Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Should I go back to school??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should I go back to school??

Post by Panthermask on Mon May 22, 2017 12:58 pm

So, if you don't already know, I'm home schooled (only have been for this year lol). To be honest, I haven't had a very good school year. I don't feel I've been completely productive or organized. I think that homeschool isn't right for me, and I'd rather go back to public school. Now, it would be better if I were going back with friends already there, but I moved, so there's no chance of that Neutral. Also, I started homeschool sixth grade, which would be my first year of middle school, therefore I'd be technically starting my second year of middle school, and be expected to know how it is. So a lot of my time is spent stressing about this, and I have created a pros and cons list to decide. I don't expect you guys to decide for me but advice is appreciated Smile 

-Homeschool-
Pros:
*Getting to pick out projects and study whatever I want
*Having time for more activities
*Being able to possibly take college courses during high school
*When I get a job being able to work more and earlier hours
*Not having to deal with bullies, mean teachers, etc
*Not having extra work to do after school
*Getting a more advanced education than other kids my age might have
*Being able to finish the school year early

Cons:
*Being pressured to socialize
*Procrastinating and not getting things done when I'm supposed to
*Not having an organized schedule 
*No recess or breaks
*Parents pressuring me to join sports/clubs when I'm already stressed enough
*Stressing about balancing my activities and school 
*Being inside all day

-Public School-
Pros:
*Being able to naturally socialize and have friends
*Staying on track in school
*Having an organized schedule
*Less pressure to join activities
*Giving me a better chance of graduating and going to college later on
*Getting back to being a straight-A student
*Being organized
*Getting to do my favorite thing: school shopping

Cons:
*Not knowing what middle school is like, or what I'm getting into
*Not knowing anyone
*I don't know if I'll be able to re-acquaint myself with school life (P.E., getting up early, having lots of schoolwork + homework, etc) 
*This is the school I would be going to
*P.E. everyday (at my old school we had it once a week)
*My mom thinks the kids look nice but 6 ft 11-13 yr/olds are slightly intimidating 
*I don't know how I would cope with multiple teachers
*What would I do at lunch and recess the first week? I'm sure I would know people by the second, but what about the first?
*The campus is just so big, hopefully they give me a map on the first day
*I hear kids screaming f-bombs often. Let me remind you these are 11-13 yr/olds

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I go back to school??

Post by Spottedleaf on Mon May 22, 2017 2:03 pm

I recently moved to a new school so I know exactly what this is like except without the homeschooling. And I know what you mean about the tall students since I'm so short its like over half the students just tower over me. Let me just say that regardless of that you will make new friends if you decide to return to public school. I have never tried homeschool and probably won't but I have plenty of friends that I've moved away from that did/have done homeschool for their entire school life so far and they did get done early and they had more time to do what they wanted. I don't exactly have an answer for you except to do what you feel your heart is telling you to do, but if you want someone to talk to you can always PM me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDgbvi671M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8lkavpbgDA - Help get this to 1 million views Very Happy

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frustrated yet?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon May 22, 2017 2:38 pm

I actually moved to a different city at about the same time in my life as you, though we don't have middle school here the same way you have. I've never been homeschooled as that really isn't a thing here either, but I would recommend going back to school if you can muster up the courage, because if you do another year of homeschool, it might be even harder to readjust back into school life if you choose to when you're going into high school. 
Multiple teachers can be tough, but as someone who has come out the other side of moving to a completely different part of the country (NZ might be small but the culture between the cities that i moved between is so different) as well as finishing high school, I will tell you now, worrying about making friends will seem so silly when you think about it later on. I made friends my first day, even though I started at this new place in the middle of the school year when everyone had already formed into groups and made their own friends. And the whole thing about worrying about not knowing how middle school works will also work itself out pretty quick, I went through a similar thing just a few months ago when starting university which was even scarier hahah

Wow that was more than I intended to say hahahah

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Tue May 23, 2017 4:25 am

To be honest, I am leaning more towards public school. Even if homeschool is a great opportunity, it just isn't for me. Thank you guys for responding hahaha

FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue May 23, 2017 8:15 am

If you want to go public school, then do it. Try it out and you'll hopefully work out where you wanna go for school (as in, at school or at home). Personally I would go for private school, but then I like being on my own. All I can say is follow your gut instinct because most of the time it is right. (I learnt that the hard way)

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Tue May 23, 2017 9:44 am

Well, I've officially decided. I just told my parents, and they're happy about it because they've been nagging me about going to school haha. At least the school I'll be going to has a 9/10 rating, while the one I was supposed to go to in my old town was a 6/10 lol

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue May 23, 2017 1:13 pm

That's great, Panther! I hope you have a nice time at your new school. Very Happy

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Wed May 24, 2017 5:50 pm

I'm sorry I wasn't on while this was still a debate Panther! But I think that you've made the right choice, not because I think public school is just a more secure option but because it's what you want to do.
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Thu May 25, 2017 4:42 am

Yeah, I agree. We're going over to register today, so hopefully all goes well  thumbs up

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top