Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Thunderstorm of BrightClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thunderstorm of BrightClan

Post by Lightfoot on Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:41 am

Name: Thunderstorm

Clan: BrightClan

Appearance: Thunderstorm isn't very unique in her coloring.  She is a plain gray she-cat.  Her legs are a darker shade of gray that fades into the lighter color of her body.  She has longer legs and medium-length fur.  Her eyes are a hazel color, made up of mostly green pigment but also some specks of brown.  Her tail is long.  Thunderstorm's ears are smaller than average and so are her paws.  She is taller and with a leaner build.

Personality: Thunderstorm was named after the gray color in her coat, but it's her suffix that truly represents her.  Although her coloring doesn't make her stand out in a crowd, it's her boldness that does.  She isn't anything close to a coward and is strong.  She is easily set-off and likes being productive and getting things done.  Thunderstorm is also the most loyal cat that you could meet. She doesn't care what hardships her Clan is going through; she'll stick with them, no matter what.  She occasionally has self-esteem problems because she believes that no one likes her.  She's aggressive and often suffers from anger issues. 

(Uh... This sounds so childish, but I honestly don't know what to put for negative points in her personality...  She's calm and kind but also brave.  That means she isn't aggressive and really doesn't have any reason to be negative... But okay, if I have to change this entire thing to get it accepted, that's what I'll do.  She is now aggressive and suffers from anger issues Smile )

Skills: (out of 10)
Fighting - 7/10.  She's bold and brave, but there are cats with better fighting skills. (I need some skills for an interesting cat, hope it's fine that I didn't lower this one)
Hunting - 4/10.  Too aggressive to hunt well??  (I don't know, I was told to lower these skills, so... Lowered by 3)
Climbing - 6/10. She has long claws and a long tail to help her hold onto branches. (Lowered this by 1)
Running -  1/10.  Her short legs don't make her a fast runner. (Lowered by 3)
Swimming - 1/10.  Forestshine hates swimming and never practices, making her awful at it. (It was this before)
Strength - 4/10.  This is gonna be one heck of an OC that I'll never use again, lol (Decreased by 2)
Memory skills - 10/10.  Her memory is off the charts.  She'll remember what you told her about her hunting strategies ten moons ago. (Should I lower this too?)

Family:
Mother - An NPC she-cat with a gray coat. Her name was Woollylily.
Father - An NPC tom that had an even lighter gray coat and no other markings.  His eyes were hazel.  His name was Sleepyfoot.
Littermates/siblings - She had an NPC sister that died as an apprentice.  Her name was Bushpaw.  She looked almost identical to Thunderstorm.

History: As a kit, she lived a normal life, playing with her littermate and having fun.  When she became an apprentice, she was devastated by her sister's death.  Her mother and father died shortly after she became a warrior, but she had a strong spirit and managed to still be a great warrior despite the deaths in her family.  Her mother died of Greencough and so did her father.  Her sister was killed by a badger.  She was sad at first when her family died, and that's what made her the brash, rude cat she is now.  She had a calm, nice mentor that tried to balance her out, but she was plain inconsolable.

I hope this gets accepted!  If it isn't, please tell me where I went wrong and what I can do to fix it.

EDIT:  This really wasn't what I had in mind for her... But this site looks really interesting, so I'll just completely change her because I really want to roleplay.

Last edited by Lightfoot on Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:27 am; edited 3 times in total

Lightfoot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunderstorm of BrightClan

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:03 am

Welcome to the site, @Lightfoot!

This is an amazing first audition, and Forestshine seems like a very interesting cat. But, there are a few problems that need to be fixed.

First, I don't exactly see any negative traits in this cat's personality. Second, some of the skills are too high and some should be lowered to balance it out. Also, please remember to not have hunting and fighting both at a high number. Third, we need to see the names of her mother and father. And lastly, the history should also be more detailed. As in, how did Forestshine's sister, mother, and father die? Expand more in how she coped with the death. Who was her mentor, and did he/she have an impact on her life? Stuff like that.

I hope I helped! Smile

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Lioncry, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Galeheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Tornadopaw, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw, Lightningkit
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop, Bellamy, Shark
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightfoot on Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:49 am

Thank you!  I will edit the post and fix these problems immediately.

I avoid naming NPC cats because I don't want to take someone else's name.  Since there aren't any Allegiances (That I have found), I didn't want to name a deceased cat and have it be the same name as an active, alive roleplay cat.  But if you want me to, I will give them the stupidest names I can think of so I don't take anyone else's.

Lightfoot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:34 am

accepted Smile

Welcome to the site!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Lioncry, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Galeheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Tornadopaw, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw, Lightningkit
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop, Bellamy, Shark
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top