Clan Information
Season & Weather
Leaf-fall first moon (Autumn, September)
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), Coldfoot (@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Sunpaw (@Flintbranch), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), Falconpaw (@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

DuskClan Bottomless Pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DuskClan Bottomless Pool

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:57 pm

(Not quite the right image but oh well)

At the bottom of DuskClan's waterfall lies the Bottomless Pool, a deep and rather strange formation that occurred due to shifting lands. The Bottomless Pool is named so due to the water, which appear to reach right down into the depths of the earth due to its reflectivity, not allowing much visual on where the bottom is. Some cats have swum down, and estimated it to be greater than one of the trees on the shoreline.
Larger animals sometimes appear here to drink such as deer and wild horses, but they don't pose much of a threat to the cats as long as they keep their distance. The water also attracts smaller prey in the warmer seasons, and common herbs thrive in the marshy edges of the pool.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DuskClan Bottomless Pool

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:59 pm

Dovefrost raced towards the cliff and halted, peering down over the edge. She flicked her ears towards a pathway down and began to slowly pad towards the bottom. "Hey Riverswoop!" She called, turning her head around to face him, "Watch out for hailstorms!" A purr of amusement escaped her throat as she continued forward, her tail up straight with her tip flicking back in forth in excitement to hunt.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit(9)
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:00 pm

Riverswoop growled playfully, bounding down the path and nudging her a little. "I dare you to jump in," he mewed. "I've heard there's fish."

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:03 pm

Dovefrost's ears went back slightly in nervousness at the thought of the bottomless pool. "No thanks! I'd rather not die drowning," She meowed with a shudder, "But if that's so, then maybe it's where you belong, fish-head!" She chirruped. As they reached the bottom, she padded over to the shore, placing one paw into the shallow end and shivering as she felt the edge of it sloping down steeply.

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit(9)
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Riverswoop chuckled. "Do you really not know how to swim?" he asked, tilting his head.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:33 pm

Dovefrost shook her head, wide-eyes and confused. "Am I supposed to? Duskclan isn't really a swimming clan, right?" She meowed, sitting down and parting her jaws to scent the air.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:34 pm

Riverswoop chuckled. "My father taught me. It's quite fun actually, especially when it gets too hot." He glanced over at the horizon, frowning. "Which, by the looks of things, will be today."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:12 am

Dovefrost shrugged. "You can teach me sometime," the gray she-cat paused to lick her wet paw, then continued, "But, right now we've got some prey to catch, you fur-ball!" She purred, springing to her paws and running off from Riverswoop playfully. She flicked her tail at his nose as she sped away. At once, she dropped into a hunter's crouch, stalking a bundle of brown fur in the distance.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:09 am

Riverswoop caught up in a heartbeat, purring happily and dropping beside her. "So, tell me your plan," he winked.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Dovefrost huffed and rolled her eyes as the vole noticed Riverswoop's entry and ran off. "Well, my plan will never work if you keep ruining it." She meowed, cuffing Riverswoop's ear playfully.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:55 pm

Riverswoop ducked his head away. "I mean, its greenleaf, we're not gonna have any shortage of prey," he pointed out cheekily.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Dovefrost stood up quickly, flicking her tail tip. "I suppose you have better ideas then?" She questioned with a hint of sarcasm.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:57 pm

Riverswoop chuckled and twitched his whiskers. "I scent rabbit."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:00 pm

Dovefrost parted her jaws, and sure enough, the scent of rabbit drifted into her mouth, causing it to water. She nodded to Riverswoop. "It's all yours." She whispered, careful not to startle it away.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:02 pm

Riverswoop purred softly. "I'll move around the back and chase it towards you," he mewed, crouching and creeping.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:03 pm

Dovefrost nodded in agreement, instantly getting into her hunter's crouch and flattening down to the ground underneath the shade of a bush.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:05 pm

The tom kept a close eye on the rabbit, which was happily chewing a weed, until he felt the wind gently fluffing his fur the wrong way. He twitched his whiskers, leaping out towards the rabbit, stumbling slightly when two more rabbits appeared out of seemingly nowhere and all three darted off in different directions.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:07 pm

Dovefrost widened her eyes as more rabbits flew out of nowhere, one of them darting her way. She quickly wiggled her haunches, and leapt, bowling the rabbit over and nipping at its neck until it was limp. She sprang to her paws with a purr. "We did it!" She chirped in excitement.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:10 pm

Riverswoop raced after another one of the rabbits, leaping on it and knocking it over before he killed it with a swift snap of the spine. "Two for one," he purred.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Dovefrost purred. "Riverswoop, the marvelous hunter!" She meowed with a slight giggle. Her eyes cast a glance to the bottomless pool in curiosity. "Could you show me how to swim?" Dovefrost's paws were itching to see him prove his skills after bragging about it.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Riverswoop nodded. "Sure, as long as you don't drown," he teased softly, nudging her as he set the rabbit down beside hers and padded towards the water.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:15 pm

Dovefrost laughed. "Don't worry, I'm an expert at watching-you-and-not-swimming." She purred with a grin. As they reached the shore, she glanced down at the surface of the water, unable to see the bottom. "It sure does seem bottomless." She pointed out with a shudder.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:39 pm

Riverswoop nodded. "I can't dive very well but I can show you some basic things." He waded into the water, easily staying afloat once he was out of his own depth. "The water is quite warm actually."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:58 pm

Dovefrost shuddered as mist from the waterfall drifted towards her, making her pelt damp. "I guess I could give it a try... since I'm already wet." She meowed as she stepped in, already sinking up to her chest. Dovefrost let out a mrow of surprise at the sudden drop and stood frozen.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:53 pm

Riverswoop purred. "No need to panic. The water here won't drag you down, it's nice and calm." He then splashed water at her, immediately darting off with a cheeky mrrow.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:57 pm

Dovefrost yelped in surprise as water hit her face, and quickly followed Riverswoop, the tips of her paws touching the bottom of the pool. "I'll get you for that!" She hissed playfully, however her swimming wasn't the best, and she panted out of breath as she retreated back to the shallow end.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Riverswoop snorted a little. "You look like an upside down duck," he teased, trying not to laugh too much. "It's kind of like a kneading sort of motion, that should keep you afloat and not drinking the water."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:04 pm

Dovefrost was desperate to defend her swimming capabilities, but she knew Riverswoop was the expert at it and nodded. "Okay.." She meowed, quickly beginning to paddle with her paws like Riverswoop explained, "Like this?" She meowed, her eyes twinkling with excitement.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:07 pm

He nodded happily. "That's the spirit! Now you won't drown if you ever fall in a river," he teased again.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm