Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowpoppy)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 9 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowpoppy), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 8 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowpoppy), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Sunshadow)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowpoppy) - 7 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Littlelily), {reserved}

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowpoppy)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

The Glacier

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Glacier

Post by Brindledrop on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:26 pm

" Follow me to the grasslands. " He purred, his tail flicking in excitement.

OOC: I'll post first in the grasslands @Snoo

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My Kitties:
DC: Alligatorstorm (W) Snakewave (W)
FC: Sunkit (K) Willowpaw (A)
WC: Minnowfrost (W) Cinderpaw (A) Flashkit (K)
BC:
FC:
R: Aroma : Onyx's Group | Adam : A&E Group |  Elysian : A&E Group |
L: Eunoia / A&E
K:
Brindledrop
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:13 pm

Eve nodded at Ember and sat down next to Misty. She licked Misty's fur a bit before sighing. "I wish I could be more helpful."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

About Me!:

Hi there! I am Mistpaw! I am a senior warrior on warriorclan right now! I don't actually mind being called senior, even if I'm not that old Razz. Anyway a bit about me:
I am a 13 year old Australian, who loves animals. I love pokemon and have been playing pokemon for ages.
Other:
Name: You can call me Bella, Lily or Mist
Favourite Pokemon: Rockruff
What Pokemon are you: Lycanroc
Favourite cat to roleplay: Mistpaw <3

I hope to see you around!

Also, this is my pokemon, Lapis. Pleaseeeeee click him!

Lilyshadow X Thundersong! The most amazing ship ever!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:28 pm

OOC: @Mistpool Eunoia was talking to you, look at page one.

Eunoia waited for Eve's response, following her and laying down next to Misty, cleaning her paw that would've been stained with blood.

My Kitties:
BC:
FC:
K:
Brindledrop
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:37 pm

Misty groaned as she remembered running away.
It was a cold night. Misty just wanted to get away. So she ran and ran until she stumbled upon the group. By then she had been starved to dead and scarred.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DuskClan: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn,Shiningsplash
FireClan: Sparkfeather(deputy), Mudstreak(med cat), Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WaterClan: Sandstar(leader), Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainfall, Rainpaw
BrightClan: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FrostClan: Ivyfeather(med cat), Stormshadow, Bluetail, Sandfern, Maplepaw, Hailpaw, Bubblekit
RLK: Ice(L), Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:49 pm

Eve purred, happily. "Of course you can help. If you wish, you can join the group Adam and I are making?"

About Me!:

Hi there! I am Mistpaw! I am a senior warrior on warriorclan right now! I don't actually mind being called senior, even if I'm not that old Razz. Anyway a bit about me:
I am a 13 year old Australian, who loves animals. I love pokemon and have been playing pokemon for ages.
Other:

Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:41 pm

Breeze crouched some way off, her light grey fur blinding in well, but her streaks of brown didn't help. She cursed quietly and tried to press closer to the ground as she watched the scene. Making a group... hm I see. I might just join.. seems like they aren't like... clan killers and brutal and terrible and mean. They actually helped that cat. She thought, but decided to stay and observe a bit more.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Waiting: Fadingpaw
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:36 am

Ember arrived back to the area with her two rabbits, spotting what appeared to be a gray and brown figure just above a small cliff. She lashed her tail and set both rabbits down in front of the others. "Misty and Eve eat first. Or you may both share one. Adam caught one too. These appear to be fat and healthy. So eat them to gain more strength. Meanwhile, i will am going somewhere at the moment but i will be back." And with that, Ember trotted off to where she saw the figure. But, she first hid from sight and stalked around a different way. She wanted to know what this creature was spying on them

Snoo
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:58 am

Eve smiled and pushed the rabbit towards Misty. "Eat something." She purred at the small cat.

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:51 pm

Adam came back with a mouse and was a little dispointed, he should know how to hunt a rabbit. He came back, putting his mouse down in frustration, then glaring at Eunoia.

Eunoia smiled, nodding at Eve. "I would love too! When are they coming?!" She purred, looking at Eve and her belly, getting dizzy.

My Kitties:
BC:
FC:
K:
Brindledrop
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:19 pm

"T-thank you." Misty said and gulped down the prey. "Thank your caring for me. I was such a bother, walking in and causing drama." Misty said, ashamed.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

FireClan: Sparkfeather(deputy), Mudstreak(med cat), Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
BrightClan: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FrostClan: Ivyfeather(med cat), Stormshadow, Bluetail, Sandfern, Maplepaw, Hailpaw, Bubblekit
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm

Breeze twitched her ears. They share prey too? Wow it's a dream come true! Ok.. how to go up there like I'm no harm.. she though, crawling forward a bit.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Waiting: Fadingpaw
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:10 pm

"Soon." Said Eve. She looked down at the cat next to her. "It's ok. Now why dont you tell me your name?"

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:56 am

"Me?" Misty asked. "Or are you talking to someone else?" She said. She finished the last bit of her prey and buried it under the snow and dirt. "In my old group we were taught how to bury prey instead of leaving it out." She said.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:01 am

Eve nodded. "That way it doesn't get taken by other stuff or doesn't go bad." Suddenly Eve Shivered. "I think we should find a camp, its getting a bit cold here, and look over there." She nodded to the far side of the Glacier, where winds were starting to pick up. "That is defiantly the start of a Blizzard."

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:08 am

Misty bushed out her fluffy fur. "Is there even shelter near here?" She asked, teeth chattering wildly. It wasn't this cold in Sunset and Ivy's group. she thought.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:10 am

Ember, becoming bored with following the unknown cat, went back to the group. " i saw what appeared to be a small cave opening within this glacier." She mentioned, not as cold as the others but noticing the start of a blizzard from afar. "Follow me." She said as she started her way to where she mentioned

Snoo
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:23 am

Eve stood and followed, looking around.

OOC: Next post at camp.

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:35 am

Misty followed. "I hope we won't be sleeping in snow every night." She said with a sigh. She trudged after the others.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top