Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf first moon (Summer, June)
The storm has faded to a light mist, leaving it safe for hunting. The ground is soft and the grass is a luscious green. The air is pleasantly cool, but will soon warm.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowpoppy)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 9 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Darkfrost(@Spottedleaf)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowpoppy), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to a sudden rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 9 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowpoppy), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Sunshadow)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowpoppy) - 7 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Littlelily), {reserved}

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowpoppy)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
Dawn of the Dragons
~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Deerheart (medicine cat code)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deerheart (medicine cat code)

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:29 am

Deerheart
Rain settled gently atop the medicine den as he fell back into the real world from his dreaming state. The characteristic showers of new-leaf had arrived. The world was fuzzy as he blinked to adjust his sights. He turned his head, ignoring the horrible pain that wracked his body. Yes, there she was. Aspenfall. Her russet coat turned golden as sunlight broke through the clouds. Deerheart purred weakly and nudged her.
“Morning.” he whispered.
The she-cat’s eyes opened slowly as she roused. She stood quickly, giving him a quick lick on the head then shaking off her pelt.
“Morning Deerheart!” she chirped, stretching out and filling most of the space in their corner of the medicine den. “How’d you sleep.”
“Usual.” Deerheart grunted, “Chest pains, nothing new.”
He ignored the pulsing in his head and forced himself out of the nest.
“Are we going foraging today?” he rasped, stretching his legs. His eyesight went fuzzy again. “H-herbs stoer-rre is low.” he muttered dizzily. He stumbled and found the familiar dark ginger cushion underneath him.
“You’re clumsier than a kit learning to walk these days.” Aspenfall purred, supporting him as they left the den. Light rain drops fell from the cloud dappled sky above. Bluesky watched over the kits playing in the center of camp, her tail twitching in irritation as they trampled her paws chasing petals tossed by the breeze.
“Morning!” Aspenfall called to the elderly queen. Deerheart flinched away nervously as her gaze turned to him.
“Looks like you’ve already caught a mouse.” Bluesky called teasingly.
“I am a cat.” Deerheart stated flatly at the elder’s teasing of his nature.
Aspenfall rolled her eyes. “You know what she means.” she whispered harshly. Deerheart flattened his ears.
“Yeah, whatever. Can we go now?” he replied, a little louder than he meant to. Aspenfall shrunk back.
“Hey look! It’s lump cat!” one of the kits called.
Deerheart flinched, quickening his pace and storming past someone entering camp. I hate this. I hate this so much. Fox dung. Why can’t I be normal. Why does Aspenfall have to coddle me so much. I’m her partner for SoulClan’s sake not some helpless kit! Why did I ever agree to be a medicine cat. Why don’t I just leave LeafClan.
Lost in thought, he hardly noticed as he stumbled into a hollow.
Cursing, he tried to get back up, but pain returned full force. He let out a strangled gasp as the world around him faded into blinding colors.
“Aspenfall!” he cried. He couldn’t tell if he was whispering or yelling. He couldn’t hear or see and the world around him was just shapes.
“Aspenfall please! Help me! Someone please!”
His throat swelled. He couldn’t speak or move and he felt like he was going to burst.
“Aspenfall..” he croaked. The world went monotone grey.
--
Aspenfall sighed, nodding as Ricebreeze approached her.
“Is he doing alright?” she asked, her voice sickly sweet.
“Yeah, just one of his moods.” Aspenfall scoffed, “SoulClan, he can get SO grouchy sometimes.”
“You know he hit Silverkit yesterday during one of his moods, right?” Ricebreeze asked quietly. “Like, not enough to hurt really, but she seemed upset. She says she was only asking if he was okay.”
Aspenfall’s heart skipped a beat. “Kits can be cruel.” she shrugged, “and lie. They’ve been giving him mouse-dung since forever, you did too as a kit I remember.”
Ricebreeze sighed. “You really should intervene. He can’t keep getting away with this just because he’s sick.”
Aspenfall laughed nervously. “Hah, alright. Yeah, okay I’ll go talk to him right now.” she got up and rushed out of camp.
Lashed out at a kit? He told me Foxwhisker was mad at him for nothing!
The rain halted completely as she searched for him. By the training hollow she heard..something. Rasping. She twitched her whiskers and carefully trotted down the muddy slope. Deerheart lay on the muddy ground, twitching and whimpering.
“Deerheart!” she yelped, rushing to his side. She gripped the skinny tom’s scruff and dragged him up the slope, her neck aching. Once at the top she let go and released her breath.
“Help! Help!” she yowled, “We need help!”
Deerheart let out a moan as other cats arrived, chattering. She watched as several lifted him to carry back to camp and followed the ground. The earth was spinning as she walked.
What if he dies? What if Deerheart dies? What will I do how will I continue on without him I need him.
Someone brushed against her shoulder and she let out a growl, turning to face them.
Silverkit flinched back.
--
Rain poured down from above as he trekked through the woods. Though leaf-bare should’ve ended a moon ago, patches of snow still littered the ground. His chest hurt from whatever the cutters had done this time, but his head was less dizzy and he didn’t feel on the verge of passing out this time. Something rustled the bush near him. His head shot up, the tag on his neck jingling from the movement. A reddish figure emerged from the brush.
“Are you bleeding?”
---
Aspenfall paced by the side of the nest. Two days. Two days he had slept. Two days she had not eaten. Two days Willowpaw had taken over her role. The tabby walked up to her nervously, ears flattened.
“Aspenfall…” he mewed.
She snapped her head towards him.
“I-I don’t know if you taught me how to deal with this. Squirreltail broke her leg falling out of a tree yesterday and the wound around it is all weirdly colored and her chest looks weird.” he rambled.
Aspenfall lifted her head, seeing the young warrior sprawled out in a nest. She lowered her head. “You’re a smart kit, you can get it.”
“But-”
“I have more important things to do right now.” Aspenfall snarled, “Go help your Clanmate and stop chatting the day away!”
Willowpaw dipped his head and trotted away, muttering to himself something about chervil and foxglove.
Aspenfall sighed and settled herself next to Deerheart, resting her head on his flank.
--
Aspenfall’s sniffles echoed around the small tunnel as she padded through it, barely able to feel her paws as the chill from the stone seeped into the now-scratched and worn pads, sore from running almost the entire length of CloudClan’s border to reach the Mooncave.
I can try to talk to Deerheart, see what he would have done. He was so knowledgeable about herbs, he probably knew more than me, what if I can’t teach Willowpaw all that he knew? Her thoughts wandered as she padded, stumbling against small stones and almost crashing into the side of the tunnel a few times.
Eventually she made it into the Mooncave, a little worse for wear, and waited quietly for the echoing trickle of water to reflect the light as it seeped into the room. She woke with a start in SoulClan’s territory, mist clinging to her russet pelt, and jumped to her paws, head whipping around.
“Deerheart!”
Her voice echoed, muffled by the fog, until it dissipated into nothingness. She growled a little, her mood swinging wildly from hopeful to angry, and almost jumped out of her pelt as a voice sounded behind her.
“He’s not here yet, he only left the Clan a few hours ago.”
Aspenfall’s heart swelled as she turned around, more than thankful to see her old mentor, Duskwing. “Oh. I didn’t realise it took so long for cats to reach SoulClan?”
Duskwing snorted softly, sitting and starting to groom herself with long, drawn out tongue-strokes through her scraggly black pelt. “It will for him, since he didn’t believe in it as much as you did. But that’s not the only reason you are here.” She stared at her old apprentice, her amber eyes as piercing as they were when she was alive. “You’re wanting advice?”
Aspenfall gulped, her gaze flickering away from Duskwing’s. “Y-yes. I would like to know what to do.”
“Since when does SoulClan control your fate?” Duskwing snapped, sitting up properly. “We are here to advise, and give direction when needed. You were told in your first meeting with us that you had a great destiny, one that would change all the Clans, but since when has that held you back from following your heart?”
“I followed my heart, and it’s now shattered to pieces.” Aspenfall growled back, feeling her claws sink into the ground as she looked up again. “Is that what you wanted? If I neglected Deerheart to treat Squirreltail, he would have died faster!”
Duskwing huffed. “They’re both dead now, Aspenfall. You can’t change the past, only the future.”
Aspenfall sat in the starlit grass of SoulClan, covering her face with her paws.
“I should never have loved him.” she sobbed.
Duskwing padded to her apprentice’s side, resting her tail on the she-cat’s flank. Aspenfall looked up at her, eyes watering.

“Maybe medicine cats weren’t meant to love.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Rippleshade, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: ), Spiderpaw(mentor: )
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Moonshine, Stormtail, Runningscar, Crabpaw, Mothpaw
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard(rogue), Jingle(rogue), Angus(loner), Dottie(loner), Martenpaw
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deerheart (medicine cat code)

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:59 am

Oh you kept my scene in hahaha

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Snakekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Claypaw, Cloudpaw, Bramblepaw, Milkweed, Toadkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Lynxfang, Windblaze, Briarscorch, Starrypaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Svana - Briar(m), Morpheus
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:05 pm

I very nearly posted in our joke portion too

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Rippleshade, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: ), Spiderpaw(mentor: )
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Moonshine, Stormtail, Runningscar, Crabpaw, Mothpaw
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:43 pm

Please add the joke portion in a spoiler I wanna hear it now lmao

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for ****** pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating a****** in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:21 pm

Ask and you shall recieve:
 Lol Deerheart dies OWO XD

Liek if u cri every time

Owo;; whats this

Kind of want the next scene to be them at the gathering and Willowpaw being like “yea both our medicine cats fucking died” hahaahahahaahah

I do need one part where the former, retired med cat comes in and fucking roasts aspen

Maybe her crying at the Mooncave trying to talk to Deerheart but SoulClan’s like “fuck you sort this out on your own”

“You let Squirreltail die at the paws of your traumatized, 8 moon old apprentice asshole get your life together or we will actually kick you out from being a medicine cat”

“Ah shit i loved tehe club. Sad time to ruin the love lives of every other medicine cat because they might be as fucking dumb as i am”

“Yes, go, child, we love you we’re sorry” nope

Her mentor comes back and is like “don’t you think there was a reason I didn’t take a mate you fucking dipshit”

“don’t you think there was a reason I didn’t take a mate you fucking dipshit” she snapped, tail lashing.

Aspenfall continues to weep for her lost lover, not caring about the soulclan cat until she rakes her claws over her face

Aspenfall fucking dies

Comes back to Willowpaw with a sick new scar “wtf happened?!” “... i got into a fight with a spirit”

Oh if Aspen names her apprentice Willowheart or Willowdeer lol he would fucking murder her

“I name thee Willowheart”

“Fuck u bich”

You can write this one im tired

This scene? I’ll try

“YAK YAK YAK WAAAAA IT ISNT FAIR I LOVED HIM HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO BE A MEDICINE CAT AND HAVE A MATE” Aspenfail Aspenfall mackled

Duskwing stuck out her tongue “that’s why leo wrote this story”
“Holy shittttt”

Where u go

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:44 am

RICEBREEZE

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:04 am

Oh I can't even lmao XD that was beautiful Leo

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for ****** pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating a****** in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:12 am

Heheheh Ricebreeze may or may not have been my name.

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Snakekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Claypaw, Cloudpaw, Bramblepaw, Milkweed, Toadkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Lynxfang, Windblaze, Briarscorch, Starrypaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Svana - Briar(m), Morpheus
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator