Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Waspsting's Fate - Code 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waspsting's Fate - Code 9

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:33 pm

Waspsting's Fate
A story of the Warrior Code

Waspsting padded towards the fresh-kill pile, opening his jaws to scent the wondrous morning air. He snapped a vole between his jaws and sat down in some shade. He watched the camp slowly beginning to buzz with energy. He flicked his tail worriedly when he saw his second deputy, Windbreeze, limping into the medicine den. He pushed his prey aside and carefully peered inside. He saw Windbreeze peacefully laying her head on a bed of moss as the medicine cats gave her chamomile and honey. He saw Flintstar standing above the deputy, an anxious look in his eyes. Waspsting approached the two, tilting his head.
"What's going on?" he meowed, watching the new apprentice, Topazpaw, shuffle through the herb stock and dropping a bundle of cobwebs.
Flintstar looked up at the deputy and sighed. "Windbreeze is very ill. Fernstep doesn't think she'll survive."
Waspsting widened his eyes, resting his tail on Windbreeze's shoulder. "Is it greencough, o-or a fever?"
Fernstep shook her head, feeding Windbreeze some thyme. "I'm afraid not, Waspsting. She was poisoned by an adder, and too much venom is in her body."
"I can't believe this... I-I need to go take a walk to clear my head." Waspsting flattened his ears and dashed out of camp, nearly tripping over a rock when he reached the Rocky Cliffs.
He bent down and lapped up some water, and then waded inside the shallow stream to cool off his paws. He remembered seeing snakes all the time on the dry rocks and riverbeds.
"For the love of SoulClan, what are you doing, Waspsting?" a voice called out.
Waspsting turned around to see his mate, Rosefall. "I was just taking a walk. Windbreeze is sick and nobody thinks she'll survive." he explained sadly, sitting down on a rock.
Rosefall put her head on Waspsting's shoulder. "It'll be alright. Hopefully she'll have a peaceful death and-" she was interrupted by an earsplitting yowl coming from nearby.
Waspsting and Rosefall jerked up, sprinting back to camp. Waspsting saw a camp different from when he left. All cats of different ages sat sobbing and grieving. When he entered the medicine den, he spotted both Windbreeze and Flintstar lying limp on the ground. He was taken aback. Fernstep darted up to him, ripped cobwebs tangled in her paws and poppy seeds in her fur.
"Flintstar! He-he just had a heart attack! And I was too caught up in Windbreeze and then I turned to see him and then she died and then he died and, oh, Waspsting, what will we do?" she flung her head into Waspsting's pelt, shivering and crying.
"Dear SoulClan, I can't become leader. I'm not ready for this!" he joined in Fernstep's crying and watched as Topazpaw and a few elders drag the two bodies out for a vigil.

Days after the death of Windbreeze and Flintstar, Waspsting was leading LeafClan fairly well.
"Waspstar!" Rosefall yelled from the nursery. He followed her in and saw three young kits sleeping soundly.
"Darkshade just had her new litter. Aren't they adorable?" she cooed, crouching down and licking the smallest one on the head.
Darkshade sat in her nest, breathing heavily but still managing to purr. "Hailkit, Ivorykit, and Lilykit." she said.
"That's wonderful, Darkshade." Waspstar purred, watching the rise and fall of the tiny kitten's chests. It reminded him of Windbreeze in the medicine cat's den, just minutes before she had died. It all went too fast.
"Waspstar, when are you going to pick the new deputies? It's time." Rosefall changed the subject, narrowing her eyes at her mate with a glint of amusement.
"I will, I will." he chuckled, and padded out of the nursery. He glanced around and sighed. He had honestly not been thinking about deputies but felt he didn't need them at this moment; it was calm and peaceful, with no fighting or arguments between Clans. He finally walked out of camp and clambered over some logs, stretching out on a flat boulder with his face down.
Suddenly, he was knocked down and a pair of sharp claws scratched his back. He flipped around to see a large, black-and-white badger pinning him down. He let out a fierce yowl and tried to wriggle out of the creature's grip, but it slowly kept sinking its claws into Waspstar's shoulders. An intense feeling of pain pierced through his body and his head fell to the ground. He stopped struggling as he took his last breath. The badger lumbered away.

Owlspots lowered Waspstar's body into the soil, and then began the burial as he plopped dirt back into the hole. He padded back into camp with a sigh.
"He never chose a new deputy, so now we are leaderless." Owlstep announced, curling his tail around his paws.
"I think I'd be a great choice!" Mapleheart exclaimed, turning to look at the Highrock.
"No way, you're not qualified!" Treepaw growled.
"Oh yeah, and you are?" she shot back to the apprentice, curling her lip to reveal her shiny white teeth.
"Stop this madness!" Rosefall yowled, stepping in front of the LeafClan cats. "We know Waspstar did something wrong but we cannot begin fights over who will be leader next."
Owlspots nodded. "And I believe it's very clear that Waspstar would want you to take over, Rosefall." he rasped.
Rosefall gasped. "T-that's not what I meant, but-"
Bramblepaw jumped up and down, smiling. "Yeah!"
Other cats began to murmur in agreement, but Mapleheart and Treepaw were still snarling and muttering to each other.
"Alright, then it's decided..." Rosefall said hesitantly. "I guess I'm Rosestar now."
The LeafClan cats cheered in excitement, but it quieted down when Rosefall scrambled to the top of the Highrock and flicked her tail.
"But we have to remember this. We as a Clan shall vow never to forget this again. When I become leader I want one thing to become official. After the death or retirement of a deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh. And we will always remember Windbreeze, Flintstar, and Waspstar." Rosefall meowed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Silverhawk, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw, Shellkit
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top