cant play multiplayer
2 I don't have a username rn

I just realised how stupid the prologue is, Oh well.. Maybe I can fix that in chapter 2
Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri May 12, 2017 6:41 pm

o ok xD

get the full game if you can bb

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum