Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Roses and Thorns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roses and Thorns

Post by Valkyrie on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:23 am

A sneak peek to a story I'll be writing on Wattpad soon :') 

Part of my challenge to try writing different genres - so I'm writing romance! Girl x Girl (: 

After Rose's boyfriend breaks up with her:

Rose staggered into the club, her hazel eyes shimmering as tears welled up. Walking, slouched, around the dance floor and the couples dancing, she fell into a stool in the bar. Music blaring from the speakers in the corner of the room, in a dreamlike state she ordered some beer and started drinking, watching the dancers as tears dropped into the glass.

A few drinks later, another woman sat down on the stool next to Rose. When she caught sight of the new girl, her heart stopped for a moment. Violet eyes glinted and black hair ended just above her shoulders, ending in a flick. Her face was perfectly shaped and her lips were a dark crimson. Locking eyes with the raven-haired beauty she felt a finger brush the tears off her cheek and close around her jaw. 
"Why are you crying?" the lady questioned, her voice silky and sweet, like soft music. "Nevermind. If you tell me, it'll ruin the moment."
Rose smiled a slight hint, but it quickly disappeared again.

Pulling something out her bag, the woman pull led out some wireless earphones and put them in Rose's ears, holding her hand. 
"Call me Thorn." she whispered, putting earphones in herself and pulling Rose to her feet. A new tune filling her ears, Thorn pulled her onto the dance floor and swayed her hips, hands on Rose's back like a loose hug.

So put your arms around me tonight.

Rose gently started swaying along, twirling under Thorn's raised arm. Thorn moved along the dance floor, stepping in time with the song and the  twirling Rose around every few seconds.

Let the music warm your body.

As Rose started enjoying the dance more, the song got faster and she had to keep up with Thorn's steps. Moving closer, she wrapped her arms around Thorn's hips.

Ain't no crying in the club.

Rose finally grinned, jumping around with Thorn. She swung herself around, smiling widely with Thorn and her tears drying out.

Bit of a WIP since I havent finished this chapter yet x'D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Re: Roses and Thorns

Post by Brindledrop on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:03 pm

I like it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:19 pm

It's pretty cool but if Rose's boyfriend just broke up with her and if she's in a new club why did she let some complete stranger stick something in her ear and dance with her? And wouldn't it take time to figure out that she liked girls now? Sorry to criticize or anything I'm just curious. Razz

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:36 am

Oops forgot to add that.

She's basically just like in a trance state like heartbroken so not really noticing who or what is happening :3 I've heard of similar things happening so I decided to include it here :')

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:07 am

Lol that seems reasonable but its still hard to believe that she wouldn't feel awkward or threatened if someone just sat by her, reached into their purse slowly, and put something unknown in her ears Razz

I like it, though, can't wait to see more!

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:12 am

Ahahaha yeah she's a little bit drunk too so... XD

ill finish this chapter soon and then start publishing the story on wattpad :3

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top