Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Dawn (4-5am)
Weather:
The blood-red of the sun rising over a stormy sky can well describe the plight of the Clans. Though the rains have lightened, chilly powerful gales still ravage the landscape. BrightClan is recovering from a devastating attack which they barely defended themselves from and DuskClan is still ravaged by sickness, though hope shines through as a cure is discovered.

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

♥ Brindle's Cats ♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down

♥ Brindle's Cats ♥

Post by Brindledrop on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:45 pm

Brindle's Cats
D U S K C L A N

F I R E C L A N
Sunkit, Crush: Flintkit |

W A T E R C L A N

B R I G H T C L A N

F R O S T C L A N

---
Outsiders
R O G U E S
Aroma|Group: Onyx

L O N E R S

K I T T Y P E T S

---

Planning to Make:

Hello! Here are all the cats I plan to make. !DO NOT STEAL!
---

Molerunner
Male - DuskClan
47 Moons, Warrior
A tawny colored tom with light blue eyes. He has a small build and is quite fluffy. He has a short tail and light brown paws.

WIP

WIP

Orthosie | Kittypet
4 Moons, Female
A small she-cat, Orthosie is a hairless cat with large rounded ears and a slightly long muzzle, her eyes are also big. She has semi-long legs and her eyes are a dark shade of brown, looking black and twinkling at night. Her tail is also, semi-long and warms her in the Winter.

Though Orthosie feels safe in her two-leg nest, she also explores when her two-leg opens the door. She can be very dramatic, and has not learned some words Clans speak of. She doesn't enjoy a large amount of company, but gets close with those who love her too. She can get warm inside, but will have an attitude sometimes. Still, her heart opens to everyone.

Bluetail
Wip

Owlspirit
Tom | 32 Moons
Warrior | WaterClan

Milkbriar Milkpaw Milkkit
Female | 2 Moons
Warrior | FrostClan

(Lol Brindledrop is her mom)

Brindledrop
Female | 48 Moons
Queen| FrostClan

Y a r r o w p o o l
Female | 36 Moons
FireClan | Rogue future | ???

Crabpaw

Wip

All credit for Art/Pictures go to rightful owners.
Quick/Random Stories:

A Screech From the Sky:
Brindledrop licked her kits heads, cleaning them after their playtime. Milkkit purred, batting at her mothers tail, while her sister Mintkit looked at the stars. Brindledrop meowed for her to come over, but Mintkit just looked at the sky. " Mother, why are there shadows in the sky? " She mewed, batting her paw. Brindledrop nudged Milkkit, then padding over to her other daughter, Mintkit. She stared at the sky. Her eyes widening with fear. Out of alarm, she nudged her kits in her nest, and told them to go to sleep. A rush of wind swept on her face as she rushed to the leaders den, fear filling her stomach. She quickly awoke the leader, panicking and quickly spitting out the eagles. The leader nodded, and told her to go back to the nursery. She rushed back, when suddenly she heard a loud cry crash out. An eagle has just swooped down. She scrambled inside the nursery, looking at her nest. She noticed Milkkit, and she softened. But she realized Mintkit was go- " Mommy! " Mintkit screamed, a flood of tears hitting her like a spray bottle. She raked her claws on the ground, but blood quickly dripped from her underbelly. The bird was trying to pull her, but Spiderwillow wouldn't let it happen. Quickly, a screech crashed out. The bird fell limp, and Mintkit was almost dead.
-
Brindledrop licked Milkkits head, then shoved her to play with the others. Mintkit... Her mind flooded with images of her daughter in fear, and pain. She sprinted to the medicine cat den, staring at her in fear. " Brindledrop... I- " 
-
I let out a yowl. 
And We All Still Die :
Prologue
A light breeze dances threw the air, the cats around get a chill. As the river flows of freshkill. Lynxflare sniffed, "Prey is this way." She meowed, flicking her tail and padding off, with the following cats gather with her.. Cinderpaw holds her plump mouse up proudly, while Ripplepaw rolls his eyes. Why don't we just hunt in the river.. He thought, helping Cinderpaw bury her fresh kill before following Lynxflare. Cinderpaw breathes in the sweet scent of prey, but quickly gags as she smells fish. " Cinder, look. " Ripplepaw whispers, stopping her from getting in a crouch. Cinderpaw's ears flick, but she can't notice what Ripplepaw is mentioning, until she shook. A fish leaped out of the water, only to splash back in. Ripplepaw purrs at her, and then quickly runs after the river. Cinderpaw, following him notices how strong the rivers current is. One wrong move and he's dead.. she murmurs, her belly filling with fear. Ripplepaw smiles, looking at the shimmering water.

Chapter One | A Dream of Air.
Ripplepaw waits for Cinderpaw. " Come on! Look how much fish there are! " He meowed, sounding amazed. Cinderpaw's eyes widened, but she grew close to gagging again. Suddenly, a nearby bush shook, Cinderpaw whirled around, but Ripplepaw ignored it. A young female cat rose from the bushes, followed by another, but the other was slightly older. Milkbriar and Yarrowpool.. Cinderpaw remembered, sighing out of relief. Milkbriar smiled. " What are you young ones doing all the way over here? Looking for gems and stones? Maybe pebbles? " She purred, rubbing against Yarrowpool. Yarrowpool meowed, " I'll leave Milkbriar with you two, Lynxflare asked me to return once we found you two. Have fun. " She purred, then fell into the bushes, silently. Ripplepaw asked Milkbriar to search near the large oak tree for any prey. " Cinderpaw, if I can catch a fish, than you have to climb the Great Oak! " Ripplepaw sneered, then jumped into the water before Cinderpaw could protest. She stood there, searching the water for answers. She saw Ripplepaw gasp for air, with a fish in his mouth. Cinderpaw followed him, though she was on the land. The water overtook him though and he fell under. That was the last Cinderpaw ever saw from him.
"I dare you."

Chapter Two | She fell One Step Short.
Cinderpaw perched herself on the tree, her whiskers twitching. " Molepaw, I'm not a scaredy cat! See, I ca- " Molepaw turned, and then his eyes rolled. " You fel- " as Cinder heard his sentence, her life shot out of her and was replaced by fear. She slammed on the ground, Molepaw laughed, thinking she was joking, but then everything got fuzzy as she stared at a dandelion dancing with the wind.. Molepaw shook, he nudged her. She was limp already. He let out a yowl, which alarmed the hunting group nearby. Yarrowpool, Reedheart, Pinethorn, Trenchpaw, and Lilacpaw burst threw the bushes. Lilacpaw burst into tears, her heart dropped. Yarrowpool looked at Mole, her eyes filled with anger. " You were supposed to hunt! What happened, are you a Foxheart? " She snapped, her claws raking the ground. Reedheart tried to calm her down. " Molepaw, how did this happen? " He meowed softly, looking at Molepaw. Lets take her to camp Pinethorn whispered to Trenchpaw and Lilacpaw. Molepaw cried out, " I called her a scaredy cat if she didn't do it.. I'm. I'm.. " Yarrowpaw was filled with anger, she swiped at Molepaw out of no where, and he began to bleed. She snapped herself back to reality. " Molepaw.. I.. " She ran to grab moss at the nearby river, and put it on Molepaws scratch as they padded back to camp, darkness consuming them, but it was still bright.  It was fear.
"Scaredy cat"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top