Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowpoppy)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 9 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowpoppy), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 8 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowpoppy), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Sunshadow)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowpoppy) - 7 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Littlelily), {reserved}

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowpoppy)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Disaster RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disaster RP

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:31 am

The canines who used to perform in pedigree dog shows are now alone. Agility, obedience, frisbee, jumping, and more. They were ordered by humans to do all of this. But after a large amount of canines were taken to a new company in Zagreb, Croatia, something happened. The dogs couldn't understand it, but one day the humans just... vanished. The humans have left the planet because everything was going awry. Global warming, fossil fuels, and food and water supplies. And the cracks of a major earthquake a few days before they left still lie across the debris-ridden earth. That doesn't effect the dogs too much but they are very confused. Until one day, when a strange old dog emerged and faced all of the former show dogs still huddled in the remains of the company they performed for. He convinced the canines to join him as a pack, saying that life without humans is what they've all been waiting for. Some dogs want to stay loners, or outcasts, and travel the land alone, or with family. But this strange mutt, living in the forest his whole life, says that they'll die quicker. In a pack, you can rely on others. He formed a group of the dogs who wanted to join, and they walk all across the broken cities in search of more worried dogs to take in. But some dogs kept their stance and walked alone, or in search of others to form their own group. Will you join this odd stray, or follow your own path?

THE PLOT

The First Season; Summer: The groups have finally been formed and most dogs are nomads. The strange mutt who had approached the show canines after the humans disappeared has developed intricate ranks within his pack. Life in his group is easy, but the outcasts who decided not to join are in trouble. They found another pack after unknowingly escaping the borders of Croatia. They were now in Bosnia and the bloodthirsty creatures in this group were not any normal dogs; they were wolves.

The Second Season; Autumn: Many of the loners have died after meeting the wolves, but the survivors run to another abandoned city. In the main pack formulated by the stray dog, they have finally settled in a place deep within a forest where the leader used to live himself. And one seemingly normal day, a piece of news shocks every living animal still on the Earth. The humans were still there, and the stray dog's pack had a camp right over their underground facility. The leader takes his group as far away as possible, clinging onto a sliver of hope that the humans wouldn't follow them.

The Third Season; Winter: The excess of humans have started to populate some abandoned cities. They don't bother to rebuild anything, or patch up the cracks from the earthquake. Instead, they start stealing dogs and studying them in case they had mutant powers. These humans were scientists and they were told to stay on Earth to try and fix the problems. But they were stealing the animals now because there was a nuclear explosion close by Croatia shortly before the humans left, and the scientists believe that the animals have been infected with radiation and have powers. Now the dogs that are safe from the humans, for now, are trying to get their friends back.

The Fourth Season; Spring: The dogs in the science lab overhear that the humans might be coming back to the planet. Some believe it's true, and some don't. There has been a flood, destroying the territory of the main pack. They are forced to go back to the grounds of the old dog company, where they make themselves at home in the disheveled building. The loners have been meeting new dogs almost everywhere they go, and they now travel together like their own small groups. One day, the leader of the main pack finds the body of someone from his council. Most dogs were sure it was from the radiation or a disease they caught when hunting or walking somewhere. But the other council members disagree and believe it was the loners who killed the dog. Now whenever they cross paths, there are skirmishes and deaths will occur. 

The Fifth Season; Summer: A year has passed since the main group has been formed and territories are becoming more vulnerable as the humans still on the planet are rebuilding some facilities to study more plant life. But one day all of the animals are left in surprise; the scientists were all found dead for an unknown reason, and another terrifying earthquake shakes the Earth. The dogs scramble to take cover, and many die, including the leader of the main pack. But the remaining survivors have discovered something about their bodies. The humans were right; they had become mutants, and they developed elemental powers.

Disclaimer:
I'm not exactly sure the above plot will work so we as roleplayers in it can go along doing really whatever you please as long as you don't involve powers in the beginning or anything else.

THE RESERVATIONS

THE PACK
Leader: closed // taken by Daisyleap
Council Members: open
Medics: closed // taken by Mistpaw and _____
Guardians: open
Recruits: open
Pup-Mothers: open
Pups: open
Elderly: open

THE OUTCASTS
open

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

THE SCIENTISTS
open

THE DEPUTIES AND SUPPORTERS

s u p p o r t e r s

1. Wishflight
  2. Mistpaw
  3. name
  4. name
  5. name
  6. name

d e p u t i e s

1. name
  2. name

l e a d e r

1. Daisyleap

Last edited by Daisyleap on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Galeheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowpaw, Shimmerpaw, Tumblekit
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Rattail, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disaster RP

Post by Sorrelflight on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:02 am

RP support

But I have one question. I know in the disclaimer  it says you don't know how the plots gonna happen. But do you have any idea on how they will find out the scientists are there?  Does a dog somehow stumble upon the entrance?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Waiting: Fadingpaw
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:15 am

RP support

Can I steal a medic?

About Me!:

Hi there! I am Mistpaw! I am a senior warrior on warriorclan right now! I don't actually mind being called senior, even if I'm not that old Razz. Anyway a bit about me:
I am a 13 year old Australian, who loves animals. I love pokemon and have been playing pokemon for ages.
Other:
Name: You can call me Bella, Lily or Mist
Favourite Pokemon: Rockruff
What Pokemon are you: Lycanroc
Favourite cat to roleplay: Mistpaw <3

I hope to see you around!

Also, this is my pokemon, Lapis. Pleaseeeeee click him!

Lilyshadow X Thundersong! The most amazing ship ever!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:42 am

Thanks for supporting, guys!

And Wish, I forgot to add that in, but the humans will start coming out of the underground facility and stealing dogs, so that's how they know they're there. The main pack will be the first to find out because they will be trying to settle above where the facility is.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Galeheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowpaw, Shimmerpaw, Tumblekit
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Rattail, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:25 pm

Bumpy bump bump Smile

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Lynxfang, Windblaze, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:08 pm

Bump Smile

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Lynxfang, Windblaze, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli