Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 4 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Prickle and Husk, rogues of Onyx's group

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prickle and Husk, rogues of Onyx's group

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:31 pm

PRICKLE:

sparkle P R I C K L E sparkle

Age || 12 moons
Gender || shecat
Member of Onyx's Group

|| A P P E A R A N C E
Prickle is a small, silvery grey tabby shecat with long fluffy fur, white speckles through the base of her fur, and brilliant green eyes the same as her mother's. 

||  P E R S O N A L I T Y
Prickle is a rather interesting character; she is jumpy, scared, and nervous, but this causes her to act out rather suddenly and violently with little regard for the consequences. She has little faith in herself and will often just ignore any sort of wordy rudeness towards her, but if she is attacked she is fearless and strong. 

||  S K I L L S

fighting || 6
  hunting || 5
  tracking || 5
  climbing || 8
  running || 5
  strength || 4
  swimming || 1
  memory || 4 
  herb lore || 0

||  F A M I L Y  &  H I S T O R Y
  Mother || Husk {alive}
  Father || Leela {deceased}
  Sibling/s || three unnamed, deceased kits

HUSK:

sparkleH U S Ksparkle

Age || 45 moons
Gender || tom
Member/fighter of Onyx's group
|| A P P E A R A N C E
A scruffy looking black and white unevenly-patched tom, built of hard muscle and sarcastic jibes. His eyes are a pale amber, and his whiskers and tail long.  

||  P E R S O N A L I T Y
Sharp, snappy, and mostly just grumpy, Husk is a salty fellow who doesn't take lightly to threats. He is jumpy and will attack at almost any prompting, though his unwavering loyalty to Onyx tests this sometimes. He isn't super fond of his daughter or any other company really, preferring to simply take out his anger on her at any given moment, regardless of what she's done.

||  S K I L L S

fighting || 9
  hunting || 3
  tracking || 4
  climbing || 1
  running || 5
  strength || 7
  swimming || 1
  memory || 5
  herb lore || 0

||  F A M I L Y  &  H I S T O R Y
  Mother || Alacey {open}
  Father || unknown rogue tom
  Sibling/s || multiple kits, unknown names/appearances

Collective history:
Husk was born a kittypet in a busy home, unloved and uncared for by his lazy mother until the age of around four moons, where he was taken away and into a strange place where he was kept in a stinking room alone for three moons. There was only a small grimy window, through which he could see a forest and as the time passed, he planned his escape. When one of the new twolegs came in to give him some of the horrible dried food he attacked, slipping out of the door and out of the nest into the forest beyond. He spent a few cold moons teaching himself to hunt, not without many a cold and hungry night, but soon came across a small group of cats who seemed to be looking after each other. He was spotted by one of them once and invited in, since he seemed so weak. The group taught him to hunt and defend himself but it was not long before a new cat moved into the area and started trespassing on their territory. Angrily, and foolishly, the group attacked this new cat but failed miserably, their leader and older members slaughtered. They were given a chance to leave but Husk chose to stay, fascinated with the ease that the new cat had with her words and actions. She introduced herself as Onyx, introduced him to her group, and that was that.
Husk met a small kittypet while he was out hunting one day by the name of Leela, and almost killed her on sight. However her striking beauty and thorn sharp claws made him think twice, and he soon struck up a friendship with her. It wasn't long before they were mates, and then expecting kits, but Leela caught a cough and simply couldn't shake it. Three of the four kits died and she begged Husk to take the last one and never come back, just to save her life.
Heartbroken, Husk took the youngest and only survivor, whom he named Prickle for her tufted pelt, back to the camp and begged to have her stay. Onyx complied but only begrudgingly, so Husk raised her on his own. Prickle has never known the soft life of a kittypet like her mother had, and as Husk has slowly turned more evil, he has begun to blame her for the death of Leela.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prickle and Husk, rogues of Onyx's group

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:02 am

Finished

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prickle and Husk, rogues of Onyx's group

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:15 am

accepted

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Martenpaw, Percy, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top