Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Echorose) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Echo - daughter of Adam and Eve~ DONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Echo - daughter of Adam and Eve~ DONE

Post by Snoo on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Echo

Unborn

A&E's group

Appearance~ Echo is a gray, smokey she-cat with dark tabby spots. Her smokey-gray color turns darker, looking almost black, as she gets older. She still retains her dark spots, which will become barely visible as she ages. She also has a white spot on her chest, soft and short fur, and a long tail. Along with sharp claws and dull green eyes. 

Personality~ Echo will first start out as a bit feisty, having a short temper and always wanting to be a leader. She won't seem to careful of herself and will recklessly put herself and siblings in harm or trouble by their parents, acting like she does not care about the consequences. However, she does care greatly about her family, and would not hesitate to take any blame or harm for them. As she matures and gets older, her recklessness and careless demeanor will change into her becoming more brave and thinking about her actions first before completing them. She will still take any blame and have her leader-like characteristics, but she will have reason and more confidence in herself and her family. 

History~ she does not have much history as she has not been born yet. Adam and Eve met shortly after Eve had left Onyx's group. As they traveled, they eventually became good friends, and then mates. They both soon found out Eve is now pregnant, and decided on forming a group of their own.

Skills~
hunting- 5
fighting- 7
climbing- 6
healing- 1
strength- 8
stamina- 6
speed- 4
memory- 7 
swimming- 3 
grip on ice- 5

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Snoo
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

Back to top Go down

Re: Echo - daughter of Adam and Eve~ DONE

Post by Snoo on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:42 pm

finished

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Snoo
Magnificent Supporter
Magnificent Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:56 am

accepted

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top