Clan Information
Season & Weather
Leaf-fall first moon (Autumn, September)
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), Coldfoot (@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Sunpaw (@Flintbranch), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), Falconpaw (@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

BrightClan Heather Meadows

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BrightClan Heather Meadows

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:47 pm

Reaching up towards FireClan's territory but not quite at the border, BrightClan's Heather Meadow is a beautiful place where, during Newleaf and Greenleaf, the bushes of heather bloom bright and smell amazing. Prey is found in underneath the plants, both during Greenleaf and Leafbare seasons. 
The maze-like pattern that the bushes grow in can confuse a smaller cat easily; this is not a place to get lost in. Badgers often hang around for the easy pickings, and Twolegs also frequent the area with strange boxes that flash occasionally. Herbs grow under the bushes and are particularly sheltered from frosts and cold in certain areas.

Last edited by Willowstorm on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrightClan Heather Meadows

Post by Mistpool on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:07 pm

Mistpaw walked towards the heather meadow. She closed her eyes and let her sense of smell take over. She could smell some Thyme and Marigold. She remembered how Roseleaf taught her to locate herbs by their smell. She walked towards the bushes, trying to locate the Marigold.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:44 am

Fawndapple padded after the apprentice, keeping her distance but still on alert with her ears pricked.

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:36 am

Mistpaw looked around and saw some Marigold. She picked up a couple of stalks and placed them on the ground. "Marigold... Good for infections.." She murmered. She picked them up and walked a bit more, before finding some thyme. She picked some. "Thyme... Good for calming cats." She murmered to herself.

Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:22 pm

Fawndapple awkwardly sat a distance away, fidgeting with her paws and not really saying anything.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:32 pm

Mistpaw looked at Fawndapple. "You don't really want to be here, do you?" She asked, picking up the herbs.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:56 pm

"I-I don't mind it," Fawndapple mewed in a rush. "It just seems like you've got a lot on your mind. But you don't need to talk to me, I understand."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:37 pm

Mistpaw frowned. "I do. Its hard herb gathering without my mentor and this is my first time gathering herbs without another medicine cat." She frowned at a group of red berries. "I don't think we need those Deathberries." She said. She then looked back at Fawndapple. "All this fighting is pointless."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:39 pm

Fawndapple nodded. "I do too, sometimes. But its a warrior's job to protect the Clan from any threats, so I fight proudly for the cats that cannot." She padded over to a a tall plant with large yellow flowers and sniffed it a little. "What's this one?"

ooc: goldenrod, helping wounds heal in poultices.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Mistpaw looked over. "Oh that's goldenrod! Its great for helping wounds heal in poultices. We actually need more of that. Can you grab some." Mistpaw smiled. She then turned to another bush and sniffed around before finding a plant. "Catmint!" She gasped.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:51 pm

Fawndapple's eyes widened. "Okay, even I know how useful that is. I didn't think it grew in the wild," she gushed.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:28 pm

Mistpaw sniffed the plant. "Its young. I know some plants seeds can get carried around, so maybe if a twoleg visited here, then they may have dropped a bit of this.."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Fawndapple nodded. "Better tell Hazelflight. But won't the other Clans try to steal it?" she asked, glancing at the apprentice.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:52 am

Mist paw looked at the plant. "It's well hidden. I couldn't smell it until my nose was on it. It's probally because of that nettle plant there." She nodded to a nettle plant by the catmint. "Anyway, we can't take the whole thing back, we need it to grow.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:32 am

Fawndapple flushed a little. "I-I know that."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:43 am

Mistpaw sniffed the catmint and picked up the bundle of herbs. "I think this is enough. We have some thyme, Goldenrod, Marigold and Catmint. I want to tell Hazelflight right away about the catmint."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:42 pm

Fawndapple nodded. "Sounds good to me. I can tell some of the warriors to take extra care around here too, so nobody crushes it by accident."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Mistpaw sighed softly. "Ok. I think we should head back." She picked up the herbs. "Have you ever had an apprentice?" She asked suddenly.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:33 pm

Fawndapple nodded. "Fallenpaw's my only apprentice. She seemed a bit torn up about the battle so I decided not to train her today." She paused a little. "I um...I lost my father to the battle with Viperstar, I was just a newborn, so I know how traumatising battles are."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:42 am

Mistpaw looked down. "I'm so sorry, Fawndapple...." She said. She never thought that Fawndapple would have had so much death in her life.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:57 am

Fawndapple shrugged. "It's okay. He visited me in a dream once when I was an apprentice. I almost became a medicine cat," she joked softly. "But my heart is one of a warrior's. We live for our Clans."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Mistpaw nodded. "Let's get back so we can tell Hazelflight about the Catmint."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:43 pm

Fawndapple nodded briskly, picking up her pile of various wrapped leaves and flowers to carry.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm