Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Give a description, get a name game

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Give a description, get a name game

Post by CodeNameVixen on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Earthcloud

A brown tabby with black tabby stripes, green-tinted yellow eyes, white on the lips and chin, and a white chest and underbelly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'M FLYING THROUGH YOUR INTERWEBZ!!!
My Cats:
Pantherpaw (FrostClan), Fireeyes (FireClan), Skydust and Silverkit (BrightClan)
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Pineapplefur on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:26 pm

Clouddapple

A fluffy cream colored tom with long whiskers and brown eyes with green flecks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pine's Gatos!!!:

Bright) Jumppaw
Dusk) Applepaw
Fire) Chestnutkit
Water) Cypresskit
Frost) Blizzardkit

Pineapplefur

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:27 pm

Speckledleaf

A grey shorthair with white all down the shaft of the nose, white on the lips and chin, and a white chest and underbelly. Also has yellow eyes.

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:28 pm

Ashfrost

A gingery yellow tabby with rather bold stripes, a white paw, and green eyes.

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:32 pm

Blazeforest

A light brown tabby with vivid black tabby markings, white all down the shaft of the nose, white on the lips, part of the cheeks, and on the chin, and a white chest, shoulders, and underbelly. Also has pale light green eyes.

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:29 pm

Fernsnow

Small, medium, silky, furred ginger cat. It has tabby markings, and a white muzzle. One front paw is white, and the eyes are hazel-green.

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:52 am

Goldencloud

A light grey Sphynx with large yellow eyes.

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:40 pm

Coldgaze (not at all inspired by their pelt lol)

A black cat with small white flecks, and one large patch of white on their chest. Bright amber eyes.

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:47 pm

Frostsun

A mediumhair orange tabby with white along the eyes, nose, cheeks, and chin, and a white chest and underbelly. Also has light blue eyes and four white paws.

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:17 pm

Flamesnow

a gray cat with black splotches throughout the back of the fur, a black tailtip with green eyes

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
Waterclan: Splashpaw (mentor: Coalthorn)
FrostClan: Darkpaw (mentor: Wolfsky), Leafdapple (apprentice: Lichenpaw)
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:09 pm

Spottedstone

A grey tabby shorthair with white on part of the forehead and down the shaft of the nose. Also has white on part of the cheeks, and on the lips and chin, and also has a white chest and underbelly. Also has four white paws and has light brown eyes.

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:52 pm

Dapplefrost

--

A deep russet-red coloured cat with odd eyes, one blue and one green. Their build is sleek, and their paws, tail, muzzle, and ears all fade to a mid red-brown.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:56 pm

Russetdusk

A light tan colored tabby shorthair with black tabby stripe markings, and yellow eyes.

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:58 pm

Sandstripe

A grey, ginger, and white torbie cat with green eyes, and a distinct patching mark on her face where her nose is white, but around her left eye is ginger, and around her right eye is grey tabby.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:02 pm

Leafpatch

A light grey tabby with dark grey tabby markings, white all on the lips, cheeks, and chin, and four white paws. Also has greyish-blue eyes.

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:03 pm

Dawncloud

Pitch black cat with amber eyes.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Blackamber

A brown tabby shorthair with darker brown tabby markings, a white chest, and four white paws. Also has pale greyish-blue eyes.

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:58 am

Tigerclaw (no book character reference intended)

A white and tortishell she cat with black paws and green eyes

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:25 am

Forestcloud

A medium-haired white cat with yellow eyes and a bushy tail.

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:37 am

Rippedcloud

A small, mousy brown she-cat with white splotches on her back and round-ish, half-almond shaped eyes. (I have a name for her but I want to see what you think.)

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:44 am

Spottedmouse

A light brown tabby shorthair with some white down part of the forehead and down the shaft of the nose, white all on the cheeks, lips, and chin, and a white chest. Also has blue eyes.

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:58 pm

Leafnose (the last one's official name was Deerwillow)

Black cat with one white stripe running from the right side of the jaw to the chin and all four paws white. He also has ghost-leopard spots on the belly.

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:55 pm

Dapplestripe

A brown tabby shorthair with white on the chin, and a white chest, and has four white paws. Also has light brown eyes with a yellow tint to them.

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:48 pm

Bramblesong

A tortoiseshell cat with mottled colourings, and no white except on their tail tip. Blue eyes, and a strong but sleek build.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:04 pm

Sorrelleaf

A sandy yellow colored cat with orange flecks all through out its pelt. They have amber eyes, and a white snout.

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:36 pm

Goldendust

A white cat with large tabby patches, and one grey fleck across their right cheek. Blue eyes.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Gingersplash

A dark, smokey gray cat with lighter gray paws. The cat has bright blue eyes.

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:13 pm

Stormfrost

A ginger tabby with a long, fluffy tail, and narrow, green eyes. They also have a bright pink nose, white on their underpelt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:07 pm

jadefire

a pure black cat with a bobbed tail and sky blue eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:19 pm

Shortshadow (lol)

A white cat with very pale grey spotted tabby patterns, and blue eyes

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:21 pm

bluesnow

a ginger tabby with pale green eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:22 pm

Sundusk

A small, solid grey cat with a stocky build and an unusually long tail

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:24 pm

smoketail

a tall, black cat with amber eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:26 pm

Shadowflare

A brown tabby cat with a white streak over one of their eyes

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:28 pm

whitepatch

a blueish grey cat with bleu eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Weaselreed on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:30 am

Storkdew

A small brown tabby cat with large amber eyes.

Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:33 am

Amberdust

a grey cat with a long fluffy tail and green eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Weaselreed on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:40 am

Feathergrass

A pale cream cat with large paws and dark green eyes.

Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:42 am

Jadecream

A pure crow-black, with a green eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content