Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Mid-morning (9-11am)
Weather & News:
The blood-red of the sun rising over a stormy sky can well describe the plight of the Clans. Though the rains have lightened, chilly powerful gales still ravage the landscape. BrightClan is recovering from a devastating attack which they barely defended themselves from and DuskClan is still ravaged by sickness, though hope shines through as a cure is discovered.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Echorose) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Wishflight)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

A question to all about the roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A question to all about the roleplay

Post by Willowstorm on Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 20:52

It kinda seems like everyone's drifted off the RP, I know you northern-hemisphere people are off for summer but it also seems like everyone is bored? Is there anything I can do to help? 

From Willow

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question to all about the roleplay

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 20:55

I don't know, one thing about the plot is that I feel like everyone isn't really apart of it. It's mostly the staff that are active with it. And another suggestion about the roleplay, is that if it's a major part in the plot, you should probably keep it going for at least a whole day, so that others with different time differences can join as well.

And sorry about being inactive, I'm going to camp next week and I'm really busy at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 20:58

It's all right, I know people are inactive because they're on holiday or at school, that's fine. 

Sometimes it's hard to keep things going for a while in the RP but there should be a decent enough spread of people that come online during your afternoon/evening, Sky? 
Also the plot literally involves everyone nobody is stopping anyone from joining in lol

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 21:07

I never meant that it didn't involve them, and yes, they can join in whenever, but maybe we could give them some plot-important roles too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 21:16

I wasn't implying that you didn't involve them lol. Nobody's asked so far for any important roles is what I was meaning lol

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 22:34

Yes, I understand. But, maybe you could ask some people??? :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 23:51

Maybe we could push the plot faster? Or add some mini-plots such as a fox attack, idk.
Oh, I've noticed that things are becoming pretty confusing with each other in roleplay as well, when are the guilds coming in place? Maybe those will help with patrols and stuff being sent out.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kikitheangrykitty on Fri 28 Jul 2017 - 1:10

Hey, i was planning that my oc safari accidently goes on waterclan's territory, so she knows the existence of the clans.

My cat;
Safari; loner
kikitheangrykitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightdragon on Fri 28 Jul 2017 - 2:38

When it comes to roleplays and when the plot either gets stale or doesn't progress fast enough to include everyone's interest enough to where they get bored easily, a good thing to do is use like Daisy said; mini-plots. Even special events can be included to spice things up. It's what I do to keep my player-base involved in some way when they are waiting for certain characters to reply so they can progress theirs. Much like how you did the 'battling' thing, it can be something similar or even far greater. The choice is yours really. Maybe collaborate with everyone and see what they think?

Sorry, just giving some advice. haha
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Fri 28 Jul 2017 - 3:37

Ok so I probably am not the best person to ask as I was literally just gone for like a year or so, but I think the reason the plot is slow is because I am guessing because sense two of the clans are not involved in any plot right now, the people in those clans probably want cats in the other clans too. Then they only want to role-play where the action is. Eventually they get bored of how long the action is taking to come and just sort of stop until the actual action happens. This is just what I think and have seen so far. Smile Maybe you could have some little things happen I'm BrightClan and DuskClan like some of the cats want to help and some don't so maybe they help without the leader's knowledge or something? This could really spice up the plot. Another thing is that I agree your really need to get the plot moving. I feel like you are really taking your time, wishing for the plot to last a long time, but if you don't get to the action parts soon, then people are just going to be waiting around. This is just what I think. I don't know if anyone agrees or not, but I think this is what most people are seeing right now. Very Happy

Honor's Kitties:
Featherpaw(poppy)~DuskClan~Mentor:Grassflight
Honor~Loner

~Just wondering, how can I be in Amity and Gryffindor? Weird....

99% of people think that pitbulls are mean, killing dogs. If you are part of the 1% who will stand up for them, copy this into your signature

~ God bless you, your families, your loved ones, your friends, and anyone else that needs a blessing in your life.
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Location : In the realm that connects Harry Potter and Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with Wizard Cats.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri 28 Jul 2017 - 4:43

Yeah, I agree with Drax and Honor. Also, maybe we could do holiday events? Like on Valentines Day (but not just for that specific day) admins could set up an event where people request their cats to be part of it, and then are paired up with other cats? Smile
Oh wait I sent you a PM about this Willow lol

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri 28 Jul 2017 - 7:15

Well for starters, BrightClan is part of the plot, two of their cats literally just got killed at the border. 
Leo and I are working on a plot in DuskClan at the moment, and WaterClan has their own problems which will soon be apparent when they move back to their camp.

Pushing the plot faster probably wont work, because then people like Sky who can only get online when there are less people on would be left out. I'm trying to keep it balanced so that's quite hard. I reintroduced a heap of the Kits' Games to try and keep people online but I'm not sure how that worked out, especially since they keep getting locked and put in the archives. 

The guilds will be open soon. Lol.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 23:08

Idk what else you can add. I'd love some small plots to get some of my inactive cats to roleplay in. It'd be fun. But, I have to agree with Drax and Honor.

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 5:36

I haven't been on recently because I'm getting confused about the plot; not really sure how to put my cats back in.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 9:02

There's actually a plot topic if you want to read it. Pretty much, Fire Frost and Bright are being terrorised by the rogues, DuskClan is getting sick, and WaterClan's dealing with the whole thing about their camp.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 15:52

Can anyone get sick in Duskclan? Also I like the idea of mini plots too

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
Waterclan: Splashpaw (mentor: Coalthorn)
FrostClan: Darkpaw (mentor: Wolfsky), Leafdapple (apprentice: Lichenpaw)
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 17:01

Yeah anyone can get sick.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top