Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Moonhigh (1-2am)
Weather:
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Nugget // Horseplace Cat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nugget // Horseplace Cat

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:36 pm

Nugget, a smol bean
Name:    Nugget  //  --  //  --
Age: 9 moons      Clan: --      Rank: --       Gender: Tom

Appearance: A golden and brown bengal tom with green eyes. He has sleek, short-fur, that is usually well-groomed, and soft. He's rather small for his age, and a bit skinny too. He has no scars other then one chip in the ear.

Personality: Nugget is a playful, silly, and friendly tom-cat. He loves meeting new cats, twolegs, and new things in general. Nugget is quite the curious cat, and can sometimes get in a bit of trouble because of this; although he is completely harmless. Nugget makes many friends because of his sociable personality, however, he may be a bit careless when it comes to his curiosity.

Skills:         Fighting(2/10) // Hunting(5/10) // Running (8/10) //
                   Swimming(3/10) // Climbing(7/10) // Memory(4/10)
                  // Logic(4/10) // Stamina(6/10) // Herbs(1/10)

Family:  Mango(Father) // Pepper(mother)   //  Pickle(brother) // Ruby(sister) //Moose(brother) //
Carnelian(sister) ALL OPEN

History: Nugget was born in a cat shelter, so he basically grew up there until six moons. Once he was six moons, the twolegs there brought Nugget to the people in white coats. Otherwise known as the vets. He was scheduled to be disexed, however, Nugget was able to escape through an open window and ran off for as long as he could. He soon ended up at the horseplace, and ever since then, he's grown off of milk and barn mice.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit, Snowfire
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nugget // Horseplace Cat

Post by Davewing on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:21 am

accepted

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top