Clan Information
Season & Weather
Leaf-fall first moon (Autumn, September)
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), Coldfoot (@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Sunpaw (@Flintbranch), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), Falconpaw (@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

<> Our World After 12/12/12 RP <>

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Animales (Do you want them?)

86% 86% 
[ 6 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

<> Our World After 12/12/12 RP <>

Post by Quake on Fri May 19, 2017 10:52 pm

Remember the prediction of the world ending after December 12th, 2012?

Well, this RP says what might have happened if that WAS the end of the world.

BACKGROUND:

On the day the prediction was found, a group of about 50 people formed. Their aim was to in fact destroy the world on 12/12/12. As there were scientists there, they were all aware that Nibiru would never hit Earth and it probably didn't exist. So they decided to take matters into their own hands and create the end of the world.

They firstly made an artificial earthquake on a scale so large it would kill at least half of the world. At midnight, 11/12/12, they set off the Earthquake and were all hidden in a safe bunker, designed to keep them alive. Then, whilst the survivors were recovering, the group set off a plague. Deadly and surprising, there wasn't enough time to get a cure and most of the remaining population died. 

By 5/1/13, only around 5000 people were left in the world. This is where you come in. Make a character and try to survive the aftermath of the end of the world.

NOTE: Due to someone begging me to include animals, I'm adding a poll. Vote on if you want this idea here:

Animals have also been infected by this plague. It's rare, as the plague kills most animals (it was designed for humans only), but some animals have managed to mutate into new creatures, half human, half animal. As an example, a swan might have mutated into a human with white skin/hair, swan eyes and white wings. There are only a few of these, 0 - 2 per person if they are included.

PLOT:

Most of the group that formed the end of the world are dead, either by accident or on purpose. The survivors of the group have come out into the world and are now survivors too.

The survivors are scattered around the world, but most have gathered to one country per continent: USA, North America; Brazil, South America; Egypt, Africa; Germany, Europe; Singapore, Asia and Australia, Oceania. The others have mostly died off from starvation, dehydration or a different cause of death.

However, a large group has formed of about 100 people in USA, and they're trying to get everyone into America to get their supplies as they're running low. The three leaders have worked out how to get boats, and crews are going around the 6 countries to get everyone to give up their supplies. The people are trying to defend themselves, but who knows exactly what'll happen?

(This RP is meant to be slightly more free and just to see what happens as there might be more things that happen throughout the RP like other natural disasters, etc)

CHARACTERS:

American Plot Group:
Leaders: @Quake, 2 open
Second In Commands: @Daisyleap, @Aquastar, 1 open
Doctors: @Quake, @Snowheart, unlimited open, still need to reserve
Army Commanders: @Quake, @Snowheart, 3 open.

Brazilian Small Group:
Leader: @Snowheart
Second In Commands: @Quake, 1 open
Doctors: 3 open

Egyptian Small Group:
Leader: @Daisyleap
Second In Commands: 2 open
Doctors: @Quake, 4 open

German Small Group:
Leaders: @Quake, 1 open
Second in Command: 1 open
Doctors: 5 open

Singaporean Small Group:
Leaders: @Aquastar, 1 open
Second in Commands: @Quake, 1 open
Doctors: 3 open

Australian Small Group:
Leaders: @Emberlily
Second in Commands: 2 open
Doctors: @Quake, 1 open

No Reserves Needed:
* Scavengers for the small groups and big group
* Defenders for the small groups and big group
* Citizens for the small groups and big group
* Loners

NOTE: A lot of children/elderly people/sickly people died, so please don't make them!

SUPPORTERS/DEPUTIES:

Deputies: @Emberlily and @Daisyleap
Supporters:

I have copied and pasted this from the last topic as I wish to bring this back. Tell me if you want to remove your support/deputy/reservations or change.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me or tag me in chatbox summoner (if I'm online).

Last edited by Quake on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:54 pm; edited 8 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: <> Our World After 12/12/12 RP <>

Post by Guest on Fri May 19, 2017 11:49 pm

Sounds interesting, can I reserve the Brazilian leader?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat May 20, 2017 4:32 am

RP support

yes

American second in command and Singaporean Leader?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn. Cinderpaw
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit, Frostwing
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R), Waterfall(R), Thunder(R), Marmalade(R), Solar(R), Lunar(R), Flint(R),
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat May 20, 2017 4:36 am

Sure

@Snowheart what were the other two ranks you wanted? I forgot to add them sorry Razz

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat May 20, 2017 5:25 am

RP support

I'll keep my old reserved ranks lol Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat May 20, 2017 5:39 am

Still dep, too?

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat May 20, 2017 8:20 am

Yeah sure Razz

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Sat May 20, 2017 11:28 am

I RP support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDgbvi671M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8lkavpbgDA - Help get this to 1 million views Very Happy

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frustrated yet?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 20, 2017 3:31 pm

xxD American Healer and American Commander or whatever

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat May 20, 2017 10:23 pm

RP support
Lol Give me all that

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed May 31, 2017 5:13 pm

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:00 pm

Willowstorm wrote:#Bump

@Quake is this still going on?

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:54 pm

yeah I need 1 more supporter i think

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:24 pm

Bump please~ This only has a few more days before it will be removed.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:13 am

im waiting for supporters now

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:34 am

I'm aware, when you get one it will have a forum made, but if it doesn't it will be removed.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:14 am

I love this!
RP support

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:54 pm

Awesome that's 6 Very Happy

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:08 pm

Whoopsie lol. Still wanna do this? I'll make the forum

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:15 am

yes please Very Happy

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top