Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowpoppy)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 9 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowpoppy), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 8 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowpoppy), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Sunshadow)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowpoppy) - 7 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Littlelily), {reserved}

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowpoppy)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

The Glacier Shelter || The Warm Hollow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Glacier Shelter || The Warm Hollow

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:40 pm

Just to the South of the Glacier is an area where the ice has retreated, and not returned, for many season-cycles, and the ground is carved into hollows and holes by the water run-off in the warmer seasons. The Hollow is the largest of these areas, and reaches right down underneath the Glacier itself, where the ice lets light through cracks in the ceiling during daylight. It is a large smooth-stone cave with small catacomb-like tunnels that weave throughout the area, though none of the other tunnels have revealed other exits yet. The main area itself is often quite warm due to the natural spring that bubbles up in the corner, providing warm water for any cat who has become a little frosted over by being caught out in the snow while cool water often drips from the ceiling. The only entrance is sometimes blocked during the cold moons, but is easily dug out, while the smaller tunnels provide separate dens for every cat, and many more. Moss and ivy grow over and into the tunnels due to the natural warmth, but nothing else is of much use to the cats that live here.

:: Territory of Adam and Eve's group ::

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Lynxfang, Windblaze, Echowing, Briarscorch
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Glacier Shelter || The Warm Hollow

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:37 am

Eve walked into the camp. "Wow... It feels pretty warm in here." She said, softly. She looked around and saw some hollows. "This would be perfect for our camp."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

About Me!:

Hi there! I am Mistpaw! I am a senior warrior on warriorclan right now! I don't actually mind being called senior, even if I'm not that old Razz. Anyway a bit about me:
I am a 13 year old Australian, who loves animals. I love pokemon and have been playing pokemon for ages.
Other:
Name: You can call me Bella, Lily or Mist
Favourite Pokemon: Rockruff
What Pokemon are you: Lycanroc
Favourite cat to roleplay: Mistpaw <3

I hope to see you around!

Also, this is my pokemon, Lapis. Pleaseeeeee click him!

Lilyshadow X Thundersong! The most amazing ship ever!
Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:35 pm

"Water!" Misty exclaimed and went to the pool. She lapped up a mouthful before jerking her head up. "The water is warm! It feels good!" She said, drinking until her thirst was quenched.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DuskClan: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn,Shiningsplash
FireClan: Sparkfeather(deputy), Mudstreak(med cat), Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WaterClan: Sandstar(leader), Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainfall, Rainpaw
BrightClan: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FrostClan: Ivyfeather(med cat), Stormshadow, Bluetail, Sandfern, Maplepaw, Hailpaw, Bubblekit
RLK: Ice(L), Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:43 pm

Breeze followed after the group, coming in after them and looking around. " Cozy." She commented, hoping they wouldn't be hostile. Ok one. Stupid move, coming in here. Two.... they shouldn't be hostile, they where nice to.. Misty? Was her name. 

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Waiting: Fadingpaw
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:44 pm

Eve looked at Breeze. "Hi! I am Eve! Who are you?" She asked, politely.

About Me!:

Hi there! I am Mistpaw! I am a senior warrior on warriorclan right now! I don't actually mind being called senior, even if I'm not that old Razz. Anyway a bit about me:
I am a 13 year old Australian, who loves animals. I love pokemon and have been playing pokemon for ages.
Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:47 pm

Ember agreed with Eve with a slight nod of her head. She found a long tunnel that appeared to get smaller as she went inside. It was warm inside the tunnel and she noticed it seemed to end when she bumped into a wall without paying attention. She hissed in annoyance and figured this would be her den. It was long enough to store herbs and had a little area she could make a nest in. "I call this tunnel as my den. This may eventually become a mecidine den if i find plenty of herbs." She said to the others as she poked her head outside the tunnel.

Snoo
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:52 pm

Eve smiled. "Of course, Ember! And how about we make the Nest Mothers or nursery over there?" She asked, Nodding to a bigger tunnel. "Then there could be the Members." She nodded to the biggest tunnel. "Then That could be the Sky watchers and over there could be the second in command." She nodded at a medium sized tunnel then a smaller tunnel. "Then that could be Adam and I's Den." She nodded to the smallest.

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:56 pm

"Oh h-hi Breeze!" Misty said. "I think we might of met before." She said with an embarrassed smile.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

FireClan: Sparkfeather(deputy), Mudstreak(med cat), Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
BrightClan: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FrostClan: Ivyfeather(med cat), Stormshadow, Bluetail, Sandfern, Maplepaw, Hailpaw, Bubblekit
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:58 pm

"I think those would be great. Who would be your second-in-command? Maybe wait till there are more of us?" she asked, shuffling her paws nervously. She always hoped that if she ever joined a group and earned their trust, she could be made like a deputy, or SIC (second-in-command).

Snoo
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:06 pm

Eve nodded. "I agree. We should wait till there is more of us. And its Adams Decision, anyway."

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:15 am

Breeze looked around. "I'm Breeze.. you seem to be settling in already, better announce what I'm looking for now.." she meowed, flicking her tail around the hollows and tunnels. " I wish to join a group. You seem like one that won't.. toucher clans, kill kits, blind other cats, kick out clans, and keep prisoners. Do I make that assumption correctly?" She tilted her head.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:23 am

Ember nodded. "I saw you earlier, watching us. You were very well hidden but not good enough. I am Ember, this group was actually recently formed. I am a healer, still have a lot to learn, but i know the basics of healing." She mentioned to Breeze, flicking her tail as she exited her new den

Snoo
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:45 am

Eve smiled. "I am hoping for this group to be like that. I don't exactly like fighting and neither does my Husband. We don't really like Onyx's group either. Why should we kick out the clans when we have plenty of food?"

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:09 am

" Well.. that's good, Im ok with fighting... as long as it's not senseless battling with nothing to gain.. but, may I ask.. what is a Hubsband?" The word felt odd on Breeze's toungue.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:42 am

"I think a husband is like a mate." Misty said. "I learned that with my old housefolk." She said.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:51 am

Ember listened, then after awhile decided to go inside her den. She was getting tired, after the long journey she recently had. She found the small corner that made a small dent in the ground, perfect for a nest, and she laid down in the spot. She soon fell asleep, her mind wandering off.

Snoo
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:28 am

Eve nodded at Misty. "Yes, husband is what I call my mate. Speaking of Adam, has anyone seen him?"

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:36 am

"I haven't since I fainted in the snow." Misty said, shaking her head. "Sorry."

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:30 am

Eve frowned. "I wonder where that mouse brain has gone."

OOC: @Brindledrop

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop Yesterday at 6:15 pm

Adam stumbled in camp, bumping into Eve suddenly, smiling awkwardly. "Oh, hi! Sorry I got lost." He meowed awkwardly.

B R I N D L E D R O P
Info About Me:
Hello! My name is Brindledrop. But I won't mind if you call me any of my nicknames. I'm a warrior on this site, but I have been here for a bit. So if you have any questions, please just PM me, I don't bite. If you want to adopt my cats, read my stories, know my cats, than you can click "Important Links" to find out what more I have! If you have any more questions about me, just PM me, as always, have a great day!  

Important Links :

My Kitties:
DuskClan : Alligatorstorm (W)
FireClan :
WaterClan : Minnowfrost
BrightClan :
FrostClan :
RLK : Adam (R) Elysian (R) Eunoia (R/L) Aroma (R)
Brindledrop
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool Yesterday at 11:15 pm

Eve laughed and licked his cheek. "Stupid mouse brain, you had me worried."

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top