Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Mid-morning (9-11am)
Weather & News:
The blood-red of the sun rising over a stormy sky can well describe the plight of the Clans. Though the rains have lightened, chilly powerful gales still ravage the landscape. BrightClan is recovering from a devastating attack which they barely defended themselves from and DuskClan is still ravaged by sickness, though hope shines through as a cure is discovered.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Echorose) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Wishflight)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

The Glacier

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Glacier

Post by Willowstorm on Mon 26 Jun 2017 - 16:31

In the very heart of the Northern Territories is a large, flat area of ice which moves very slowly over the course of the year. There are many fresh water melt streams which flow from beneath the strange hunk of ice, but do not get caught here in a blizzard, as you may just freeze to death.
Nothing grows on the glacier itself, but often animals can be seen crossing to get water or reach the other side.

Open territory, free to roleplay in by anyone

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Glacier

Post by Mistpool on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 10:04

Eve looked around the Glacier, calmly. She sniffed the air. Prey smells, even a bit of herbs. "I don't think this is the place to make our camp.."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 10:06

Adam licked her ear, and looked around. "No, prey and herbs will be found here, lets go South." He ordered, flicking his tail as he began padding along.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 10:08

Eve nodded and felt one of her kits kick in her stomach. "We need a perfect place, not just for us and our kits, but for our group. I think we would be great just below the glacier, because no cats have settled there yet."

Mistpool

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 10:10

Adam nodded. "Good, are those kits coming..? Already? So soon..?!" He panicked, walking faster and faster.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 10:12

Eve laughed. "Of course they are coming. But not now. They are due in a week or so, you know that."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 10:15

Adam calmed, turning around and pressing against Eve's flank. "Sorry, I must have been so worried, I don't want any of them dying.. " He meowed, muttering names and such under his breath.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 10:16

Eve purred. "Its ok. Its unlikely that they would die, its Green Leaf." She laughed softly.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 10:21

Adam looked at Eve's collar, wanting to yank it off. "Are you going to keep that? Two-legs might think your a kittypet.. " He growled at the thought of twolegs.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 10:21

Eve sighed. "I have told you, I am keeping it in memory of Willow, The twoleg that saved my life." She said.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 10:28

"But.. do you have to wear it..? We can bury it in the center (heart) of the camp, so its.. I suppose blessed by Willow and you." He meowed, guilt overpowering him at the thought of her not wearing it, but he washed it away with his idea.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 10:29

Eve frowned. "Maybe." She said softly. "So, what is the best place we have been so far for our camp?"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 10:31

"Its fine if you don't, and... hm.... I think more south." He meowed, bouncing along like a happy apprentice.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 10:33

Eve nodded. "But not too south, we don't want to run into the clans or another rogue group. We especially don't want to run into that Fox hearted Onyx." She said.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 10:46

Ember followed the two cats, Adam and Eve, as they were clearly in love with each other. She wished she had that, a mate to love forever until death, and possibly beyond... but she simply trekked on after them, staying a reasonable distance away.

Snoo
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 10:53

Adam nodded to her. "Look, I can see something over there!" He mewed, his tail pointed at the spot, and running off.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 10:54

Eve sighed. "I guess I will stay here." She sat down and looked around for a bit. She spotted Ember but didn't do anything. Let her come to me if she wants to chat.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 11:00

Ember walked over to Eve but still kept a respective distance. "How are you doing today?" she asked the queen, knowing she would be expecting soon

Snoo
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 11:03

Eve laughed softly. "I'm fine. Bit chilly though. Not used to cold weather like this." She said, with a laugh.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 11:05

"Yes it is quite cold. I am used to it though so this is not bothersome to me. Your kits will be fine when they arrive, i know it." she mentioned kindly as she looked off into the distance.

Snoo
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 11:08

Eve smiled. "We are making a group for cats who need homes. The group won't be like that Fox heart Onyx's group. Did you hear how they chased Fireclan out?"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 11:11

"Hmph. I don't care about those clan cats. And i don't really care about Onyx and her mangy group either." She told her, her fur standing on end a little from the mention of the clan cats and Onyx

Snoo
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 11:12

Eve smiled. "I stayed with Onyx's group about twelve moons ago. Wasn't that fun. They just like battling." She sighed.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 11:14

"That's all they seem to do. As long as i am away from them i am fine." She mentioned, letting her fur lie a little flat. "When your kits do arrive, do you mind if i help you deliver them?" Ember asked, shuffling her paws a little. She had a little experience with kitting, having helped another rogue ome time before she joined Adam and Eve.

Snoo
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 11:14

Eve smiled. "We will need all the help we can get. If you want, you can stay with our group?"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 11:16

"That would be nice. I have been on my own for quite some time now before i met you both." She purred happily, wondering where Adam had ran off to

Snoo
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 11:37

ooc: imma just have Misty stumble in

IC: Misty stumbled upon the glacier and gasped for air. she hadn't eaten for awhile and had been eating ice for water. She saw some cats and flopped in front of them. "H-h-help..." She rasped.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn, Cinderpaw, Shiningkit
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Mistkit, 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Bramblehawk, Morningleaf, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Snakelily, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit, Roosterkit,  Aquakit, Nightkit, Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starfang, Birchleaf, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK: Mochi, Rose, Clover,Phoenix, Emerald, Taylor, Misty, Gold, Glow, Waterfall, Thunder, Marmalade, Solar, Lunar, Flint, Rooster, Waspkit, Tigertwig
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 12:08

Eve Smiled. "Ok." She smiled. "Anyway, I don't know where Adam ran off to. Want to find him?" Just them, She saw Misty. "Oh no!" She yelled, running over. "I don't have any healers training.."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 12:15

Misty gasped. "h-help..." He said before falling unconscious. her body splayed over the ground.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn, Cinderpaw, Shiningkit
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Snakelily, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit, Roosterkit,  Aquakit, Nightkit, Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
RLK: Mochi, Rose, Clover,Phoenix, Emerald, Taylor, Misty, Gold, Glow, Waterfall, Thunder, Marmalade, Solar, Lunar, Flint, Rooster, Waspkit, Tigertwig
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 12:36

Adam came back, a smile on his face. "Eve! I found the per-" His frown disappeared as he saw Misty. "Eve.. whats.. " He was so confused.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 12:41

"I don't know! She just appeared!" Eve said, Panicking.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 12:43

Eunoia padded into the glacier, staring down Adam as she padded over to him.

Adam didn't notice the she-cat coming, he looked at Ember. "Do you know anything about herbs?" He meowed, panicking.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 12:49

"A bit yes, but i do not see any around that are useful... just breathe dear. You'll be ok." Ember said to the young cat who had suddenly appeared before them. She crouched down beside the young she-cat, pressing her flank gently against hers to keep he warm

Snoo
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 13:51

Eunoia eventually reached Adam and put her tail on his, purring loudly.

Adam ignored Eunoia, and looked at Ember. "Here.. can she get up?" I found camp for us all.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 14:01

"She is quite cold right now so if we have two of us flank her and keep her warm on both sides and take her to this 'camp' then she should be fine." Ember mewed to them, glancing at this new cat who was close to Adam. "Get away from him you flirty fleabrain." Ember hissed at Eunoia, feeling somewhat protective for the two cats who accepted her first into the group.

Snoo
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 14:14

Eunoia hissed at her, " you can't make me." She meowed, her claws unsheathed, she felt like leaping, but waiting for the cats response.

Adam looked at Eunoia, and swiped her with his claw, she began to bleed instantly. "Get out of here!" He hissed.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 14:28

"Don't try to be a flirt with every tom you suddenly see you fleabagged fishbrain." Ember spat at the she-cat, her teeth bared as she stayed next to Misty. "It's ok little one. You'll be warmer in no time." She purred gently, keeping her angry gaze on Eunoia.

Snoo
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 14:30

Eunoia leaped at Ember, pinning her down. "Take that back you foxhearted feline!" She hissed, wanting to rake Ember's fur.

Adam hissing in annoyance, and tried to throw Eunoia off, but he was just so cold tired, he slipped and fell next to Mistpaw.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 14:37

Ember hissed and flung the she-cat off her, more concerned about Misty. "I have cats to take care of so get off my back and away from here before i rake my claws over your face." She growled in anger and annoyance, getting back to her place beside Misty. "Adam, try to stay next to Misty to keep you both warm. I can get between you but only if this fleabrain goes away."

Snoo
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 14:39

Adam pressed himself against Misty, his side warming up.

Eunoia raced up and knocked Ember down, she rolled around, making Ember's belly show, she raked gently on Ember's soft belly, to get her to actually fight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 14:47

Ember shoved Eunoia off her and lunged, sinking her teeth gently into her shoulder. She then backed off and hissed loudly. "Leave or i will make you." She growled, still concerned with her new friends and the young she-cat. "You were not invited here, and he is already taken by another she-cat. Doing the mousebrained thing you did can get you seriously hurt or killed." She hissed angrily, her tail lashing from side to side

Snoo
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 15:20

Eve sighed, rolling her eyes. "Ok that's enough!" She's yowled, standing between the cats. "I wish not to fight you. But this kitten is injured. Have you no dignity? If you hurt us, you hurt the kit. Ember is the only cat that can help her."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 15:26

Ember glared at Eunoia with triumph, knowing she was correct with what she had mentioned earlier to the mousebrained she-cat. "Thank you, Eve. I clearly told her that earlier." She mewed only loud enough for the queen to hear her. She went back to Misty and pressed her flank against the she-cat once more, hoping to keep her warm long enough so they could go to this place Adam had mentioned.

Snoo
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 16:15

Eve nodded at Ember. Then she turned to Eunoia. "Would you hurt a expecting queen? Would you hurt a kit with your own claws. No you wouldn't. So don't try."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 16:43

Misty opened her eyes groggily and looked around. "Giant dogs...... riding sheep?" She muttered. "Oh.... the house folk are in the kitchen making cookies now.." she said, her head lolling back.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Fri 7 Jul 2017 - 13:28

Ember purred at Misty and licked her fur the wrong way to get her warmer. "You'll be okay. You're safe with us." She mewed calmly to the young cat, keeping her gaze still on Eunoia.

Snoo
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Fri 7 Jul 2017 - 13:50

Eunoia sighed, and gave up with Adam, she looked at Eve's pregnant belly. " I'm sorry, I can help you with the kits, if you'd like... " She meowed, her paws trembling with fear at the Nest-mother.

Adam looked at Eve, and purred when he pressed against her flank again. " Eve, I can't wait for are beautiful kits," he murmured in her ear, then passing over to Misty and Ember. "She looks alright, we need prey for her though, she looks awfully skinny.." He meowed, staring at Misty's helpless lump of fur.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Fri 7 Jul 2017 - 13:56

"Indeed she does, but what prey is around here to catch?" She asked, looking around finally and taking in the scenic view

Snoo
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Fri 7 Jul 2017 - 13:59

He looked around, breathing in the air, he scented nothing. " I'm not sure... there are some grasslands over there, we could go check. " He meowed, pointed with his tail.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Fri 7 Jul 2017 - 14:20

"Ok. Can you watch Misty, Eve? I need to go hunt and gather food." Ember asked her, sniffing the air for any prey nearby.

Snoo
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top